Post subject: Stuck on Ex HELP
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Recently i started texting this gorgeous girl that i'm really into. She obviously is into me to, because she randomly hit me up and is very flirty. I took her out a couple days ago for a first movie date and told her the movie was about an hour later than i knew so we could have some time to talk at my place. It went perfect, We had some sexual interaction, and while we were talking there was a lot of eye contact and positive body language. Went to the movies same thing. Kept her laughing and had a smile on her face, However after i dropped her off she ended up texting me " Hey, I'm sorry, I had a great time and you are an amazing person, but i still have feelings for my ex." Naturally, this caught me off guard. I ignored it until the morning and addressed it to the point where she finally proposed her reason was she needed time. I then played the good guy, "take your time, well take things slow and your ready ill be around" and again received the "i need time" text. Now shes playing 10 minute texting games and using smileys again and stuff. I need help cracking this girl, Suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Stuck on Ex HELP
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 pm 

Quote:
Recently i started texting this gorgeous girl that i'm really into. She obviously is into me to, because she randomly hit me up and is very flirty. I took her out a couple days ago for a first movie date and told her the movie was about an hour later than i knew so we could have some time to talk at my place. It went perfect, We had some sexual interaction, and while we were talking there was a lot of eye contact and positive body language. Went to the movies same thing. Kept her laughing and had a smile on her face, However after i dropped her off she ended up texting me " Hey, I'm sorry, I had a great time and you are an amazing person, but i still have feelings for my ex." Naturally, this caught me off guard. I ignored it until the morning and addressed it to the point where she finally proposed her reason was she needed time. I then played the good guy, "take your time, well take things slow and your ready ill be around" and again received the "i need time" text. Now shes playing 10 minute texting games and using smileys again and stuff. I need help cracking this girl, Suggestions?

The way you played that probably wasn't right. You're implying you're going to wait for her and you've been out with her once.

What she sent you was basically a "thanks but no thanks" text... She was letting you down easy, but likes the attention you're giving her and likes texting with a guy who isn't her ex.

"No problem. If your situation changes, you know where to find me. Good luck!" would be the best way to respond to something like that...

Then you move on... And date other girls.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That probably is the reality of the situation, You don't think there is anyway to swing it more positivly in my direction?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:11 pm 

Quote:
That probably is the reality of the situation, You don't think there is anyway to swing it more positivly in my direction?
But you only went out with her once, right?

Your replies and how you're projecting are already kind of on the needy/beta side. You're saying you'll wait for her... when I really think she was politely saying she probably wasn't interested.

Now you're text buddies.

Who knows? Your slow playing this may work out for you (I doubt it... but stranger shit has happened). If it were me I'd be fading out of this girl's life... and just gaming a lot of other girls instead.

She'll either come back or she won't - and you won't care because you'll have others.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
But you only went out with her once, right?

Your replies and how you're projecting are already kind of on the needy/beta side. You're saying you'll wait for her... when I really think she was politely saying she probably wasn't interested.

Now you're text buddies.

Who knows? Your slow playing this may work out for you (I doubt it... but stranger shit has happened). If it were me I'd be fading out of this girl's life... and just gaming a lot of other girls instead.

She'll either come back or she won't - and you won't care because you'll have others.
Yeah, she got me by surprise and i lowered my guard, but i am starting to see she was probably letting me down.

I'm going to try and recover from the beta response by cutting it off and taking the power, at least then i won't be viewed as a push over. I am already talking to another girl tbh :lol:

I'll take your advice and fade like the day into night. Thanks for the help!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you like this girl? If you take no for answer you're going to get no for an answer.

You could try this I'd say you need help picking out a gift for this girl you've been on and off with and you want a chick's perspective. If she goes you are alone with her then you can basically make your move use your best stuff but disqualify her by saying we shouldn't do this were friends you said you needed time. That way it makes it seem like you don't want her I don't know the whole psychology behind it but it should make her want you more because basically she can't just have you.

If she doesn't that's fine but most woman will help you out. I mean you're not talking to her anyway so it really doesn't matter if she says no.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

BROOOOO C'MON

this is an easy issue. there's only one reaction you can do

you gotta ignore her and start to let her notice that you're not that into her (don't be harsh to her or abusive tho) just ignore her text and then she'll ask why u take long time to reply and just simply tell her you're busy with friends or you're busy with another girl friends maybe.

my point here is to let her notice that because she's KINDA pushing you away, you're not being needy nor the good guy because that's not how you make her feel the feeling you want her towards you

you gotta let her work for your attention again. still keep texting her and stuff but don't hang out with her until you fully see that she's into you and she's over her ex or whatever the fuck

BUT

it could go wrong and she could just forget your ass (Which is Fine) but im sure you don't want her to leave your life right, but again it could happen and if it did. fuck it there's 100000000 better girls trust me my man.

Summary: You gotta ignore her by 90% (i mean keep in touch with her via texting) and let her feel that you're the ALPHA MALE and you don't really care about her excuse (Why? because she already pushed you away and you are not a needy guy, you're the BOSS and you can get another girl)

that's my view

if you like it

then do it :twisted:

if not

then don't