PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys I haven't been active on the forum in a while, I have genuinely been too busy and have been having real life success with women. Now I don't claim to be some super master guru but this had lead to me the reflection that PUA does work and in the long run most guys will be better off if they apply themselves in the same manner as me. Despite my doubts and pitfalls along the way I can come back and honestly say I wouldn't change my journey.

However this has lead me to evaluate pick up as a system in general and to be honest I don't think it's the most effective way to have success with women. Yes there is a lot of missing pieces you find along the way but it would of been a hell of a lot easier if someone gave me those pieces 5 years ago rather than me having to trial and error through countless tactics and useless advice. I'll give you an example... if someone had told me all I had to do was travel and post some pictures to Facebook of me in some interesting locations rather than spend all my time and money on material objects. Well I would of been to a lot more places, I also didn't realise my friends were holding me back and how easy it was to make new friends. I made a lot of new friends through this forum believe it or not.

The other thing is for every good piece of advice out there, there is about 50 pointless and completely irrelevant over thoughts which will make you question your success. I was analysing very trivial things to the point women thought I was behaving very weirdly. When I finally ditched most of the tactics and just let natural conversation flow I started having success again.

I also find that there is far too many guys on here who are clearly failures with women (judging by their own posts) who somehow feel they are at a level to help other guys who are posting the exact same question they just asked! It's like the blind leading the blind across the busy road!

Anyway that's my two cents, my solution is an alternative system that is in no way associated with PUA, is completely free and easy to use. I guess I better start writing :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Huh... I definately agree with you about the blind leading the blind (I didn't give advice until recently) but I see brand new members who just got started trying to give advice.

Also, due to the fact that there are 50 different ways to go about pickup, there are 50 different valid responses.

Anyway, I just started RSD and thats been helping with my inner game, so PUA isn't entirely invalid.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I keep coming more to the conclusion that people who are smart, naturally find the right way through all the pickup information. Stupid people, become overwhelmed. Also immersing yourself in pickup can be good if you are starting out, but eventually you need to have a "path to mastery" outside of pickup.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Bottom line is that ultimately you will never be "your best" at picking up girls until you "find yourself". By that, I mean that your are completely comfortable in your own skin, know what you bring to the world, but are not just one of those stuck up arrogant wankers who are more deluded than truly self confident.

The issue is how you get to that point. A lot of "pick up" which you read on here is a tool to use in the meantime to help you get some success with women until you get to the completely comfortable with yourself stage. Other bits of pick up advice usually go one of two ways; one is to work on yourself first and worry less about the girls, the plan being that once you're comfortable you will be more confident and therefore be better with women. The other way is to focus on more "canned" material in order to build up your confidence initially, which starts you off on the road to becoming fully comfortable with yourself.

The best piece of pick up advice would be "go and find your place in the world". Get a job, get your own place, have responsibilities and develop some self worth. Accept uourself. Problem is, that takes time. Pick up can help you get there.

I'll use my own example if people will excuse a moment of self indulgence. I was pretty hopeless with girls. Tried some of the stuff I learned on here and got half decent with women. I got to the stage where I would go out twice a week and probably sleep with a girl once a fortnight. Not amazing but by my previous standard, very good improvement. I didn't see much "personality change" though, still quite a quiet person. I didn't have much success with 'day game' and didn't really have any relationships. But I guess I got more confident because I was actually sleeping with girls now! But actually, many years later, I can now say that the point everything turned around for me was getting my first "real" job. It was the first proper interview I'd been successful at, I was very good at it, got given loads of responsibility, got promotions, made some extremely good friends, realised that you know what - if I can get on this well with such a random mix of people at work, I must have something likeable about me, obviously I had more money as well, after a while working my socks off in this job, I got offered the dream job I'd been working for all through university and basically everything fell into place. I knew a lot more about myself and what I could bring to the table than I did 5 years previous. Now I don't use any canned material or techniques or whatever, I just know who I am and be that person. At the age of 20 at university, reading this website for the first time though, I would obviously read the canned stuff which would get me laid quickly rather than the proper advice which would give me the best long term results. But that's life I guess!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

PUA is just like movies and music; you have to wade through all the shitty stuff in order to find the good bits.

