PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone, I still need to post an intro but I'm ch@rm, and I've been in the game for about two years now, with reasonable success, I still need to go next level but more on that later.

Here's my situation, no idea how to proceed.
My friend and I met two girls about a month ago, I tried to wing him into a date with the hot one (targetA), and it worked. All four of us went on a date, and I tried to take care of the friend(targetB) to give him a clear shot at his target (targetA). He failed with the target, unfortunately, and the friend wound up being into me. He gave me the go ahead to pursue targetA, which I would like to - and I'm pretty sure she would be down - but it appears that targetB may be preventing her, as it's really hard to set up a date with targetA without targetB being there.

Today (it gets more complicated) I met a third mutual friend, targetC, who is way hotter. I #closed her and invited her to a party, but she cancelled and said we should do something later. I suggested something for next week, and her response was: "with targetA and targetB right? sure".
...so, what do I do here? If I read the situation correctly, she was giving me a lot of IoIs when I talked to her (targetC mind you), so I think she is down to possibly hook-up, but my concern is that she may be hesitating since she is friends with targetB, who I guess thinks I am dating her (although I have tried to make it clear that we are just friends). It could be that I'm totally misreading everything and she just isn't into it, but I kind of doubt it in this case based on the IoIs I was getting...so what's my move here? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I have studied this stuff for awhile, but I've not come up against this yet. Again, my experience leads me to believe targetC is down, all other things equal.

Thanks everyone!
-Ch@rm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Straight out tell Target C "no just u & me...i'm just friends with Target A and Target B. lets hang out..."