Post subject: Who should text first?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So a friend of my introduced me and this girl and we all went out to a halloween event and a 5th wheel came a long and ruined everything but from what I was told, the girl was interested and excited to go to the event with me. After the event we started texting for like a week and she would reply late to me but she would never kill the convo until now. She has not replied to me and I want to know if I should text her or just let it go or what. Any advice?
(We haven't talked in 2 days)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:36 pm 

Maybe she got sick of waiting for you to make a move?

Texting for a solid week... you're lacking some detail in this story - did you get anywhere? Ask her out? Why not?

Get off the text. She can't fuck you via text.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So a friend of my introduced me and this girl and we all went out to a halloween event and a 5th wheel came a long and ruined everything but from what I was told, the girl was interested and excited to go to the event with me. After the event we started texting for like a week and she would reply late to me but she would never kill the convo until now. She has not replied to me and I want to know if I should text her or just let it go or what. Any advice?
(We haven't talked in 2 days)
dude, stop texting. stop being a coward and just call her directly.

though wait a few days, and have a more casual conversation just to say hi and catch-up. invite her to come along to some social gathering with a group of friends, if you don't want to ask her out for a date right away. or make it sound more casual, "wanna grab a drink or coffee?". keep it low-key that'll come across as less needy.

generally speaking, you always have to initiate. women expect that from us.

http://www.UltimateManMagazine.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

Texting every day with no action is a poor use of your time. A phone conversation can be cut off, and plans can be made. Phone calls are much simpler with less grey area.

There is a huge problem in the community, with men who want to perpetuate this grey area. They lack action. Your dick is not going to fuck itself. The women is not going to sneak over your house and fuck you in the middle of the night while you're asleep. If the girl isn't going to meet up with you, and you're making effort to text daily and feed her need for attention, you are perpetuating the grey area of pickup. It's like you're afraid of the possibility of disinterest, but you're shooting yourself in the foot, boring her to death with meaningless, non-directional text fluff.

This is what I do.
I call and ask. If she doesn't pick up I leave a message. If she doesn't call back I don't care. I am not focused on her. I have more numbers to call and other people who value my time more. An average looking girl who values my time, is better than a hot girl I have to fight for. I also value the time I take for myself to go out and meet other women, so I am constantly adding prospects to my network. Since I have put this into practice I have been able to work my way up to meeting more women who fit the bill on looks, values, common interests etc, and the quality of my dates has risen, while my flake percentage has dropped to the point of insignificance. I always have something going on, even if that something is staying home and getting work done by myself. Whatever that time is, it is seldom free. I put it to use.

Since I am willing to next any girl who comes my way (exaggeration for effect) my attitude towards the meet up implies little to no pressure. I am just in it for the experience of meeting some person and enjoying company while doing something I will enjoy with or without her.

I assume she is attracted to me, and that the attraction is kept or deepened due to the distance. She isn't going to forget about me if I don't text her. If she does, it goes back to my first impression, and not the text game. Attraction is more often than not, lost after the initial meeting aka Day1. Day2s are harder to come by because we just feed into our own needs for love from others. All that conversation you're having through text can be done while you eye fuck the shit out of her over a dining table, or puts you at least in the position where you can bail if the chemistry isn't there, or make a move when tension is heightened.

Texting, you're putting all the effort into maintaining or gaining attraction, when you simply just have it or you don't. I'm talking to beginners here. If you're more advanced and you have girls on the backburner, I'm assuming you're willing to or have already fucked around and brought some girls back to you, who you previously "lost." But basically it's the neediness you want to get away from. You can get rid of this in your game practice by going out and finding more girls to call before you start texting or calling or arranging meet ups. Prioritize your time far in advance so you have no free time for a date, and tell the girls you'll call them like....next Sunday, or next Tuesday. Book yourself and be busy. Tell them, you're busy this week.

By being busy, and building up options you are taking the power back from women and putting it into your own damn pants. Women have options without trying. They have 50 likes on every instagram and 5 guys asking for their number every night they go out. (again exaggeration for effect.) Attractive men get more attention but it pales in comparison to women by miles.

Stay out of that grey area and stop letting women waste your time. If they're going to say no, get it out of them. Make the call. If they pick up they'll say yes. If not, move on like it's a no. You have plenty of people who would appreciate your time, and appreciation for your time is more valuable than beauty.

-Ders

www.facebook.com/spreadloveders