PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys!

So i met a girl on POF. Did pretty well with the online chatting and got a phone number same night. We exchanged messages for a bit then arranged to go on a date yesterday. She said in her profile ideal first date would be something fun like go karting. So we went go karting then went for a drink after. Went pretty well I think. Good conversation, not much awkwardness. Didnt kiss close or anything as pussied out and didnt really go for it and pull the trigger (very AFC I know).

So sent her a message a while after we left saying "got home okay, didnt crash the car on the way home while still in pro go kart racer mode. Would be good to get together again soon and do something." She said yeah "thanks for taking me, was great fun even though I lost :(, and yeah thanks! Have fun at work, gonna get a chinese for me I think!"

I replied basically saying glad you had fun, ill give you a call or text in the week to see if you're free anytime. She said okay chat later....

So today I messaged saying free wed? I got "sorry, cant really do wednesday, got uni all day, cant do fri or sat either as my friend is coming down, how was work last night anyway? Hope you had fun!"

I said I can do sunday as also going away at the weekend so we arranged for then and she said its up to you what we do so I said any movies you wanna see??

She goes I dunno what on ill have a look, wanna see anything in particular? Then text me later saying nothing really on, its up to you.

Final text I sent was "hahah useless ;) come round mine for a film then or visa versa?"

So basically do u guys reckon shes interested? Shit testing me, not really bothered or what? Not really sure how to play it from here!

Sorry for banging on a bit! Advice appreciated! ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

She may or may not be interested. Telling girls after a first date that you want a second date is usually not a good idea, even if they seem concerned that they will never see you again. And if you do it, you actually have to keep the pressure on....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:03 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys!

So i met a girl on POF. Did pretty well with the online chatting and got a phone number same night. We exchanged messages for a bit then arranged to go on a date yesterday. She said in her profile ideal first date would be something fun like go karting. So we went go karting then went for a drink after. Went pretty well I think. Good conversation, not much awkwardness. Didnt kiss close or anything as pussied out and didnt really go for it and pull the trigger (very AFC I know).

So sent her a message a while after we left saying "got home okay, didnt crash the car on the way home while still in pro go kart racer mode. Would be good to get together again soon and do something." She said yeah "thanks for taking me, was great fun even though I lost :(, and yeah thanks! Have fun at work, gonna get a chinese for me I think!"

I replied basically saying glad you had fun, ill give you a call or text in the week to see if you're free anytime. She said okay chat later....

So today I messaged saying free wed? I got "sorry, cant really do wednesday, got uni all day, cant do fri or sat either as my friend is coming down, how was work last night anyway? Hope you had fun!"

I said I can do sunday as also going away at the weekend so we arranged for then and she said its up to you what we do so I said any movies you wanna see??

She goes I dunno what on ill have a look, wanna see anything in particular? Then text me later saying nothing really on, its up to you.

Final text I sent was "hahah useless ;) come round mine for a film then or visa versa?"

So basically do u guys reckon shes interested? Shit testing me, not really bothered or what? Not really sure how to play it from here!

Where's the shit test? I don't get it.

You're over complicating it. She's interested enough that she hasn't given you a hard no.

She wants you to just take charge and pick something.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys!

Where's the shit test? I don't get it.

You're over complicating it. She's interested enough that she hasn't given you a hard no.

She wants you to just take charge and pick something.
Cheers, yeah was worrying I was overcomplicating. Shes coming over to mine sunday for a movie