PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I'm a teenager and newbie here and on the picking up in general. At the moment I'm reading the famous book "the Game" from Neil Strauss, but I think I don't apply the techniquer correctly. Actually, when I fell like picking up I'm drunk lol. I'm from Mallorca (lot's of cutie girls in Summer :wink: ) and I wonder if there's any post about picking up on beaches. It'd be so usefull for me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 am 
Dedicated Member

Beach game is a lot of fun. It's similar to day game, but can be a little lower energy if they are just tanning and being chill. Just be social and open and game as usual. Open, transition, lock in (sit or lay down next to them), break rapport, qualify her, and isolate / escalate. Feel it out and go for an instant date or pull her. I've managed to bathroom pull a girl to one of those private bathroom stalls in the beach.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! I'm from Spain too! It is a good book to begin.
The game in the beach is pretty easy. I think it is even easier than bar, pub or club game. Girls in the beach are really relaxed and, like you said, most of them would be foreign people in their holidays. Just go to the sets (better with one of your friends -boy or girl-) and use some opener (better if is something concrete of that person -a book she is reading, anything that can tell you what she likes to do...-), start chatting for like 10 minutes and then leave (you are an alpha male so you have a lot of things to do and girls to deal with, etc.). From the beginning let her know that you are busy but you are using part of your valuable time getting to know her. That is why I told you to use an opener related to her; an opener specific for her. This is how you are going to justify why she earned the attention of a true alpha male.

I would recommend to get as much numbers as your personal life allows you. Once you are not in front of the girl, it is pretty hard to get a date via SPAM or Facebook chat. Also, don't invest too much time in those online chats. Learn how to gain the most benefit in the shortest time.

If you are from Spain, search for Mario Luna. One of the biggest PUA in our country.

¡Un saludo colega!