PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I broke up with my gf just more than 3 months ago. Have always been a relationship guy until recently where i realized that my inner game ruins my relationships. i have pretty good natural game and have been going out with local lair members and finding sticking points and then passing them. I tend to get emotionally attached to woman i bang and on the otherside i have double standards with woman.

I am a very impatient person and contantly break my text game because of it. i have just gotten a fwb but she told me last week she didn't want to continue (she still has a bf, but apparently he with holds sex) because she feels guilty. this morning i noticed her profile come up on tinder so i called her up on this and she said she was just bored (yeah right). she has said im quite intense with my messaging and trying to set up dates, but she said she had a fight with her bf on sat but may come to mine tomorrow.

Anyway i need some help with not being so impatient if chicks dont give me a certain time/date. Also since i have always been a relationship guy i really dont like the idea of chicks im screwing to be screwing other guys. My mates always say abundance mentality but i cant seem to get it, i focus on one chick too much. It pissed me off when i saw she was on tinder, even though im on it.

Mainly its the overthinking about what chicks are doing when im with them, whether im better than the other guys etc. i have alot more problems in a relationship but are encountering these with my fwb which is doing my head in. can someone give me tips, i tried meditation but i have adhd and cant seem to focus very well.
thanks