Post subject: Is that an LMR ?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So things are progressing well with the girl.

Last night we spent several hours kissing, biting, hard kino, touching breasts, no resistance so far.

But when I tried to put my hand inside her pants she says: "mmm ....I think its too early"

I told her that if at any point she doesn't feel comfortable to tell me to STOP and I will stop. (I do it in order to gain more trust and not come across as horny).

Eventually we repeated that scene several times, the last of which in front of her home door.
And then I again I was hard kino touching her. But again she resisted. I pulled back an then she stopped thinking for a moment. I said "what's wrong" and she replied... "nothing". Then I said "well OK i think its time for me to go" (but in an non emotional way I just wanted to freeze her LMR (or sort of) so she comes back and eventually make her say "lets go inside") But she didn't yet said that.

So whats the best procedure to go on from now?

Thing is I know her for lots of time (years - but things recently started getting intimate).

She still has some doubts and tries to rationalize with logic (saing things like "I need more time; its too early on for that ... etc.") I know on some level she wants it and this some sort of test again. But what is the best way to overcome it?

When I threw her the idea some time to go home for a movie she kind of responded that its not gonna be very good idea. (i know that she knows if we manage to stay on private at some place indoors we are gonna have sex). But later on we spoke about some favorite movies of us and she said some times to go watch few of them.

So I know emotionally she wants it (and I can tell by the way she kiss she haven't been with a man for a long time) but logically she tires to rationalize.

Do you think its a good idea for next invitation to suggest (text) her something like: "movie XYZ + dinner + my/your place=time well spent (note: we are NOT gonna have sex)"

Should I persist with kino or better to gain more trus/rapport (and how in more specific - we discussed about all kinds of topics and have been to almost any social place in the city where we live)

Any ideas appreciated ;)

Post subject: Re: Is that an LMR ?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:08 pm 

Sounds like pre-planned resistance to me. Not LMR.

She is going into each night knowing you aren't getting in her pants... Or at least with that 'mantra' in her mind.

To overcome this you need to get her very, very, very worked up and turned on. Make her beg.

Post subject: Re: Is that an LMR ?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Sounds like pre-planned resistance to me. Not LMR.

She is going into each night knowing you aren't getting in her pants... Or at least with that 'mantra' in her mind.

To overcome this you need to get her very, very, very worked up and turned on. Make her beg.
Jeeze I tried all that I could. I bit her every possible open flesh area. But its so damn hard now since here is winter and is very cold and ppl wear whole bunch of cold proof clothes.

The only way is to get her in close place on private and then move on.