PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Greetings to everyone, i'm really glad, you provide me some of your time reading my post.

i would like to share with all of you my first amazing experience i just had, since i discovered this.

i´m x4os, i´m 29 years old, being a modest a good looking guy, and professional with a lot goals in my life. My work is at sea, and after a rough, tough and hardcore breakup with my girlfriend, because she cheated on me. Then suddenly a lot of questions came to me, what did i do wrong, despite being so nice with her? , why did she lose interest on me?, and many other existential quetions as well.
i embarked with broken heart, so i felt very bad and i really wanted to know why, i felt anger, first at the idiot that took her from me, later she, finally me.
i started to look for answers, then was when i found an interesting book about pick up girls and dating on internet and it lead me here. i read it all and all the related material, because i was really hungry and i was starving for answers. During free time on sea navigation, i spent it all reading the material, and i really undersood what i was doing wrong, and not only that, i realized that my ex girlfriend really loved indeed because i was doing all the DON´TS in that relationship. and she was standing there waiting for something to change, but i never changed, so she stopped trying.
Now i understood that i wasn´t exciting for her at all, despite of having all the potential for an interesting life style, and why she made her decision.
i will try to make shorter the post, and go direct to what i wanted to share,
After several weeks of reading and simulating alone in my cabin, and practicing routines. it was time for the field test, and to know if all the time invested was worth it. i was calling a port in Santos, Brazil, after berthing the ship, i went out to a club in the night, and at the club entrance, there were two guys smoking, one tall and one short, i had cigarrettes but no fire, so as i saw shorty smoking i asked him for fire. i was anxious and i felt like eminem in eight mile before the first rap battle, i felt like a boxing fighter before going to a big fight for a championship belt. then shorty asked me for my nationality i told him and compliment his english. He thanks me, i thanks him for lighting up my cigarrette, when i was proceeding to the entrance shorty followed, and told me he could show me the place, i accepted. he introduce me to the guards as his seaman friend and they didn´t ask for pass ticket. He talked to some suit dressed guys and introduce me as well same way. He told me "you can drink whatever you want, just ask". so i followed. it was when i told him "you are very popular here", he told me "aaah is ´cause i´m the manager". starting i asked a local beer. While drinking i scanned the perimeter, and i realize place was crowded, full of hot babes. No way to describe, to be honest, i felt like in the olimpus, sorrouned by goddesses , i spot one hot babe, simetric face, green shinning eyes, small hips, beatiful ass and very firmly beautiful breast. i follow 3 seconds rule. and approached her, i said "hi", she said "hi" i felt her little bit cold so i give her a neg, i don´t know if what i was doing was right, but the result was what i wanted, "her attention". i made a cold reading about a positive perseption i had about her, even when that wasn´t true at all, at least for me. Then she started to agree and look at me very interested as if i was telling her something really wonderful. then i leave her, and wen´t to the bathroom, then when i came back there was a guy talking to her, so i moved to the bar, asked for another beer and she came back to me again, and she said "sooo" in a beatiful portuguese, i was really trying very hard to control myself to not touch her, because she was sooo gorgeus and hot. then i smell her hair and i complimented her about that, i asked where i could smoke and she guide me, taking me by the hand to the smokers area, on the the way to there, i felt all eyes on me in the club, when i pass the door outside, i saw the beautiful landscape, the sea and the lights of a lot anchored ships. i think i was lucky because it gave me the advantage to talk to her about the sea, so i got bonus material to talk, and very hardly i would run out of it. while i was talking i couldn't resist any more, i tried so hard to control my body language, i know probably i was taking all the risks and from this point i was against the rules, but i just let myself go with the flow of my emotions, so i asked her if she would kiss me, then she look at me, leaned and bend herself, i felt her perfect breast on my chest, no way to describe that feeling,i felt like a alpha male and it aroused me, she put her face in a position for kiss, so i proceed, her lips were so delicate, tender and tasty that i didn´t want to stop and she put her tongue in my mouth, so i give her a real passionate kiss putting my arms around her and kissing intensively and i stop, i look her face then i told her please lets go anywhere else, she said "where", i made an intentional move as if i was leaving and told her "my hotel", then without listening her answer, i took her hand and bring her outside to wait for a cab, again everyone looking us on our way out. she was telling me this was very crazy in her soft beatiful voice. i told her "for me as well". i was a little bit impatient because we were waiting too much time for the cab, then arrived one, i gave driver hotel address, we entered cab, any words during cab's travel to hotel, only kissing and cuddling, finally we arrived, we pass reception, the guy was watching a movie on the televivion. We enter elevator, i pressed button 3 continue kissing, we arrived to my room´s door, we entered my room.
I gotta say that this really amazed me because even when i read all the logic facts in the material, i still had doubt about this pick up stuff, until it was field tested.
i got to thanks pick up artist for sharing their knowledge and make life of other men easier, i had a lot trouble in social interactions always due to family problems, know for me is easier to comunicate and not only with girls also with people.
In my next post i will tell you guys how that night ended.
i got a feeling that this amazing experience is just the first one of many coming up.

Regards,
x4os