Post subject: fractionation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys, I've heard of a technique called fractionation but I have no idea what it is. Can someone please explain it to me or give me a link or the title of a book?

Post subject: Re: fractionation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

fractionation is when you elicit a state in a woman, for example happynes or hornyness, then you "fractionate" that state, which would make that state or feeling in the woman stronger.

For example:

Lets say youre making a woman feel happy, and she tells you pink flowers make her happy. You could then use fractionation by telling her to imagine a field of 100 pink flowers thus making her more happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Looks really easy... Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
fractionation is when you elicit a state in a woman, for example happynes or hornyness, then you "fractionate" that state, which would make that state or feeling in the woman stronger.

For example:

Lets say youre making a woman feel happy, and she tells you pink flowers make her happy. You could then use fractionation by telling her to imagine a field of 100 pink flowers thus making her more happy.

That isn't fractionation that is deeping ... When we talk about fractionation we are talking about putting someone in a state then taking them out, then putting them back in. It is most commonly used in hypnosis.

For example I do an instant induction and induce trance. I then say I am going to wake you up but each time I say the word sleep you will return to this level of trance or even deeper. On the count of 3 wide awake.. 1 2 3 (end State) SLEEP Reenter state ..wake them up then tell them to sleep again. Each time you do this they go deeper than the previous time. That is fractionation.

to effortlessly attract women.
CLICK HERE AND BE AMAZED

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

For example:

That isn't fractionation that is deeping ... When we talk about fractionation we are talking about putting someone in a state then taking them out, then putting them back in. It is most commonly used in hypnosis.

For example I do an instant induction and induce trance. I then say I am going to wake you up but each time I say the word sleep you will return to this level of trance or even deeper. On the count of 3 wide awake.. 1 2 3 (end State) SLEEP Reenter state ..wake them up then tell them to sleep again. Each time you do this they go deeper than the previous time. That is fractionation.
This sounds amazing. Can you please give me an example of fractionation used to seduce women?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You have to use it in a language pattern to seduce a women. Fractionation alone won't get you anywhere.