PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I worked with this girl 8 years ago, she wasn't into me or anything but I've transformed alot.
I added her on fb 8 years ago... She accepted the other day lol

I haven't messaged much, probably less than 15 messages in total over fb and text..

Short transcript...

ME: I like how you've just accepted my friend request from 8 years ago :lol: from the working in **** days haha x

No reply...
one month later...

ME: I guess I'll expect a response in 8 years *little smirky emoji and thumbs up*

one month later again, I put a picture up from instagram which she liked, then messaged me..

Her: Lol sorry I never go on Facebook really just now and then x

ME: I guess you'll just have to give me your phone number then x

Then my usual casual flirty chats...

then the last 2 messages we exchanged were these...

Me: Kinda suits you... You've always been a snazzy dresser haha nice to see that you are working your way up the retail ladder :) you not a 9-5 kinda girl then? Might have to squeeze you in my busy schedule sometime xx

Her: Oh might you hahaha well just let me know and will see what I can do lol xx

All of them were exchanged over 2 days and that last message last monday, I was gonna send her a text on the Thursday to see if she was meetable basically, but ended up getting a pissing minor love bite on the wednesday which i could of done without. Probably gonna text her this week to try and meet her..

I never responded to that last message last monday, think I've left it too long?
Think I should have carried on talking or did I shut up at the right point?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I worked with this girl 8 years ago, she wasn't into me or anything but I've transformed alot.
I added her on fb 8 years ago... She accepted the other day lol

I haven't messaged much, probably less than 15 messages in total over fb and text..

Short transcript...

ME: I like how you've just accepted my friend request from 8 years ago :lol: from the working in **** days haha x

No reply...
one month later...

ME: I guess I'll expect a response in 8 years *little smirky emoji and thumbs up*

one month later again, I put a picture up from instagram which she liked, then messaged me..

Her: Lol sorry I never go on Facebook really just now and then x

ME: I guess you'll just have to give me your phone number then x

Then my usual casual flirty chats...

then the last 2 messages we exchanged were these...

Me: Kinda suits you... You've always been a snazzy dresser haha nice to see that you are working your way up the retail ladder :) you not a 9-5 kinda girl then? Might have to squeeze you in my busy schedule sometime xx

Her: Oh might you hahaha well just let me know and will see what I can do lol xx

All of them were exchanged over 2 days and that last message last monday, I was gonna send her a text on the Thursday to see if she was meetable basically, but ended up getting a pissing minor love bite on the wednesday which i could of done without. Probably gonna text her this week to try and meet her..

I never responded to that last message last monday, think I've left it too long?
Think I should have carried on talking or did I shut up at the right point?
Nope and you don't need to explain yourself, just ask her out to dinner and good luck to you Mr K :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You were much too invested in the interaction with her.
I would tell you to stop pursuing her, but it's clear you won't listen, so the next best step for you would be to pretend like nothing happened, including those awful attempts at grabbing her attention, and just directly tell her a place to meet, and to dress nice, no sideways bullshit.

If a woman would attempt at contacting me after eight years, I'd reply in another eight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think you havent done all that bad...