PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

1. Being Asian does put you as an disadvantage because of the way media portraits our cultures and race. You won't get a lot of white girls initiates first unless they have Asian fever and specially looking for Asian men. Most of the time, you will have to take initiate and lead them.

2. About being creative - this can be trained and improved. Join an improv class. That will help you to think on your feet. And experiences come in handy too. If you do like hundred approaches already, you will see certain pattern that women always follow/act

3. I think the problem with all your opener is that they appear as trying hard for attention - Like leaving them with unanswered pretext so they have to get back at you. Women can tell this easily, as if you're trying too hard to get a response out of them. Hence it falls under the same category with pickup lines.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1. Being Asian does put you as an disadvantage because of the way media portraits our cultures and race. You won't get a lot of white girls initiates first unless they have Asian fever and specially looking for Asian men. Most of the time, you will have to take initiate and lead them.
White girls don't initiate first with anyone. All ethnicities better get used to the fact that you have to lead women.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Johnny, that's not what GKS is saying. I believe he's implying that obviously girls won't approach first as human nature dictates, albeit, it's supposedly a disadvantage having an Asian heritage due to the way the media portrays them.

GKS, I'm not fully Asian, but I have traces of it in my heritage. You touched on a lot of interesting things. I'll shoot you a msg soon and we'll chat more.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:03 am 
Dedicated Member

Update, so I tried a new line "Creative, rebellious & witty. This may be too soon but let's fly to Vegas and get married, or if you're not that adventurous at least take me out on a date so we can explore the city! Ha"

And got 2 # closes recently without trying as much but ultimately didn't get a meet up from them and some didn't really text back. So ya, I'm still not certain why my msg return ratio is so low (meet ups included)...

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Update, so I tried a new line "Creative, rebellious & witty. This may be too soon but let's fly to Vegas and get married, or if you're not that adventurous at least take me out on a date so we can explore the city! Ha"

And got 2 # closes recently without trying as much but ultimately didn't get a meet up from them and some didn't really text back. So ya, I'm still not certain why my msg return ratio is so low (meet ups included)...
Glad you got good results without much effort with that opener. What happened is my method just creates a quick fun buying temperature, just enough to date/number close. It however lacks of comfort. The main purpose is just being lazy and getting laids on the site since I rarely game online nowadays. In my experiences, since my initial approach is quite bold and direct, I usually call the next day, tease her a bit then set a date. Best results. You can also text but that takes forever and give her too much time to reject your invite.

-"--"-