PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So i met this girl at a club, long story short. I number close. We meet for the date 2-3 days later, take a walk talk for 3 hours, kiss close and goodbye.
She said as we said goodbye "Its was a lot of fun, you must write me".

Next day i text her a bit, (wednesday) ask if she wanna get together later this week, she responses yes.

But friday i ask for the date, but she is going out, as i would have guessed. This monday i text her, asking for a date on tuesday (exactly a week from the first date) she says that she is busy that day, but suggests thursday, i agree and ask if evening sounds good, and she says "yes that a deal".

Thursday today... and i text her early "what time is good for you tonight?" no response. I later text again "hey i'm guessing we have cancel the date since you haven't answered, if not hit me up and i will see if i can still make it"
still no response..

Any suggestions as to where it went wrong? i really liked her and she seemed pretty much into me as well, i am really clueless... Other facts you should know. we have kept the text short, i have always been the one to stop the convo (she being the one who sends the last text)

pls state your opinions, any feedback will be appreciated :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I think it comes down to the fact that girls are inherently flakey, especially with texty stuff.

The problem with texts is that its WAY too easy to simply ignore a text and go on about your life as though you never saw it. Btw, "hey i'm guessing we have cancel the date since you haven't answered, if not hit me up and i will see if i can still make it" was about the biggest AFC thing you could've ever written. Not good bro.

As soon as you start coming across as needy and desperate for the date, whatever inkling of desire she initially had in you is now gone. Kiss this one goodbye and move on.

In the future, if they ignore your date requests or texts, just let it go. Try them again later but don't mention how they stood you up or won't go out with you, as that's a DLV. See if you can strike up a conversation and get some more rapport going so she'll be more inclined to actually accept your date request next time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've found that you get far fewer flakes if you give the chick a choice between times and have it solidified before the day of the date.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Funny. Something like that happened to me a few months ago. I had a date with a girl I really like. We were supposed to go for a walk and a drink. So at lunch time I asked here if 7:30 PM was good... no answer. When I left my office to go home back from work (about 5:30 PM) I assumed the date had been cancelled so I took my bike and forgot it. A couple hours later (around 9:30 PM) she texted me apologizing; she said she was with her family at the beach and her phone died.

Despite I have other girls in my life, I am still working on this girl because I really like her (she has sort of a BF and things like that). But my point is that

1.-
Quote:
I later text again "hey i'm guessing we have cancel the date since you haven't answered, if not hit me up and i will see if i can still make it"
In my opinion this was bad... showed DLV. Just improve for the next time and you'll be fine :)

2.- I would wait for a couple of days and act like nothing happened. Text her and try to settle a new date. If she agrees, go and enjoy. If she doesn't, try to find what did you do wrong on the conversation and abandon the interaction dropping POISON (a sentence for let her know that (a) you won't 'play' if there is no feedback + (b) she is losing a true Alpha Male).

Hit more girls :D