PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Swiss PUAs! I was wondering recently if being from the German part of Switzerland is a hindrance in the Romandie... My French is alright, I can have a conversation, but it's certainly not at pickup level. How would speaking English work there? I'd be interested in meeting up sometime, but not before June.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, if anyone is interested in sarging in Switzerland, let me know via PM.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys !

I'm definitely in to sarge, I'll have a Swiss number soon so we could keep in touch easier.

@crackbrained I don't know how good is the English of Romans swiss but you have to try at least once ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

Im from Lausanne/Geneva and Im looking to find some wing-men and potentially form a group to go out together and pick up. Why do I post here? Because im tired of depending on my friends to go out and pick up. They are in a phase of settling down in their boring life when all I want to go out and hustle. I want to be able to consistently go out with one or several same minded men and try to fuck as many girls as possible.

Im 27 years old and so far I had sex with about 30 girls and hooked up with countless others, and had 3 long term relationships. Right now im alternating between 2-3 girls at the same time. Thing is, I want more.

I have been following diverse PUA / seduction blogs and youtube channels. Honestly im much more into direct game and openings than mystery tricks.

Im fluent in french and English

Shoot me a private message if you are from Romandie or even France. I hope someone will read this thread,

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm from Lausanne too, total newbie, searching for a wing. I'm 26 and I like RSD natural approach very much. I'm willing to help anybody as a wing as well, contact me!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys ! I know that this thread is old but I'm desperately searching a wingman in Lausanne. (tired of going out alone)

So I'm 20 years old, still beginner and I can do day/night game everyday.

I hope that somebody will see that and if so, send me a pm or respond here :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys same here. 25yo. Not completely new to the game, but still a beginner. Already had some good online game here, but now it's time to widen the pool. Looking for some buddies in the city (or Lausanne) with the same goals. Shoot me a PN.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm 26 and ready to hit the bars praticing the game. I'm also looking for some buddies to go out together in Lausanne mainly. You can send me a PM.

I hope we can make a good group in Lausanne, there are lots of things to do here.