PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Recently I noticed that a lot of girls tell me in one way or another that they don't trust me.

And the girls that trust me usually got me in their friend zone.

So what is the way to have women trust you but not get friend-zoned?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Recently I noticed that a lot of girls tell me in one way or another that they don't trust me.

I'm just super flirty, even with all my girl mates. My best girl mate who's my best friend of 15 years, since we was 8, I have sex with every now and again. Never planned, just heat of the moment.

Why don't they trust you? Are you lying or secretive?

If I meet a girl, and get talking to them, they are full aware that my intentions are not to acquire another friend just by the way I act towards them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

I'm just super flirty, even with all my girl mates. My best girl mate who's my best friend of 15 years, since we was 8, I have sex with every now and again. Never planned, just heat of the moment.

Why don't they trust you? Are you lying or secretive?

If I meet a girl, and get talking to them, they are full aware that my intentions are not to acquire another friend just by the way I act towards them.
They don't trust me because (I suppose so) I'm predominantly cocky funny and superficial. In general I avoid deep or intellectual topics to talk about and stress more on teasing, flirting etc. And I guess they assume me as a "player" that just hops from one girl to the next.

I don't lie to them but I keep having secrets on order to have mysterious element => be more attractive. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you're generating attraction, and then bonding after. You shouldn't be friend zoned so easily.

Are you doing a 18 switch from funny, stimulative and having a sexual vibe, to being a close friend type when the minute u start bonding ? Try not to see the two phases as such distinct and separated parts.

Building a bond is the natural progression after she is attracted to you and she knows you are attracted to her. You'd both want to "figure" each out a bit more if there's that initial attraction.

I'm assuming the problem is that she doesn't know ur attracted to her. When a girl knows that. She hardly friend zones u. Either she sees u in a romantic light. Or she rejects u because it's too awkward.

If ur getting into the friend zone often. U may not be indicating to her that u are attracted to her.

Navigating Social Relationships
http://datingcoachsingapore.com

We have an extensive body of knowledge.

We have the BEST MINDS you will ever find on social-interaction and relationships.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
If you're generating attraction, and then bonding after. You shouldn't be friend zoned so easily.

Are you doing a 18 switch from funny, stimulative and having a sexual vibe, to being a close friend type when the minute u start bonding ? Try not to see the two phases as such distinct and separated parts.

Building a bond is the natural progression after she is attracted to you and she knows you are attracted to her. You'd both want to "figure" each out a bit more if there's that initial attraction.

I'm assuming the problem is that she doesn't know ur attracted to her. When a girl knows that. She hardly friend zones u. Either she sees u in a romantic light. Or she rejects u because it's too awkward.

If ur getting into the friend zone often. U may not be indicating to her that u are attracted to her.
OK but if I indicate to her that I'm attracted to her should that mean that she will stop being attracted to me ?

There was a quote: "when someone finds out that we want something from them the price starts to rise up"

Or that is different.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes. Generally speaking, you don't want to communicate your interest too early, because of various reasons. One being that people want what they can't have, another one being that girls are often most attracted to men whom they aren't sure is interested in them.

But, the question of if you should indicate to them if you are attracted or not is irrelevant. Because how else are u going to escalate. Escalating (touching her more, holding hands, kissing, sex) they're all indicators of your interest in her. Make sense ?

So there's no denying that you are at least, a little but interested, unless you don't escalate at all. Which is ridiculous because that's the whole point.

So the question really, is when do you indicate interest.

And the best time to do that, is ONLY after she has indicated interest first.

Tips on how to keep her attracted after you have indicated interest ?

Be stimulative. Continue to tease and flirt.

Frame it such that you could lose interest at any time.

My personal favorite part of interacting with beautiful women, is when there is mutual attraction, and it is obvious to both parties. That's when you can flirt indiscriminately and openly and have the opportunity to escalate fast.

That's the problem with pick-up if you don't take a holistic approach. Guys get confused. "Showing interest is bad", then someone else says "you must escalate". Things like that. How to escalate without showing interest ? It's not possible.

