PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I recently signed up for fling.com, but it seems to be a scam (I could be wrong). Please tell me the adult sites you've used in the past. Appreciate it!

Giovanni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I recently signed up for fling.com, but it seems to be a scam (I could be wrong). Please tell me the adult sites you've used in the past. Appreciate it!
They are all scams.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Okcupid.com its free an if you have a good profile you can def get some action.

"Chicks are crazy and guys are dumb." Chinopants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... a_Nno&NR=1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I second okcupid. but it depends on what you want it for. I'm not really sure most women on these sites are there for a relationship. They seem to want easy access to sex. Not that its a bad thing. But not really a lot of women who are GF material on these sites, IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

fabswingers seems not to be a scam but its full of freaks and any actual hot women on their are after couple ect you have no chance as a single guy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Most regular dating sites are good for easy lays

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I used to get a lot of action on myspace and pof, now, not so much. The sites seem to not offer a subject line any more, so I can't stand out.

I read today Ashley Madison is a scam/rip off.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I used to get a lot of action on myspace and pof, now, not so much. The sites seem to not offer a subject line any more, so I can't stand out.

I read today Ashley Madison is a scam/rip off.
I actually did meet one woman on Ashley Madison, but there weren't a lot to choose from and some definitely seemed like bots/scammers.

Also, the one woman I did meet used pics from 10 years and 40lbs ago...

The problem is for any "adult dating" site (as opposed to standard dating sites) it's a ratio of like 10-1 bots to actual women. They let, and even encourage, that so guys see tons of hot chicks and pay up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Never used any of them, but I can't believe any of them would be useful to any extent.

Women don't have to go to adult dating website for action. They can go literally anywhere and get action. If a cute girl gets on tinder, pof, facebook, instagram etc. She WILL have MULTIPLE guys, hitting her up DAILY. Period.

The only girl that is sitting around going "man it would be really nice if I could find a dude to pound me" would be socially inept loony birds.

You're better off hitting on women in real life, with some added online sarging of facebook pof etc on the side, when it's not possible for you to go out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If a cute girl gets on tinder, pof, facebook, instagram etc. She WILL have MULTIPLE guys, hitting her up DAILY. Period.
This. It's true. It is quite interesting to see all of the efforts by these guys. About 1 in 100 has something intriguing/interesting in his opener. The vast majority of them are too timid to approach in public so they hide behind their screens, hence have minimal to no game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Never used any of them, but I can't believe any of them would be useful to any extent.

Women don't have to go to adult dating website for action. They can go literally anywhere and get action. If a cute girl gets on tinder, pof, facebook, instagram etc. She WILL have MULTIPLE guys, hitting her up DAILY. Period.

The only girl that is sitting around going "man it would be really nice if I could find a dude to pound me" would be socially inept loony birds.

You're better off hitting on women in real life, with some added online sarging of facebook pof etc on the side, when it's not possible for you to go out.
Women going online looking for sex are not looking for "a dude to pound me". They are still trying to be selective in who gets to pound them, and many women feel they can get more information from a guy online with a profile etc. and arrange something more easily and comfortably than from a random guy they meet at a bar.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Women going online looking for sex are not looking for "a dude to pound me". They are still trying to be selective in who gets to pound them, and many women feel they can get more information from a guy online with a profile etc. and arrange something more easily and comfortably than from a random guy they meet at a bar.
No argument here. The point is that she doesn't have to sign up for an "adult website" because she will have tons of offers from guys who want to have sex with her on any of the other sites. And she can be selective on those sites. Going on those adult websites would mean that she is being introduced to guys who she assumes want sex and only sex.

My entire point is that I can't see any kind of quality girls going on those websites. If you had a line of women willing to have sex with you at the drop of a hat would you waste your time creating an adult website profile or paying for that kind of service? Of course not.

And if cute girls are being bombarded with constant attention on pof and facebook, I could only imagine the kind of shit they'd get on a website made explicitly in order to set up flings.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"My entire point is that I can't see any kind of quality girls going on those websites."

You are very wrong my friend. :)

Frankly free is neither here nor there. For the amount of time you will spend the fee is totally irrelevant. Fab is free, though loony tunes because of it with more timewasters per square foot than anywhere else.

As for why women use them in preference to free sites, generally they don't want any drama or love sick puppies following them around. They also don't want their family or kids finding their profile.

NSA is it's own art. Displaying your junk is one way, but showing discretion and maturity pays off far more handsomely.

As a newbie you'll be hit up by lots of HBs trying to get you to buy into other sites ( verification links etc). Just report them, probably some fat bloke in a call centre somewhere on commission, and they soon stop.

Haven't had a problem with bots, I know they exist from the code but of the 200 or so lasses within a couple of miles I've had human replies from most that have been online.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:43 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
"My entire point is that I can't see any kind of quality girls going on those websites."

Frankly free is neither here nor there. For the amount of time you will spend the fee is totally irrelevant. Fab is free, though loony tunes because of it with more timewasters per square foot than anywhere else.

As for why women use them in preference to free sites, generally they don't want any drama or love sick puppies following them around. They also don't want their family or kids finding their profile.

NSA is it's own art. Displaying your junk is one way, but showing discretion and maturity pays off far more handsomely.

As a newbie you'll be hit up by lots of HBs trying to get you to buy into other sites ( verification links etc). Just report them, probably some fat bloke in a call centre somewhere on commission, and they soon stop.

Haven't had a problem with bots, I know they exist from the code but of the 200 or so lasses within a couple of miles I've had human replies from most that have been online.

Where are these sites then?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I've periodically lurked this board for years but finally registered to comment on this topic. I'm in full agreement with you and I think the other guys in this thread need to recalibrate their thinking. There are scores of respectable girls online fantasizing about random casual sex with strangers. One just needs to get into their headspace. You see, it's true that any girl can go to a bar and pick up any number of guys for casual sex but what does she really know about the guy? Does he have a tiny dick? Is he an aggressive sadist? A minuteman? Will she be able to get rid of him when she's done? There are dozens of other concerns a girl might have that just don't come up in your typical precoital bar conversation. Online sites are a chance for her to evaluate whether a guy is, in fact, a good candidate for casual sex in a way that traditional pickup venues just don't provide. Now, to avail oneself of this reality requires a certain level of sexual maturity and understanding but once that's been achieved it almost feels like the game has been hacked and you can fuck a different girl every night of the week if you want (which you won't because of that aforementioned level of sexual maturity).