Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HEY YOU BUNCH OF FAGGOTS ARE THE FAGGOTS!!! Oh... I'm a month too late for that argument :(

Did anyone even answer this fellas question?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Weird question. Of course he is rich.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

he has to be...excellent stage presence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
And they mentioned each other in interviews (I think in late 2010) so I'm pretty sure they are still bros. Especially now that Style broke up with that girlfriend of his, and they are probably sarging again.
Yeah they are still bros. I've been out with them both separately in London and to answer the thread question, yes Mystery is rich.

Handle them with care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm guessing so. Bootcamps and work shops are expensive as fuck, he lives in a mansion (or has done in the past) and a TV star.

Oh and no one can really chat shit about Mystery. He's an amazing dude and this forum probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Mystery would out-game the majority of posters here so... yeah... stop the hate...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Style did say that Mystery had a fucked up life and started questioning his sexuality at age 21...

I think they're still best friends though.. are they?
]

I'm sure Mystery cares more about the fact that Style described him as "The best PUA in the world" in a New York Times best-selling book, which has catapulted him into fame and fortune.

And I'm sure he let the suicide thing slide once he saw the chicks and the paychecks coming in...

Post subject: Re: is mystery rich?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
in all seasons he seems to be well paid man...besides his bootcamp whats his job?
yeah he could have money, but to me it never mattered because on the field we are all strangers at the same level in the beginning, what matters is where we end up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ithink the main problem is this ; IS Mystery rich ?

answer (yes or no or what do you think, you can write)...

FOr me : yes he is now too much rich but he is rich. He has money. But he is generous. If you read book The Game, you can see. But after that, they make TV show ( The Pickup Artist ) and book give the fame...

-----

Welll, I want to say something for other messages... He can be bisexual or homo or something. I don't care about it..

Can you say that ; If you watch Mystery , then if you try them ; is it work or no ? For me it is working...

And it is not make love some girl. It is more than it. It is about become more socail, leader, being man etc.. The Mystery's game is changing my life... So, i don'T care other things...

Come on men... He can be gay or something. it is not your bussiness !!! This is my thoughts..

Post subject: Yüz Germe
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yüz Germe

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Mystery tells us straight up before he became a superstar.
"We only have two purposes in life, survival and replication".

Money doesn't matter, we don't take it with us when we die. So who cares!
I don't think Eric really cares how much money he has so why should we care how much he has!

That's my thoughts :idea:
this is interesting, but we dont survive in the long run, so there was no purpose.

Its about temporary happiness, money does make us temporaily happy.

Only thing that matters when we die is the people we met and made a difference with, and the families we raise.

The pussy wont matter when were dead either.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's a professional faggot.
YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL FAGGOT!

HOW OLD ARE YOU? Twelve?

SIT the fuck down and RESPECT your ELDERS!
Nice comeback bro. You sure told that other guy.

I agree with P1nkstar. Anyone who tries suicide when their life is going great is 100% faggot.
your a mindless idiot...
He had depression, a clinical condition...not a fucking choice. Sure his life was going great but that is unrelated to the condition he had. Robin Williams was an actor who had a great life but sadly committed suicide as he struggled with manic depression.
Your not thinking...your just sitting behind your computing hating on people for no reason.
You need to think things through before you write a retarded statement like that!!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]