Post subject: Too hard to get?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!
I got this really beutifull girl comming up to me some weeks ago in the bar. I got some strong sexual vibes from her, alot of compliments, but due my previous posts I didn't take her with me home. She really stated "I want you, and only you" that night.
I didnt want to take a dive in the public bath,(She really gave me that impression) but it turned out she wasn't a public toilet. I got some answers from my previous posts in here(about my ex gf) and decided to pursue the "bar" lady. Luckily she added her phone number, snap and face on my phone that night.

I started to play "hard to get" it worked out well, we set a date on Thursday. Before Thursday she said something else came up, if we couldn't take our "date" on Saturday instead, "you can sleep over with me" she said. Well, she lives in another place, so I really didn't want to spend my saturday in a forgein place not knowing the outcome, so I said no, but we could take it next week. She said maby.

Now suddenly, she didn't want to go on a date, or meet or nothing, and she is really cold, i've been waiting 2 weeks, and not a single "good" reply, she really dont give a shit about me now. What should I do? I need this day 2 :)

I am sorry for English typing, my autocorrect is Norwegian.

-Jokez

Post subject: Re: Too hard to get?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:11 pm 
English Muffin

She wanted your dick and you said no.

So, she is sucking someone else's cock instead.

You messed up by turning down her offers several times.

To be honest, sounds like you're new to this and you kinda sabotage yourself with the excuses which is common when 1st starting out.

Lesson learnt hopefully.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
She wanted your dick and you said no.

So, she is sucking someone else's cock instead.

You messed up by turning down her offers several times.

To be honest, sounds like you're new to this and you kinda sabotage yourself with the excuses which is common when 1st starting out.

Lesson learnt hopefully.
Haha, Yea, I found out that too :p

I've been in a long relationship, not new, just need a warmup:)

And yea, I know, so how do I turn her around? with not so much work :p

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 pm 
English Muffin

You focus your energy on new girls.

If she misses you she will contact you. Once she does that, please don't drop the ball again.

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Agree with Mr.P. You took so long to pull the trigger that she found another love gun to squeeze.

Stop wasting time pretending to be unavailable to seem "high value". Get on it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You focus your energy on new girls.

If she misses you she will contact you. Once she does that, please don't drop the ball again.

Just what I did, so I really didn't care uintill I found out I have to be in this city over the weekend were she lives, just wondered if I still had a shot after loosing the ball^^

Allright :) thanks for reply and great answers, Il definitly get her If I meet her in the bar again this weekend:D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Playing hard to get is all about showing you are intrigued by her, but you don’t need anything from her. If you just keep playing hard to get, she is going to start thinking that you are just not interested in her. You have to have a proper push-pull balance.

The right way to do this is to show interest, show interest, then pull way. Then come right back.

Then later on you show interest, show interest, then pull away. Then come back.

Once you get to the part of the interaction where both of you know it’s on, (you both are getting physical) you DON’T want to do the push-pull. This DOES NOT WORK.

Instead you want to do the 2 steps forward, 1 step blame. This works much better.

So once you start making out or escalating, pull away and blame her. say “oh my god we totally shouldn’t be doing this, seriously knock it off. Quit making me like you so much.” Then after a pull seconds say aw fuck it, and pull her back in and start escalating again.

You can do this all the way up until sex. It works wonders because if you just make out with her and have sex, you’ll be like every other guy. This way you are continually spiking sexual tension, which will drive her crazy. In comparison to the push-pull, which once you enter the seduction phase, could easily make her think you’re not interested.

Remember attraction makes her want you, sexual tension makes her want you NOW.

Enlightenment Dating. The world’s #1 Honest Dating Review Site.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Playing hard to get is all about showing you are intrigued by her, but you don’t need anything from her. If you just keep playing hard to get, she is going to start thinking that you are just not interested in her. You have to have a proper push-pull balance.

The right way to do this is to show interest, show interest, then pull way. Then come right back.

Then later on you show interest, show interest, then pull away. Then come back.

Once you get to the part of the interaction where both of you know it’s on, (you both are getting physical) you DON’T want to do the push-pull. This DOES NOT WORK.

Instead you want to do the 2 steps forward, 1 step blame. This works much better.

So once you start making out or escalating, pull away and blame her. say “oh my god we totally shouldn’t be doing this, seriously knock it off. Quit making me like you so much.” Then after a pull seconds say aw fuck it, and pull her back in and start escalating again.

You can do this all the way up until sex. It works wonders because if you just make out with her and have sex, you’ll be like every other guy. This way you are continually spiking sexual tension, which will drive her crazy. In comparison to the push-pull, which once you enter the seduction phase, could easily make her think you’re not interested.

Remember attraction makes her want you, sexual tension makes her want you NOW.

Some mighty facts there:) thank you