Post subject: Brunch date
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met this college freshman on a boat party. She went to an all girls school and I am sure she is innocent (might have kissed a guy but most likely a virigin)

I asked her to go out and she's down to get brunch. Should I go with her? My game is usually with older people 21+ and it is usually club scene. I have no idea how to turn brunch into picking her up (turning in to a kiss in the very least) since she is so innocent.

Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Brunch date
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:32 pm 
The Grand Puba

Brunch is a bad idea, in my opinion. It's one of those things that isn't conducive for seduction because it's an unromantic daytime event.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Brunch is a bad idea, in my opinion. It's one of those things that isn't conducive for seduction because it's an unromantic daytime event.
This.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I met this college freshman on a boat party. She went to an all girls school and I am sure she is innocent (might have kissed a guy but most likely a virigin)

I asked her to go out and she's down to get brunch. Should I go with her? My game is usually with older people 21+ and it is usually club scene. I have no idea how to turn brunch into picking her up (turning in to a kiss in the very least) since she is so innocent.

Thoughts?
Sit next to her, turn it into a little party between you and her, high energy, drink some champagne (wait she isn't 21 forget that part). Best option is to avoid the brunch and go for a walk. If you are set on the brunch then whatever you do sit next to eachother, don't eat too much, go kino and get some one on one time with her afterward on a walk or something similar.