PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I did notice this thing when i was 18, and i tried to build rapport with a girl. We didn't have absolutely NOTHING in common! :D my topics bored the shit out of her and shes mine, but suddenly i noticed a very cool thing! I didn't no these rapport building things or comfort things then and i even usually didn't care what she was saying, i just wanted to get laid. But this one, instantly talking, i did notice something:

Her every third word was "hear", "listened", etc. It was always about something doing with her sense of hearing. So i tried to adjust my language with this. When she was talking about some shitty faggot band of hers what she listened, i always answered something like "i don't know what that is" or "do i look like i now those bands?!", i started to say "no, haven't heard of", "never listened that kind of music", and cocky "do i look like a man who listens One Rebublic?!" Then it all changed, then she stopped talking about them and didn't even get upset about me dissing her music. The whole conversation did 180! We did came along so fine after that that i fucked her later, while at first i was ready to jump out of window to never see her again! So, with smooth pace of bodylanguage, add these things in your language and pay attention HOW she says it, and how you say it:

*Sense of feeling
*Sense of hearing
*sense of seeing

*In the start, you don't really know yet how's she talking, so you use all these word of senses in your language, sense of hearing, seeing, and feeling. Example: that stupid MM opener which i modified for this purpose: Did you guys heard what happened outside?! I was in the line and i noticed there was two girls fighting for this one guy! It felt like they were gonna kill each other blaa blaa blaa. This one is a NLP trick with a little bit modified for my own use.

See, all three major senses in one sentence. When you talk like this, you please everyones inner language, since you don't know yet what they are. You should always talk like this to every group and your target until you notice what's shes.

*Then when you escalate what's hers, start talking the same way, talk with that same major sense she's using to view the world. Example: Girl: "When i was there, i felt the tension of that place, i could feel it in the air! I felt like everybody's was watching me, but then i started to grasp some courage and went there, and nailed that thing!" You: "Wow, that's awesome! I can feel you are a good storyteller, i really felt like i was there ;) I don't know, maybe you will be very successful at what you do, i kinda feel it"

Then take her pants out

Few things to remember:
-Remember to point your interest on sense what she MOSTLY use; in everyday chatting we still use all of senses in our speakings
-Don't turn in to a robot who can use one million synonyms of that one sense because it doesn't sound normal, remember previous advice
-Some of these senses works together, so some times you need to escalate what is she really talking. Example if he talk about lot of 'saying that', it refers to hearing sense. Lot of 'then i thought' prefers feelings and etc.

now go out there and test these to someone, and notice the difference, Cheers!