Also different guys have different problems.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Also different guys have different problems.
Good point hunter advice for an already dominant guy who lacks social skills would be completely different from a guy who is a social butterfly but lacks masculinity. I guess at the end of the day being alpha is simply exercising a well rounded character that is congruent during all situations and doesn't change due to external factors. Learning it is one thing but maintaining it is another. I have seen guys display alpha male behaviour for short moments only to completely fold over at a small obstacle that lands in their path. Constant self analysis combined with a positive outlook is necessary to scope the calibration required to ascend into the next realm of alphaness. However PUA is a spider web of confusing puzzles to not only the socially inept and lesser educated but the smart guys who get tangled up due to obsession.

Another epiphany I have had recently though is that society is evolving and the mind-sets of females are changing drastically. It is not uncommon for guys to get laid at a younger age now you see it all the time on the news some chick is pushing out babies and the pair of them haven't even graduated from high school. Sex in general is widespread throughout the media and on television shows like Game of Thrones for example or books like 50 Shades of Grey. The acceptance of sexuality has made it an easier generation to get laid but a more difficult generation to find love. It disgusts me how easily I could nail someone's girlfriend, fiancée or even wife just through using PUA tactics and encouraging a discreet "this is between us" vibe. That's reality though and I am accepting the fact I probably won't have kids or settle down with one woman at all.

Despite this highly feminised society where girls are easier to lay it only applies to the select few guys who are accepting reality and display the correct traits at the time (conscious or unconscious). Things that used to work like online dating are no longer as effective due to the increased number of rapists and serial killers popping up on the news. Also due to social media where girls are being lathered with attention already from the collection of obiters they have. Night game has also changed due to girls discovering PUA and reading the forums, the canned stuff doesn't work anymore mystery method is outdated. The AMOGS are now more dangerous than ever thanks to generation douchebag where every guy is a tribal tattooed, roid taking, sunbed using scumbag or a big burly hipster who hates music over a week old and has the biggest beard accompanied by the strangest looking glasses possible. These guys wont hesitate to start a fight with you for being a true alpha male and stealing away the woman they are friend zoned by.

As society evolves so will PUA and subtle changes will need to be implemented. The most drastic thing I noticed was just recently (last week I think) Julian from RSD who got kicked out of Australia and banned from the UK for "motivating rape". Could this be a sign of woman becoming the aggressors? as us men are completely forbidden to approach under new laws? Think about it day game suddenly becomes illegal and approaching in night clubs gets you arrested.

I give it 100 years time we will be worse off than Muslim women, forced to cover up our biceps and stoned to death for sleeping around with bar sluts. Slight jokey tone (could be srs)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:56 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey guys I haven't been active on the forum in a while, I have genuinely been too busy and have been having real life success with women. Now I don't claim to be some super master guru but this had lead to me the reflection that PUA does work and in the long run most guys will be better off if they apply themselves in the same manner as me. Despite my doubts and pitfalls along the way I can come back and honestly say I wouldn't change my journey.

However this has lead me to evaluate pick up as a system in general and to be honest I don't think it's the most effective way to have success with women. Yes there is a lot of missing pieces you find along the way but it would of been a hell of a lot easier if someone gave me those pieces 5 years ago rather than me having to trial and error through countless tactics and useless advice. I'll give you an example... if someone had told me all I had to do was travel and post some pictures to Facebook of me in some interesting locations rather than spend all my time and money on material objects. Well I would of been to a lot more places, I also didn't realise my friends were holding me back and how easy it was to make new friends. I made a lot of new friends through this forum believe it or not.

The other thing is for every good piece of advice out there, there is about 50 pointless and completely irrelevant over thoughts which will make you question your success. I was analysing very trivial things to the point women thought I was behaving very weirdly. When I finally ditched most of the tactics and just let natural conversation flow I started having success again.

