Post subject: solo daygame
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys im 17 and have approached 200 women ever since i got into pick up. I used to be pretty confident talking to beautiful women but ever since i started doing solo cold approaches i feel like ive turned into that cheesy pick up guy. I am deciding on weather I want to keep cold approaching every day (15 approaches a day). Or focus on personal development and approach women when im running errands and when im genuinily attracted to them, not just in a way that i want to rack up some approaches. Has anyone had this delema and if you have please give me your advice.

Post subject: Re: solo daygame
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm guessing you're not getting the results you want? Yeah.. if so definitely change the approach you're taking towards gaming. If you're approaching that many women per day, and not getting the results you're after, something is really wrong...

Take time to figure out where you're going wrong... Then adjust yourself and your game to get results you want. If approaching thousands of women per year, and not getting what you're after, your efforts are good for nothing.

Good luck and keep gaming!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I usually follow he 3 second rule and say something along the lines of hi whats your name.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I usually follow he 3 second rule and say something along the lines of hi whats your name.

Not sure the 3 second rule applies with day game. In a club it shows confidence. In a mall, walking in a store and walking right up to a woman is weird.... kind of a little weird anyway.

Maybe go into a clothing store and pick out two shirts. Ask which one looks best. Tell, "I need a woman's opinion, since I am going to be picking up on women with blonde hair". If she has blonde hair, for example.....

Then just gauge her interest and adjust your game accordingly. The biggest difference between day game and club type venues, is people go to clubs to meet people. The difference is similar to soliciting a business that has an ad in the paper, compared to seeking employment by networking through meeting people.

Just remember.... keep it casual and non-aggressive.... If women get bitchy you might be bothering them while they're going about their day. If you can honestly say... "Hey... I'm just asking for your opinion. It's not like I asked what color your panties are....." You're not being too aggressive with day game...

Just my opinion. I've gotten a few numbers while at the mall, eating out, etc... But I'll usually just be my self and chatty. Then only progress if she's sending me IOI's: engaging in conversation, laughing, leading conversation,. etc...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got ya just be freindly and keep it situational.