Post subject: solo daygame
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys im kind of in a rut here. Ive been going out for 3 weeks in a row approaching 10 girls a day solo in a mall during the weekday where theres barley any girls. But whenever i approach i give off a creepy vibe to women. Why is this happening?

Post subject: Re: solo daygame
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

Give a general example of how you approach.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I say hi your cute whats your name with a smile and from the side of the girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:27 pm 
The Grand Puba

There are two things that I think may be happening with you (unless you count your analysis of giving off a creepy vibe):

1. "Hi your cute whats your name?" is direct but very weak. She automatically knows that you are attempting to flirt with her and with a weak opening you're not giving her anything to find you attractive. So if you're going to be direct, make sure that it is more charming so it can add to your attractiveness.

2. Directly telling a girl she is cute in the way you've presented it tells her the value you put on her in the very first few words you say. Now you are in the position to be judged on your attractiveness. If she doesn't look at you and think you're cute, she will consider your value lower than hers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A girl is in line to get a coffee at a thingy in the mall.

You go up to her, "what flavor is good here."

She replies.

People can call this 'indirect' if they want, but ideally your body language and vibe are as direct as fuck.

Why say the male/logical thing "I like you etc." when the female mind wants something to work on and be curious about. As in, "hmm, this guy is flirting with me but not verbalizing his intent right away." It is called mixed signals and they get excited by this.

You are just seeing if she seems cool and your demeanor is not that of a "let's just be friends" vibe.

You talk back and forth a very short while and you notice she is cute and maybe comment to her about that.

You find out some info about her and give her some info about you.

You either instant date her or preferably in my opinion take her number because you are a busy man and go meet another girl (as i said, you are a busy man).

IMO just gamespamming "you're cute" at the mall is gamey and the girls can sense you're trying to 'get' something from them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What would you say.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:26 pm 
The Grand Puba

I would say something that would come naturally that would fit the situation. For instance, if I were to see a girl walking in my direction at the mall. When she made it into talking range, I'd probably say something like:

Wow...as you got closer and closer you got prettier and prettier.

That's assuming that I had nothing that was situational to open her with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so just use something stiuational?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

I think situational is more natural than any other type of openers, but not necessarily the only way to go. The most important thing that you can do is be comfortable with what you're doing and at the same time not come across as creepy, shallow, or needy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think thats the part i struggle with. I always go out to the malls with my main intention to meet girls rather then just enjoying myself. I think thats why i give off a creepy vibe sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:21 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey guys im kind of in a rut here. Ive been going out for 3 weeks in a row approaching 10 girls a day solo in a mall during the weekday where theres barley any girls. But whenever i approach i give off a creepy vibe to women. Why is this happening?
It's because you want something. It's as simple as that.
You're turning your focus on yourself instead of on her. Stop approaching, start giving love. This isn't about you, or what you can get from women. It's about her, and how she feels.

Go out with the intention of making her feel beautiful, and women will stick to you like a magnet.

This might also help: http://centeredmanproject.com/why-appro ... ver-rated/

Love
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow that article was really beautiful. But my only problem is why I see other guys "approach women" and they end up getting the girl to like them?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
my only problem is why I see other guys "approach women" and they end up getting the girl to like them?
That is because they are treating the girl as a human and they are not gamey or trying to overtly get something from her.

Stop trying to find the silver bullet. Me, The Mack, and JackZero's posts in this thread have given you EVERYTHING you need to go up to women with a new approach inner-game wise and outer-game wise.

All that is left is for you to get out there and implement, fall on your ass, modify, implement, fall on your ass, modify, implement, and see results.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I get what your saying. I want to make a woman feel beautiful but at the same time I dont want put her on a pedistal and seek her validation. What should I do?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Also I dont know how I can do this. I think ive been so conditioned by all this pua bullshit that I lost touch with how I want to make women feel.