I also find that there is far too many guys on here who are clearly failures with women (judging by their own posts) who somehow feel they are at a level to help other guys who are posting the exact same question they just asked! It's like the blind leading the blind across the busy road!

Anyway that's my two cents, my solution is an alternative system that is in no way associated with PUA, is completely free and easy to use. I guess I better start writing :)
I have used a lot of other forums but, like you, have been at this for awhile. When hindsight vision is 20 20, its always easy to reflect back, and say, if I had only known. Yes, pickup is not the most efficient system but, I have yet to find one. It leads to the old, knock and the door will answer. Seek and you will find. Volume approaches and follow through. It then plays into women have an abundance of opportunity to ride the cock carousel. Essentially, puas throw gasoline onto the fire of blowing up female entitlement, and expectation.

Very few men are good at pickup and the ones who are tend to be attacked by feminazis. Every man I have ever met good at pickup has been different, a rare breed, and someone who had intense sexual social equity from a very young age. To some extent, it was almost a detriment in much of their blood, and effects their entire life. Would I care to sit in JB situation right now or ever? No. I will continue to approach women I find attractive but, this lifestyle is not easy to maintain.

What is the alternative? If you expected to find the answer online, you are sadly mistaken, and even much of the pickup content is horrible. Its the blind leading the blind. Any time man someone is selling you something, you should really be sceptical.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 pm 
The Coach

It's all about stepping into man hood.

This world is full of little boys who look like grown men.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol.

Pick up is not a ticket to opening a woman's legs. The ticket is you.
Pick up is a skeleton at most, designed to hint at what being a man truly means.

Pick up won't make the boy you are into a man.
You will do that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
lol.

Pick up is not a ticket to opening a woman's legs. The ticket is you.
Pick up is a skeleton at most, designed to hint at what being a man truly means.

Pick up won't make the boy you are into a man.
You will do that.
Nicely said.

I feel like pua inspires man to approach. It gives him hope of what could be. For some, it is not enough and for others like myself, it awakens something deep. I feel that approaching is genuine so, I talk to everyone and I test the waters seeing who I have chemistry with before moving forward. There is little objection necessary to find to withdraw. Pua is not the perfect system but, no system is as it would eliminate differences.

For instance, the pua who models on the side will do better then the short, unattractive, socially awkward male. Looks may help or hinder a person but, actually having something better to do in life then game I found to be ideal. Like everything and anything, it is a system that profits off your dollars meaning, everything should be taken into consideration when your resources are at stake.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You need to be living life to learn about it, not reading forums. I just signed up with this forum out of boredom today while on vacation because I am away from my pick up environment…Interesting questions on here.

But the bottom line is you need to be out and practicing this stuff on women daily just like working out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

I think that what you say is a cop out. I know how to be myself and get women that is all well and dandy. You DO need to learn more pick up if you're trying to improve upon what you already have. After you reach that stage of being fun and yourself that naturally attracts women there is another level above that.

You're fun naturally attractive self won't attract certain women you may find attractive. Then you cop out by saying "oh, I wouldn't have liked being with her anyway looks aren't everything blah blah blah blah" If you want to fuck/date the most beautiful/successful women in the world you have to obtain more advanced skills than the "I'm living my ideal life full of friends and naturally attracted women" stage allows you to.

That boils down to a personal satisfaction issue though so you do not have to agree with me. I'm not comfortable or satisfied with just having a dream job, a few fun interesting friends, and the average girls available to that level. That's social conditioning too.

I want WEALTH! I want to leave a legacy behind for my future generations. Don't misunderstand me. I'm talking from the perspective of a man who was broke friendless and afraid of engaging women. I then obtained a dream job, can attract women consistently, and had moderately cool, interesting, average friends.

I'm not satisfied. I'm not unhappy either, but definitely not content.

This goes beyond PU, but if you ever get a chance listen to T Harv Eker speak about social conditioning towards money and comfort. Which bleeds over into women and PU in my personal belief.

them.