Post subject: Kino Calibration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Had an insta date on Saturday (my first, yay!) and have been working on getting kino in quicker. We spent an hour and a half together, the whole time with me touching her hand/thigh/etc. and sometimes she would let me and a couple times she pulled away. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, putting myself in chase mode. Keep in mind this was during the day at a busy coffee shop. We agrred on a salsa date for day 2, so kino would be automatically part of it. Wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Post subject: Re: Kino Calibration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Had an insta date on Saturday (my first, yay!) and have been working on getting kino in quicker. We spent an hour and a half together, the whole time with me touching her hand/thigh/etc. and sometimes she would let me and a couple times she pulled away. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, putting myself in chase mode. Keep in mind this was during the day at a busy coffee shop. We agrred on a salsa date for day 2, so kino would be automatically part of it. Wondering if I am doing something wrong.
Not if you got a second date dancing. Why do you think you did something wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just because she sometimes resisted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Just because she sometimes resisted.
That resistance is exactly what you are testing for. You make a million little steps until you find it, then go back to where she was comfortable, wait, talk, then move forward again until you hit resistance again. Repeat. Make the steps small and the resistance will be small. Big steps can freak her out. The whole point of kino is to find where she is comfortable and lightly advancing to ever more intimate touches.