PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I went out with a friend, and he introduced me to a group of his friends. There were 3 girls.

We were at a heavy metal bar, and when I was really drunk I asked one of them If it was allowed to smoke a cig there. She said "no, I just had to go out to smoke one". I replied with "well Im gonna smoke and youre coming with me".

We went out, I dont remember much at all because I was drunk and she was too. I took her by the hand to a near park because I told her "I like parks".

On our way to the park, I make her spin like 3 times like we were dancing and shed laugh. We sitted on a bench and then I put my arm over her. She didnt say anything.

When she was talking I told her "I like people to look at me when theyre telling me something" and I gently touched her face and directed towards mine. She laughed in a shy way. I faked trying a kiss there and laughed.

I did the same thing twice and on the 2nd time our lips were touching but there was no kiss, and then she said "Youre too close..".

After a while she said "hey i gotta see my friends".

At our return everyone was looking weird at me, like I kidnapped her or something. My friend told me that everyone was talking when we were out about "why did your friend took (girl name) out?"

I told him about what happened, he laughed and said ".... well you know... she has a boyfriend"

I was like oh godammit.

Any feedback? what did I do right or wrong? Im eager to understand my flaws so I can improve then.

Thanks !

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

I love this. But the thing that you should take away is SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU that she had a boyfriend. You had to learn it from everyone else. I'd be willing to bet that if her friends weren't around, you being too close wouldn't have been an issue.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

How in the hell did your lips touch but you didn't kiss?

Honestly, I understand the fake kiss the first time, but why would you fake it again? The girl was obviously down, just kiss her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How in the hell did your lips touch but you didn't kiss?

Honestly, I understand the fake kiss the first time, but why would you fake it again? The girl was obviously down, just kiss her.
I tried to kiss her when our lips touched, but she interrupted with "Youre too close" and I stopped.

I was alone with her at a park really near to this bar, but her friends couldnt see us.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I was alone with her at a park really near to this bar, but her friends couldnt see us.
What I meant by her friends being around was at some point she was going to go back to them and she would didn't want them to think something had happened between the two of you. She had to put on her "good girlfriend" act.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
What I meant by her friends being around was at some point she was going to go back to them and she would didn't want them to think something had happened between the two of you. She had to put on her "good girlfriend" act.
Oh i get it now, but tbh what really catches my interest is what can I learn from this? Any advice?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh i get it now, but tbh what really catches my interest is what can I learn from this? Any advice?
Words of protest while still displaying interest means she is normally hiding something or doesn't want to look like a slut. It doesn't mean to ask what it is. It means you need to keep building trust and comfort with her and not giving up on seducing her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

After lips touched I'd of moved back about 8 inches then moved in with a peck on the lips, then followed by another few pecks. Then usually if she closes her eyes at that point she's game.

From my experience anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I love this. But the thing that you should take away is SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU that she had a boyfriend. You had to learn it from everyone else. I'd be willing to bet that if her friends weren't around, you being too close wouldn't have been an issue.
This is right on. If she wasn't interested or worse, if she was creeped out, she would have gotten up right away and left, and she certainly would have mentioned having a boyfriend. I've had several similar experiences where girls will display interest via their body language but are super careful in front of their friends; their worst nightmare is coming off as a slut.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I could easily see this as a drunk girl who's maybe not making the same choices she would when sober. You kind of coerce her into going outside, then walking to the park. She obliges because her inhibitions are low and you are pressuring her and its easier for her to just go along with it. She's not really feeling the attraction that you are, so when you finally make your move her good senses kick in and she tells you to back off. Not surprising, because she has a boyfriend.