Post subject: story
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In the game "Splinter Cell" there is a move that the protagonist does (he is a covert spy working for the American government) where he does the splits between two walls. I tell you this because I find myself in this very position. Roughly ten feet off the ground, reaching desperately towards the slated roof of the adjacent house.

I was in this position because I was trying to break into that adjacent house...

Why? - Well on this website there aren't many reasons why someone would be doing anything - but for explanations sake: it was for sex.

We had met at a club and it was - as the lingo goes - Fools mate. Or whatever it is, i cant remember! It was as if a friend had payed her to humor me for a night or cupid had shot one of his fiery shafts into her vagina.

I said hi to her and her friend. Her friend was actually very pleasant. Educated... her name was Bethany, lovely girl, bit boring.

The conversation started off very mild. I think the subject of paint drying came up. Mainly cos Bethany was speaking. Again, might I say, lovely girl.

Then it transpired that Bethany (the lovely normal Bethany, the mild mannered and sweet Bethany) had a proverbial sexual panther as a best mate.

Walked onto the dance floor she put her hands down my pants within 30 seconds.
then walking home she had her hand on my bum the entire time, not sure why I'm sharing that but oh well.

But... crutially... at her door. Fumbling in her tight jean pockets. There was no key to be found.

So. Half an hour later I find myself risking my life trying to break into her bathroom window. I have climbed the wooden fence that separated the two houses and am now stretching my jeans to breaking point. The reason I could get in this position was because the neighbours balcony was at the same height as the roof. So I held onto the rails and in a stupid stupid stupid moment of delirium stepped out onto the edge of this girls roof.

Have you ever stepped so far onto a ledge and then realised that you have no way of pushing yourself further? Only to find yourself stuck there like a muppet? And then looked down at a wooden fence that has unfortunately been placed between your crotch as if to remind you of the pain that will inevitably come at your exhausted failure?

But I think
"No!"
"I am a fucking ninja!"
"I went to the gym two days ago!"
"I saw how the guy off splinter cell did it!"
"Finally video games have come in handy!"
"I can do this"

The way I solved the problem was to actually jump onto the roof. I just lept from the railing and hoped that the roof could hold my weight. She didn't have my number so if I fell through then I would have just ran haha.

But unfortunately...

The window is locked. So I return defeated. Sexual demon in the club has now turned into a drunken messy pile of slober on her doorstep. I return with bloody hands and a frazzled look on my face. She seems to get a renewed sex drive and calls her friends to let her in.

Lovely Bethany, sweet tempered, normal Bethany arrives too late to stop sexual panther being sick on her own doorstep (No wonder she was so forward) Bethany arrives at the scene. Walks straight up to her friend. Unzips her jacket pocket and takes out a shinning metal object; a bewildered, exhausted and dissapointed face accompanies it - as if this was a normal day at the office.

She had her keys on her the entire time...

Should have kept playing video games.

Post subject: Re: story
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is awesome and a great dhv story if you frame it right.