PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you know some good routines to make a girl takes a photo with you? I would like to improve my social value and also I want to achieve this by sharing photos with attractive women on the FB. I will be thankful for your tips. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

selfie routine.

make 3:
1 - funny faces
2 - sad faces
3 - romantic look/she kiss you on the cheek

then scroll the photos, laugh, and say "we look like a match" or kind of shit.

to be honest: i tried it only once, works nice and fun but got nothing from the girl.

Sky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, but I meant some routines when I am asking to take a photo, not how to make faces during taking photos. btw. thanks for tips. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Saw a video a while back, I think the guy called in the Hiroshima or Nagasaki or something. Anyways he bascically just had a piece of paper or some sort of sign. On it it said something like "We miss you Henry! :'(" or something like that. He would go up to people and say his friend bailed last minute or something like that so you're getting people to take pictures w/ this sign to get him jealous. Or maybe say the guy had to work late so youre rubbing it in? Then you could bust into the happy, sad, sexy faces and go from there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great routine negatron! I like it, I have to try it. But should I use it as an opener or during conversation?
I have also figured out 1 routine how to take photos. It is based on reciprocal concession from Cialdini's book Influence. Say to girl(in playful way): "We should have sex now!" or say something crazy(this should be said in playful or serious way), what isn't going to happen, like: "You'll never guess what came to my mind. Let's go play football!" - in the club or bar, during the night.
And after rejection, say(probably with serious or pleasant voice and slightly smile): "So instead, let's just take a photo!"
I haven't tried it yet. And I think this is not good to use as an opener.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Do you know some good routines to make a girl takes a photo with you? I would like to improve my social value and also I want to achieve this by sharing photos with attractive women on the FB. I will be thankful for your tips. :)
What works for me is to:

1. ask a girl to take a photo of me first
2. then look at the photo and playfully say that it's a crap photo, and that I need a hot girl next to me
3. so then I ask to either take a selfie with her and ask someone else to take a photo of the two of us

Not terribly complicated. Really. It's more about having a playful fun attitude.

It helps to strike up a conversation with her right away, but you can also come back a bit later ("hey you, it's you again. photo girl!").

http://www.UltimateManMagazine.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you ultimateman!