Post subject: really bad at mid game
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was really nervous because I didn't did that before..
Today I am realize that may be I can talk confidently with unknown girls but I am really bad at mid game..
what should I do??
I tried to pickup many topics to conversation and that girl laughed but 30% time conversation was silent..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:01 am 

Are you asking questions?

What kind of questions are you asking?

We need more info!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ask questions, nod your head, comment on the last thing she says cause that's usually the most important thing

Here watch-- how to hold a conversation like a man by pua nick sparks || he did it in the 21conventions _ it's on youtube

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I was really nervous because I didn't did that before..
Today I am realize that may be I can talk confidently with unknown girls but I am really bad at mid game..
what should I do??
I tried to pickup many topics to conversation and that girl laughed but 30% time conversation was silent..
Alot of guys think this.

1. Before you start pickup guys get really worried about how hard it's going to be to approach girls. It terrifies them.

2. They approach and realize it's super easy and are amazed at how easy picking up girls is. You even get to the point where you are getting numbers left and right!

3. Then you realize that you aren't getting dates, you aren't getting meetups, you aren't getting laid. You aren't escalating, you aren't getting anything than small talk and friendly phone numbers.

This is common. The first five minutes of approaching is simple. It's after that where it gets hard. You have to just charge through it and keep it up. Study exactly where you lose a girls attention, exactly where you can tell you lost attraction from her. Try to spot what you do that gets reaction s from her and what you do that makes her eyes glaze over. Rinse and repeat a few dozen times a week until you are good.

Other than that you are going to need to be more specific.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you bros.. I will try them..