Post subject: Question About DLV's
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys. Sorry If I've been posting to many threads. I've been having a lot of questions lately.

My question today is regarding DLV's. I tend to lean more towards introversion and as a result I like to walk alone at lunch sometimes just observing all the other kids in my school. If I'm not walking alone then I'll be talking to people or trying to meet new ones. If I'm not doing neither then I'll try to find an isolated spot where I can just sit down and think to myself.

My question is... is being alone a DLV or is it a DHV?

I like to think at times that its a DHV because it shows that you're not desperate for friends and are independent.

However, I also think at times that it's a DLV because if someone doesn't know you and they see you alone then they may think that you're a loner who has no friends.

What do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Question About DLV's
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:39 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys. Sorry If I've been posting to many threads. I've been having a lot of questions lately.

My question today is regarding DLV's. I tend to lean more towards introversion and as a result I like to walk alone at lunch sometimes just observing all the other kids in my school. If I'm not walking alone then I'll be talking to people or trying to meet new ones. If I'm not doing neither then I'll try to find an isolated spot where I can just sit down and think to myself.

My question is... is being alone a DLV or is it a DHV?

I like to think at times that its a DHV because it shows that you're not desperate for friends and are independent.

However, I also think at times that it's a DLV because if someone doesn't know you and they see you alone then they may think that you're a loner who has no friends.

What do you guys think?

Not everything has to be either DHV or DLV. Sometimes it's just nothing, and it doesn't matter.

In this case I don't really think it matters.