So show high value, be confident. And then reciprocate her interest. You should always attempt to show interst in her through the process on qualification, and avoid just reason-less compliments and statements. "So what do U do in ur free time" . She responds "I rock climb and scuba dive" . You respond "wow adventurous. I love that. There really is more to you that meets the eye". Qualification over. Interest shown. Mutual attraction obvious. Go ahead and flirt n escalate.

Navigating Social Relationships
http://datingcoachsingapore.com

We have an extensive body of knowledge.

We have the BEST MINDS you will ever find on social-interaction and relationships.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Yes. Generally speaking, you don't want to communicate your interest too early, because of various reasons. One being that people want what they can't have, another one being that girls are often most attracted to men whom they aren't sure is interested in them.

But, the question of if you should indicate to them if you are attracted or not is irrelevant. Because how else are u going to escalate. Escalating (touching her more, holding hands, kissing, sex) they're all indicators of your interest in her. Make sense ?

So there's no denying that you are at least, a little but interested, unless you don't escalate at all. Which is ridiculous because that's the whole point.

So the question really, is when do you indicate interest.

And the best time to do that, is ONLY after she has indicated interest first.

Tips on how to keep her attracted after you have indicated interest ?

Be stimulative. Continue to tease and flirt.

Frame it such that you could lose interest at any time.

My personal favorite part of interacting with beautiful women, is when there is mutual attraction, and it is obvious to both parties. That's when you can flirt indiscriminately and openly and have the opportunity to escalate fast.

That's the problem with pick-up if you don't take a holistic approach. Guys get confused. "Showing interest is bad", then someone else says "you must escalate". Things like that. How to escalate without showing interest ? It's not possible.

So show high value, be confident. And then reciprocate her interest. You should always attempt to show interst in her through the process on qualification, and avoid just reason-less compliments and statements. "So what do U do in ur free time" . She responds "I rock climb and scuba dive" . You respond "wow adventurous. I love that. There really is more to you that meets the eye". Qualification over. Interest shown. Mutual attraction obvious. Go ahead and flirt n escalate.
yea... got your point. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 pm 

You've had MULTIPLE girls tell you they do not trust you?

Obviously I don't know you, nor have I seen your interactions with these girls... but if multiple chicks are telling you that, you're doing something wrong...

Maybe you're DHV'ing with a big mouth? You slept with or kissed or fucked so and so?

I'm suggesting you have a look at yourself and why they'd be saying that to you... I've never been told that in my life, so... that's a new one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You've had MULTIPLE girls tell you they do not trust you?

Obviously I don't know you, nor have I seen your interactions with these girls... but if multiple chicks are telling you that, you're doing something wrong...

Maybe you're DHV'ing with a big mouth? You slept with or kissed or fucked so and so?

I'm suggesting you have a look at yourself and why they'd be saying that to you... I've never been told that in my life, so... that's a new one.
I never bragged to girl who I've slept with or kissed.

I think they tell me that because I try to keep our interaction to light and superficial. Kind of like not building enough rapport. (which is essential step I know)

I think I over stress on the C&F side that loose rapport building phase.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Translation's post is on point. Every word of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I used to run into that problem a lot, so I started calling when I said I was going to call, and it definitely helped. It's a really easy way to build trust. You can still be a challenge by breaking patterns.

You might be using too much C&F material and/or failing shit tests.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I used to run into that problem a lot, so I started calling when I said I was going to call, and it definitely helped. It's a really easy way to build trust. You can still be a challenge by breaking patterns.

You might be using too much C&F material and/or failing shit tests.
How do you keep breaking patterns in more specific detail ?

Recently i came to think the more honest you are with women the more you sell your self short.
Usually I'm always to the point and do what I say, keep my word and take responsibility. However every time I demonstrate those (like keeping my man word) I feel like attraction is slipping away from me and more toward someone sleezy lets say.

And honesty I don't like to be sleezy and too gamie, player type guy.