PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Long story short, wife and I are back together. Open marriage, things going well. We looked at buying another house, realtor is hot. I started working on her, had the benefit of forced contact. Got her to open up, told her about the open marriage, 2 or 3 weeks of emails and texts and land a date with her last Tuesday. She has free tickets to a show, we meet, we hit the concert, then grab a bite to eat. Lots of touching throughout the date the entire night with both of us initiating it. Conversation flows just as easy in person as it does via email, end the night with short open mouth kiss. This was at 1AM on school night. She is divorced, has high school age kids.

She's hot, mature, no drama, no games, cool to be around. She shows a lot of interest, but emails that she likes me and had a great time, but isn't sure that she could do more than what we did. Also says there are single guys who want to spend time with her and her time is limited. I reply back that's cool, I get that and if I were single I'd feel the same way. I'm happy to leave it at that. She calls 30 mins later to explain over phone, and I reassured her it was ok. 4 hours later she strikes up conversation via text.

Bottom line, she is still showing a lot of interest. She has tons of orbiters, told me about some. I've played laid back and am cool with nothing happening, but obviously since she's cool and hot, I'd like to bed her. Would rather not play tons of games, and am not really interested in another friend. I have plenty of those. Freeze out now feels like it makes me look like an immature jackass.....but continuing giving time and attention after her statement feels like walking right into friend zone. Curious to see what you all think. This one is 43, been around the block with men MANY times, seems relatively impervious to games. What got me a date in the first place was being real, nice, cool, and I think the idea of her fucking a married man who's wife knows about it and is cool with it intrigued her for a bit. Let's hear it......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 pm 

Quote:
Long story short, wife and I are back together. Open marriage, things going well. We looked at buying another house, realtor is hot. I started working on her, had the benefit of forced contact. Got her to open up, told her about the open marriage, 2 or 3 weeks of emails and texts and land a date with her last Tuesday. She has free tickets to a show, we meet, we hit the concert, then grab a bite to eat. Lots of touching throughout the date the entire night with both of us initiating it. Conversation flows just as easy in person as it does via email, end the night with short open mouth kiss. This was at 1AM on school night. She is divorced, has high school age kids.

She's hot, mature, no drama, no games, cool to be around. She shows a lot of interest, but emails that she likes me and had a great time, but isn't sure that she could do more than what we did. Also says there are single guys who want to spend time with her and her time is limited. I reply back that's cool, I get that and if I were single I'd feel the same way. I'm happy to leave it at that. She calls 30 mins later to explain over phone, and I reassured her it was ok. 4 hours later she strikes up conversation via text.

Bottom line, she is still showing a lot of interest. She has tons of orbiters, told me about some. I've played laid back and am cool with nothing happening, but obviously since she's cool and hot, I'd like to bed her. Would rather not play tons of games, and am not really interested in another friend. I have plenty of those. Freeze out now feels like it makes me look like an immature jackass.....but continuing giving time and attention after her statement feels like walking right into friend zone. Curious to see what you all think. This one is 43, been around the block with men MANY times, seems relatively impervious to games. What got me a date in the first place was being real, nice, cool, and I think the idea of her fucking a married man who's wife knows about it and is cool with it intrigued her for a bit. Let's hear it......

I still think you go cold. Childish/immature or not, you've had the discussion and she knows you're interested. Balked at it... but she may still come around.

If she's as seasoned as you say, she's not going to be impressed by you continuing the chase with her.

What's to lose? Her friendship? You didn't want that anyway.

My 2 cents.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:46 am 
The Grand Puba

This woman is intrigued with your situation. What you are hearing are her social conformities speaking. She kissed you and was cool with it at the moment, but she is feeling guilty because of your marriage title. Tell her that you have no intention of being her friend when you guys are out. She wants you to say it's okay to pursue this. This is especially true if she felt the need to explain it after emailing it to you.

Don't worry about her rationalizations of time and single men. She spent time with you instead of other single men. This is one of those man up moments when you can be bold and have a good situation because of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Valid point by both replies. I prefer direct and honest and while she knows I am ridiculously busy, I've always been respectful enough with her to let her know when I can't talk.

I'm going to play it this way, let her know I have thoughts to share with her, but don't have the time to do it now. Then let it rest a day or two and let her miss attention from me for a bit. Then hit her for a date. My thinking is to be direct with her via email is no good, just gives her shit to think about. Better to let her know I have something to say to her, let her ponder what I will say and wonder what it is, and then use what I tell her to escalate when together alone.

I'm generally not a fan of pouring my heart out or telling a woman I want to fuck her via email. Does me no good to turn her on when I'm not there to make good on it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:24 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I'm going to play it this way, let her know I have thoughts to share with her, but don't have the time to do it now.
Why would you do that? You are indirectly saying that you want to talk to her but you have more important things to do. You'd be better off having her wonder why you're not talking to her. She'll more like wonder if you are not talking to her because of what she said or did you lose interest in her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

Normally I would agree with you. However, this one is far more mature than most, and when she has been too busy she has done this to me. Its a sign of respect and maturity that she has demonstrated that 99% of women don't. And each time she has told me she was busy and would get back to me when she could, she did. She's a divorced single mom working fulltime. So there are days when she just can't smother me with attention. I'm mirroring her behavior with this. Guess we'll see how it flys. I"ll update with results just for future reference. It's tougher to game girls who aren't immature babies. This one has been gamed a lot for a long time too. We talked about it and she knows her shit. Not much of what she has said to me disagrees with what is often seen here. Kinda cool to meet a chick who knows the game for once and doesn't mind playing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:52 am 
Dedicated Member

Just a short update. I went direct, told her that I didn't like rules, and don't like letting fear or what others thought about something that is none of their business keep me from experiencing things that I otherwise would would never experience. I told her I like her, and I don't want to go out with her and have a bunch of rules getting in the way, I just wanted to relax and have a good time and let whatever happens happen. She went cold for a day or two, which I let happen and didn't chase. 3 days later we were talking very regularly again. Last night I went out with and fucked a woman who is also in an open marriage. The target knew I was going out last night. She texted first this morning, several emails today, and one tonight. I think I will fuck her next week sometime. She is also telling me about other men who are too needy or seek her validation or approval. This one looks to be shaping up as proof that if you are a man and stick to what you want, you can find out that they want the same thing, they just don't want to be judged poorly for pursuing it. At this point, I am pretty sure she will let me take her, she is just going to make me take her as opposed to her making it happen. Will provide update again later.