PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Do you think at some stage of the rapport after you have attraction going on being poetic and lets say: texting a woman with a poem or so is a good idea to keep attraction going on ?

Or it is just something that wussies in love do. Is there a right situation where a man could use this kind of romantic behavior so the girl feel flattered and with better feelings ?

Have anyone had a success after applying something similar. Will be nice if you share.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sounds chodey and lame. That type of thing is for someone you are in love with, not a girl you just have some rapport with. It is romantic if you are already intimate and the feelings are shared between the both of you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:13 pm 

Quote:
Do you think at some stage of the rapport after you have attraction going on being poetic and lets say: texting a woman with a poem or so is a good idea to keep attraction going on ?

Or it is just something that wussies in love do. Is there a right situation where a man could use this kind of romantic behavior so the girl feel flattered and with better feelings ?

Have anyone had a success after applying something similar. Will be nice if you share.

Cheers.

I'm sure it depends on the girl.

If she is super artsy, maybe she'd be into that shit.

Personally I do not know a single woman who would not laugh at a guy who tried to use poetry on them.

Further, she'd likely tell all her friends -

It's not the 1700s. We can do better than poetry these days ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If it's a mature female (not old mind you; mature, big difference) AND you have already had sex with her & the two of you have a great connection then there's nothing wrong with writing a song or a poem or painting/drawing a piece of art for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Cheers.

I'm sure it depends on the girl.

If she is super artsy, maybe she'd be into that shit.

Personally I do not know a single woman who would not laugh at a guy who tried to use poetry on them.

Further, she'd likely tell all her friends -

It's not the 1700s. We can do better than poetry these days ;)
She is a painter and also writes poems herself. My intention was to write it in a cheeky, fun way somehow. But I run the chance of her misinterpretate it via text.

and @ oceanx: We know each other for a long time but we didn't had sex.

Yea I also think its way too old school.

I just wondered if anyone those days had any success (and by success I mean making out, having sex, or getting into relationship) by doing artsy stuff in order to achieve it.

Which is not kind of bad boy style...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If you're a good poet, I'm certain it can score you points, but I wouldn't do it through text. I believe it can also work against you being that it can be perceived as you seeking approval, so you have to be tactful about when you decide to express your talent.

For example, you could bring up the arts and she will ask if you are, then you allude to poetry, you then gauge her interest, and decide on whether to lay it on her there or invite her to your place so she can check out some of your stuff.

Update: I see that you already know she's into the arts. Not sure if she knows you're into poetry, but if not, you can probably do as I mentioned in the second paragraph.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
@ oceanx: We know each other for a long time but we didn't had sex.
Then avoid it like the plague my dude.

Mr. International is right on that it could very likely come off as seeking approval.

Fuck, Shakespeare himself could come off as a supplicant for sending a poem to a girl he hasn't been with in 2014.

Go all arty on her ass only after you've laid the pipe. She will truly APPRECIATE it then.

With regard to this particular girl, if she knows you are a poet then she will know you are hiding a lot from her at the moment = mystery = you're in as long as you maintain the mystery and bed her at the appropriate moment.