PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The idea of having an abundance mentality sounds good, but how I can have one if I am having a hard time getting any dates to begin with? What I am supposed to do?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Go offline and meet girls IRL (in regards to your other posts about online dating).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

When it comes to abbundance, it's not that you believe that you can get any girl you want, but abbundance is more about the fact that there are many women out there.

If you think about it, THOUSANDS of women turn 21 every single day, so there will never run out of hot, beautiful women.

Your challenge is in getting yourself to:

1. Approach that one of the thousands out there without shaking from anxiety
2. Continue on that conversation and make it happen, just talk with her without having her run
3. Play, tease and have some fun with her, so she see's you're not just some weird guy who wants
something from her, but a guy who she could spend time with
4. Take it to the next level, with asking her for her number, her facebook or literally taking her on an
instant date.

So see where you are on this list of 4 things to do, and then start with your first challenge. Slowly move up.

You'll notice that once you feel that you have the power to approach and meet girls that you want, you'll
feel better about abbundance :)

And by the way, if AA is your first challenge, then I invite you to join my small test group and try out
my AA Cure,
which eliminates your fear of approaching women in under an hour. The details are in the description.

If AA is not your problem, then start wherever you are - and work on it untill it's not a problem anymore.

Good luck!

Quote:
The idea of having an abundance mentality sounds good, but how I can have one if I am having a hard time getting any dates to begin with? What I am supposed to do?

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
When it comes to abbundance, it's not that you believe that you can get any girl you want, but abbundance is more about the fact that there are many women out there.

If you think about it, THOUSANDS of women turn 21 every single day, so there will never run out of hot, beautiful women.

Your challenge is in getting yourself to:

1. Approach that one of the thousands out there without shaking from anxiety
2. Continue on that conversation and make it happen, just talk with her without having her run
3. Play, tease and have some fun with her, so she see's you're not just some weird guy who wants
something from her, but a guy who she could spend time with
4. Take it to the next level, with asking her for her number, her facebook or literally taking her on an
instant date.

So see where you are on this list of 4 things to do, and then start with your first challenge. Slowly move up.

You'll notice that once you feel that you have the power to approach and meet girls that you want, you'll
feel better about abbundance :)

And by the way, if AA is your first challenge, then I invite you to join my small test group and try out
my AA Cure,
which eliminates your fear of approaching women in under an hour. The details are in the description.

If AA is not your problem, then start wherever you are - and work on it untill it's not a problem anymore.

Good luck!

Quote:
Great point for the noobs. You do not have to be slaying 4 women every night for the mentality to take root. Just understand there will always be women and women who are interested in you at that. You must act, though.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog