Post subject: Beedrill FR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dallas. Recently out of LTR.

10/6/14

Daygame. Gym. HB 8.5. Some girl I'd been checking out for a while. Nice legs. Walk straight up, not a single ounce of doubt in my head... I'd been talking to a pretty cool guy that raised my state beforehand. Can't remember what I said -- but she adored the confidence. Seemed smitten.
Beedrill: "We should grab coffee together. Do you want to grab coffee with me sometime?"
HB 8.5: Pretty smitten and clear cut "yes"
Beedrill: # Close, "I'll let you get back to the gym now. You seem pretty into it; I always see you here".

***** She was the only one in play here, so I caught oneitis on this one pretty quick. Damn.

Texted her pretty quick, she tells me she's dating someone. I plow through, text goes well for a little bit, but my eagerness showed in my frequency and caliber of texts. Asked her out again, no reply. Dead zone. Next.

Lessons learned:

1. Approach face up. Its the alpha way of doing it if they like you.
2. If they are too shy to talk, you have to do the talking.
3. Control oneitis.
4. Plow through bf excuses.

10/10/14

Nightgame. Bar. Walk in with the state, 'I'm the man, and every girl in here wants to bang me'. Open an HB8 with my nightgame opener: "Hi I'm (Beedrill)", with an extended handshake. Don't remember what was said. She was into me. Touch her nose ring or something. She likes it. Build rapport, body language very confident. Should have touched her more to lock in more, since alpha female friend decided it was time for a drink. They went to get a shot. I saw her with some guy who looked like a tool. Locked eyes with her for 5 sec or so as shes talking to him with a devious smile on both ends.

Got some drinks with friends. I'll see her later if I don't find someone else.

I want a cigarette. Open 2 set, HB9 & HB6, "I'm going to use you for a cigarette". She complies. Notice something rare in common with the HB9 (won't say to remain anonymity). Build rapport with her very quickly... Attraction was accomplished with not much effort.
Beedrill: "Lets go get a shot. Comeon."
HB9: "Ok, just one shot".
Grab her hand, take her to the bar. As soon as we get there she puts her face 3 inches from mine. She wants to makeout. Do it. A good 8 minutes were making out in the middle of the bar blocking traffic. Felt like a badass. Tell her we should just go back to myself (dumb move). She shakes her head now, continues making out. Tried this a good 3 times. Let her go back to her friend so I could go back to my friends. See her again. She looks smitten. Some guy talks to her, he's pretty good looking so I have to get her off him if I want any chance at an SNL. Stand confidently and smile at her as she's talking to him. She locks my eyes, stares with a smile for 4+ secs as he's talking to her. Next 60 seconds he's ejected himself from set. At this point I have her #, so I text her about 2am, "Next week is such a long time (we have plans to hang out)". She replies with a frowny face and some stuff. At the end of the day she's not gonna budge. Also she's probably flaking from some guilt from the bar thing.

Anyways, in between this and 2 am, I go to the next bar. Don't waste much time, immediately open someone, HB8. Same opener. She's into me. About 2 minutes in, some wannabe pua walks in and puts his arm around both the girl I'm talking to and her friend (which I'm ignoring, she seems fine). I don't have enough lock in to secure attention, so I eject myself. All that guy did was blow out another guy. He wasn't getting any.

Next set. Same opener. Girl looks pissed, HB9, I don't care, same opener. She responds positively. Hang out with her til 2 am. # close. date close. She's not down for an SNL, too much of a good girl. I'd been escalating touch. She's submissive but not responsive. Date on 10/11.

Lessons learned:
1. My opener is fine
2. Lock in earlier with more touching
3. The first goal in a set is to bounce them to a different location
4. Don't tell a girl 'we should just go back to my place'. Its an invitation for ASD. Escalate touch, and as I'm doing that, take her hand and say 'lets go get some drinks at my place'.

10/11/14

Date with HB9. Took her out to dinner & drinks. Walked her around my part of time to some bars. Things are going really well, I like her. Told her we should just go back to my place and watch TV, bars are too noisy. She makes similar comments about bars, which I read as her submissive way of agreeing with me. Take her back to my apt. She locks up as soon as she gets there; dead zone. Feel too guilty to manipulate her. Obviously ended badly from here.

Lessons learned:

1. Comfort game is pretty good, but I need to be escalating more
2. Don't take a girl back unless you are in the right phase of seduction. ASD can kill you fast.

10/13/14

Daygame. Pass a girl I've talked to flirtatiously (eye contact, body language). Stop her. Tell her we should go for a run on Wednesday. # Close, follow up planned.

Nightgame. I feel really locked up. AA is in. Still confidently smiling at girls. Luckily HB8 approaches me and asks my name. Says her and her friend are arguing about my name. Says her friend said we'd be really good together. She says we should go buy a shot. I say OK if we buy each others' shots. She pays for both. This girl is bad news, I can tell, I'm not going to take this girl out. I locked in with, "I'm your new boyfriend", and put my arm around her. # close, but then, in rapport, I mention a detail about myself that puts a huge red flag in her friends' head, and the friend becomes a major problem. I eject. I chased her around the bar a couple times, kind of like artificial one-itis since she was quite literally the only attractive girl in the bar. I go for the 10% gamble of texting her that night that she 'can come over to watch a movie tomorrow'. No response. Fine with me.

Next bar. Apparently its the night where all the bartenders and bouncers come out. Hell yeah. Going around and messing with girls, not trying to really close since no one is that hot to me except this one waitress. Talked her to briefly on dance floor, but couldn't lock in fast enough. Ejected to remain a state of not being a chaser. Tried talking to her later. She was talking to her friend.

Beedrill: "Hi, your name is xxx right?". Blown the f-out so quick. Didn't even turn to look at me (I guess that saves face a little bit at least). AFC move.

Start dancing with some blonde HB6. I'm a pretty good dancer, don't do this grind and bump crap, actually use hands, spins, and the works. She says I'm good. Made out with her later in the night. She almost came over, but didn't, probably because my wing didn't really want her friend and her friend probably talked her out of it. She texted me in the morning, not gonna respond.

Lessons Learned:
1. Avoid the conversation detail that screwed me over.
2. No more AFC approaches. Even if its the only hot girl in the room.

--Beedrill
more coming

Post subject: Re: Beedrill FR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/14 Daygame

My philosophy on daygame is not to approach with intent, but rather to go on with my day as usual, and to approach and screen girls as they cross paths with me.

After I got done working out, I sat out by the pool. Nice day, pretty sunny. Noticed a girl sitting behind me, couldn't tell if she was cute or not.

Got up to leave, told myself I was gonna talk to her. Used a contextual opener (I don't like direct openers during the day, I'd rather maintain high value and eject if a rejection is eminent). It went well. She had sunglasses on at first. She seemed cute. From Europe. Talked to her about a multitude of subjects. Eventually she took her sunglasses off to talk to me. Woah. Cute eyes. HB9. Locked in an activity that we have in common that we'd do together, and number closed. Too bad I lost her number -- I pressed the 'cancel' button instead of the 'save' button by accident... shame. Good practice.

Lessons Learned:

1. Contextual openers during the day work for me
2. You are screening her as much as she is screening you
3. In Day Game you have to lead the conversation.
4. Be confident when going for the number.
5. Alpha body language is a necessity.
6. Don't hit the damn cancel button

--Beedrill

Going out tonight. First lone wolf session of nightgame.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I just made one of the most important realizations of my PU career.

Going alone -- is -- the way to go.

Went to a hole-in-the-wall with the intent of figuring out where the party is at tonight. Found out. Met some great contacts in the process.

Felt more alpha then I've ever felt with friends.

Why?

Because when you are alone you are -- forced -- to go into one of two states:

1. A social machine -- making friends with EVERYONE -- rich guys, old guys, bouncers, waitresses; and you can BOUNCE AROUND groups with no warning at all.
2. A p***y in the corner. Who wants to be that guy?

Going out alone to the bar that I know everyone is at soon.

Should have an interesting FR tonight.

--Beedrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bar scene was pretty dead. Did two approaches.

1. 2set. Weren't very interesting. One was hot. Was sitting diagonal from her, difficult to pull anything. Ejected early on purpose.

2. 3set. Contextual approach. Logistically impossible to bounce them somewhere else (trust me, the logistics were impossible). Pulled my stealth routine where I steal the one I wants phone, make her put in the passcode, and text myself.

--Beedrill

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/15/14

This post isn't much of a field report, but more of a realization. I did game some girls I've been gaming, but I know I'll see them again -- patience is a virtue.

Anyways, I can feel my inner game growing.

Oneitis is gone. In my opinion, having feelings for a girl (early, before she shows strong feelings for you), is what I call a "red flag gene". A red flag gene is a trait of a male that, although is bad for him as an individual, it is good for society -- a trait designed to flag out a weak male, so as to allow the females to mate with strong males. Why do these genes exist if they hurt you? Havn't we evolved to optimize ourselves? No. We've evolved as a society to optimize our entire SOCIETY. I've realized I've had to reject these genes from my blood as much as possible. It's time to be strong.

Anyways, I'm starting to believe in myself as the prize. I'm starting to feel the mentality necessary to succeed in this arena.

I'm going out tonight. I want to work on my 'bounce' ability tonight -- the ability to take a girls hand and lead her someone with no hesitation. I've been a good opener, but honestly, my ability to lead sets 3-4 min it is sucking. Need to work on it.

--Beedrill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

10/15/14 day

Saw girl I've been eyeing in coffee shop twice. Have hardly talked to her the first time, but she gave me an AI so I talked to her for about a minute then ejected early (it was going well, I ejected early on purpose). Second time was a few hours later. Sat down with her this time, built some comfort, and again ejected on my own behalf. I'll see her again soon, probably 10/16

10/15/14 night

Lone wolf dance club. Started talking to some guy. Grabbed a beer, finished it, and chilled a little. 3set showed proximity, then HB8.5 was smiling at me 5 feet away. Obvious approach. "Hi, I'm (Beedrill)." Had a quick conversation, which I built pretty high levels of rapport with due to me guessing several things about her correctly. Bounced her over to play some golden tee (didn't feel like dancing yet). She starts dropping lines on how I look like some famous actor, she can't place who it is, but it makes her want to take me home. [Should have reframed this into me taking her home]. Bounced outside where it is more quiet to talk for a bit. Conversation alternated between comfort talk and early-stage sex talk. Kissed here. This was definitely good. Bounced inside to dance. I suck at the type of dancing going on, and it wasn't conducive to kino-esc so I bounced back outside again. Escalated conversation to full-fledge sex talk (still bouncing between comfort and this though -- i like this because its like a pull away tactic). Started stealth kino -- hands high and low on thigh, quick V-touch, etc. She leaves to go to the bathroom. I use the time to befriend everyone outside to raise my social proof. She comes back, says she thought I was friends with everyone out here. I say they are cool people, introduce her to them, but quickly lock her back in set. Win her friends over pretty quick. She says shes ready to leave, has important day of work. I walk her to her car. Makeout. She starts telling me how shes not looking to hookup anymore. I plow through, jokingly tell her I'm trying to get married soon. Shes lingering. Eventually after 5 minutes of alternating between this ASD and making out, I start to walk away. She asks if I am going back in or going home (she wanted the latter answer from me). I tell her I'm going back in. Went back in.Saw her friends. Felt too guilty. Left.

Lesson:

When I was starting to walk away was my big opening. Should have turned around and told her that I wanted to hang with her for the rest of the night instead.

--Beedrill

Last edited by The Beedrill on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/16/14

Important Realization:

I used to worry about how many HB's that I have lined up. I woke up and realized it doesn't matter. The true number of HB's lined up that I have is several million -- the concept is moot when you realize that you can just go out and make stuff happen.

-Beedrill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

10/16/14

No daygame opportunities today. A previous flake triple texted me today... didn't answer. Previous me would have answered quite quickly.

Going out tonight. Focus on kino escalation and ASD (I'm way to passive when it comes up -- I have to be more aggressive and let them appreciate my control)

--B

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

10/16/14

Had a bad night. Approached hard. No bites. Felt pure male aggression in its purest form from being in such a negative state. I will come back tomorrow. Fuck these bitches. Beedrill Stings hard. All is fair in love & war

--Beedrill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Nice reports. Be yourself, keep a positive attitude, and the results will FLOW IN I promise.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/17/14

Reflections from last night

I drank too much. I numbed my greatest weapon. I felt an anger like I've never felt before.

But it's good for me. I have to control my emotion, and losing it -- admitting to losing it -- is a step in the right direction. Appreciate it OceanX, you are right.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

I used to hold onto a lot of anger towards other people (friends & family) that I didn't like, didn't like me, or was jealous of. A lot of this probably stemmed from me not really liking myself. The reason you don't want to do this is because it hurts you more than anyone else. Alcohol impairs judgement, and you will not process things properly.

If I take my old self, say the most hateful thing at my current self I possibly could, I wouldn't even raise the middle finger to my old self and say "fuck off." Why? I don't hate my old self. I pity him for not being the man I am today, and realizing that no matter what someone else thinks or does to me, I have complete control of my mind and can direct it to my own decided purpose. The old me (and most other people) don't understand that.

You are light years ahead of 99% percent of people if you fully understand and apply that principle.

It took several years, lots of other people, and self help books to fix myself.

Read "Display of Power" by Daymond John and watch "Think and Grow Rich" by Napleon Hill

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I really like that thought process. Appreciate the insight.

Not gonna drink more than 2 beers tonight. Gonna run a stealthier game tonight, I think it fits my personality better.

Edit:

Because I'm still nursing my hangover from last night, and I'm on aspirin, I can't drink at all. Zilch. Ordering club sodas. Tonights strategy is:

1. Find a cool looking dude. Post up and talk to him. Look around and smile as I'm doing it.
2. Wait for a HB to enter my orbit.. Wednesday's experience suggests this will happen
3. Lock eyes, smile, approach
4. Immediately she's open to bounce around.... Do it
5. Comfort. Escalate. Comfort. Escalate.
6. Plow through barriers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

10/18/14

By external standards, boring night, but a good night in my head . I'm liking my 'post up' strategy, where I purposely post up in a crowded, heavy traffic location with a smirk and confident body language, making eye contact with everyone, smiling, and waiting for a warm invite.

Quick note on the post up:

Look, I've cold approached many times -- probably around 300 times in my life, with over 100 in the past 2 weeks, and I am good at reading reactions. Sometimes they are really positive, sometimes I get blown out quicker than a gun fires, and some times they are just going along to go along. I've had successful Cold Approaches, but they are 1/100. I'd say 30-50/100 I build attraction though. So I've done some thinking on this, and I think the cold approach isn't the way to go, at least when the target is in a group. You are entering on their terms. They have a natural instinct to put up social barriers to you as an outsider. Many times, the alpha of the group is not the target, and I just don't have the entertainer qualities necessary to put up with it, and I feel no urge to develop them. I'm more of a stealth guy.

On the other hand, warm approaches are completely different. If I act alpha, be confident, smile, smirk, walk slow, post up, talk to cool looking dudes, I get them. Sure, not every girl gives me that smile, but enough of a subset of girls at the bar do where I am not worried about their lack of abundance. Once that smile comes, they've surrendered their barrier, and I can come in and immediately be myself with no facade, and that is genuinely enjoyable to me.

This note only applies to night game, when the barrier I speak of is up and running. Day game is different. It has a 'destiny' feel, rather than a 'manipulation' feel, and that is enjoyable to both parties. I have no problem cold opening in day game. I actually think I like day game better.

My mind was racing on this shit tonight at the bar. I'm also, as I write this, still hungover from being an idiot last night and drinking my warpath away last night. So I had AA tonight, despite the warm approach invites I got tonight (Grenade to HB9). But I'm not upset with myself. I learned a *lot* about myself, and I'm rounding an important corner.

-B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/20/14

Monday Night. HAHA. My wing and I. My open-to-mid game was on point, and I'm starting to see my endgame as my sticking point.

First, lets mention the bar scene. One bar was hot. Real hot. 65% guys (most not showing enough alpha body language to be a threat). 25% HBs, 10% n/HBs. We showed up around 12:30. Bars in tx close at 2.

First thought in my head: If I start running around immediately doing approaches, I'm gonna lower my value to the ground. Every other guy is doing that. My wing and I posted up facing the action in the quieter part of the bar.

2set lingers us. I open with "Hi I'm (Beedrill)", its the only opener I've used thats ever actually led to anything in a bar. She doesn't seem to be having it in terms of eye contact. I'm more or less ignoring her friend (ironically this has a higher success rate for me than the latter). My wing was talking to her though. She's not giving me the amount of eye contact I would like. Eventually her friend leads them to the bar to get a drink. That's fine. My body language didn't nudge a bit (I'm getting a very good handle on it).

2set comes back and lingers again. Didn't re-open it. Stayed looking around. Get a warm invite from an HB8 about 10 feet away. Linger about 30 sec then open it. "Hi I'm (Beedrill)". The handshake is held for about 90 sec. Talk to her outside, bounce her inside. Walked in front of her and didn't look backwards til I was where I wanted to be. Bought us two shots (felt comfortable with it at this point). Gave it to each other. Bounced her back outside. Now she tries leading me around. I follow for a second, meet her friend, then she tries leading me again. I'm not having it. I don't follow, go back to posting up with my wing.

1set. HB9, Warm invite. "Hi I'm (Beedrill)". This was the most beautiful first 5 minutes I have EVER RAN. I don't remember anything I said. I more or less told her I was gonna close her tonight, made her sit next to me after she ignored the request once, stroked her thigh. She loved it. Then her friend came, clearly the alpha female of the two. Uh oh. Wing comes in to help. Bounce them all inside (again, us leading without looking backwards). Go to the bar. I shit-test my target, as her if she has a $10 bill. She looks and says she doesn't. I don't believe her, but I was gonna buy anyway. But then I start to get a bad vibe from her friend and I lose my comfort in buying my target a shot. Trouble is I already ordered. Told the girls "they have to earn it", don't like their shit-test response, give the shot to my friend and then me and him took the two shots I bought for me and target. Let the 2set leave and we went back outside.

Had fun with wing for 45 min. Look at the clock, its 1:50. Scavenger mode flipped. Randomly open some 1set. She's giving IOI's but not fast enough. I show her my phone: "It's 1:55 and I have to move on". LOL. Find my original HB8 inside. Talk to her for about a min flirtatiously. Stroke the side of her neck and make out with her. Ask her how she got to the bar, who drove. She said she drove her friend. *Shit*. OK. Let her go. I should have been more aggressive at this point, but I would have felt so guilty in trying to screw over her friend.

Go outside and start trying some scavenger game. Social dynamics worked against me, but I got a lot of IOI's. One HB6.5 told me when I said 'hi', 'you're gorgeous'. Should have just settled on it, but I told her she should introduce me to her friend who she then said was married.

Lessons

1) Buying a drink is a bad first bounce
2) More aggressive endgame
3) Settling for an HB6.5 is fine I guess if it's 2:10AM