PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I went to a county bar club sorta thing. Unfortunately there weren't a lot of people. There were not enough people to use stealth so I used the Mystery Method. I didn't do so well. In my experience Mystery Method (or parts of it) are great for day game, but the openers that Strauss and Mystery used just got weird looks.

I'm going to a large club next time, I'm going to try Mystery.

I bumped into that cute Brazilian chick who freaked out the day after coming to my dorm. When I saw her (as a reminder, in the text she said that she wasn't weird) I told her that she was weird (just negging and playing it cool). She is kinda off. She gives me IOI's but then backs off. It's the weirdest thing (and no I'm not pushy).

Since we have experimental physics together so I may text her something about that (I have to be indirect with her) and invite her over again or something.

I also bumped into A and reminded her that she planned on coming over to my dorm for tea. She agreed (so she's still interested). The issue is that I've definitely lost some of my momentum, and I don't want to give anyone in my college mono.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So the club didn't go so well. It was dead and the girls who were there were either taken or too insecure with flirting (because they were 18 and lacked the maturity). I had to tell one of them to grow up, lol.

Anyway, I did not do well with the Mystery Method. If it was more crowded I would have tried stealth because that worked well at parties when I could use parts of it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Bumped into that Brazilian girl again during dinner. She was giving me major IOI's. I'm sure of it! I don't know why she freaked out that one day.

This morning I noticed a few women giving me IOI's at a coffee shop. I did some flirting with the girl working at the register, but nothing worth reporting. Flirting (opening and midgame) isn't much of a problem right now, it's kino and day two's.

I noticed where I've been making errors recently, and they are things that don't seem to be emphasized much on the forum. Altthough this forum has been helpful, it seems to be helping the AFC's and the PUA's, but kinda ignoring that middlepoint (the RAFC). Hopefully some of this advice will be helpful to you guys (P.S. Most of this stuff is regarding day game. I am not qualified to give advice for night game unless there's an overlap).

Tips:

1. Opening (canned or uncanned):
When it comes to opening, in day game my experience is that it is easier and just more natural to use an uncanned opener. It comes of as less cheezy and shows you have a personality. You can also be a bit more direct. If you happen to be shy or have trouble talking to women, then you should start of with a canned opener and then just work on your inner game. Note that this is different for night game. With night game, because the ASD is up, you have to be a little less direct. Simply put, if you can, try to use uncanned openers for midgame

1.5. Opening (Indirect vs. Direct):
Use whatever works for you. I work better with semi-direct openers but there is no right or wrong here. Whatever works for you.

2. Methods (ie. Stealth, Mystery, RSD, ect.):
Before I get into midgame, lets talk about methods. Methods are useful. Learn as many as you can, but they don't always work well. These methods are what works for the PUG that makes them, and the disciples that follow them, but perhaps some of you guys a notch below where I am (yeah, I know I'm not far) may have been noticing that these methods haven't been working for you. Here's a few important things about methods:

A. They are tailored to the PUG's personality (Mystery: A-hole, Gambler: that guy that's irresistable, ect.).
B. They are primarily for night game (yes, they cover day game too, just not as much).
C. You can always find a few things that can be done away with (like Mystery's peacocking)

So with this being said, how do you make it work for you? First of all, it's important to tailor it to your personality. As I found out, I seem like a sleazeball when I use canned openers. If you happen to be able to use them, great! Don't change it. If it hasn't been working for you either swich your canned openers to something that matches your personality or use inner game.

Next, get away with the parts that don't apply. During day game, you won't need to do magic tricks for DHV. There's other ways to do this. One of the things that I learned is that you need to be subtle for your DHV (ie. tell a story, have her ask a question about your shirt, ect.). Day game and night game have a lot in common, but they are also two different animals.

Find what doesn't feel right. I'm not gonna peacock because it doesn't feel right. There is an exception where when I'm wearing my rugby shorts (rugby shorts are really short) and I catch a girl sneaking a peak I'll say "I saw you checking out my legs" or something. It goes back to the first thing of method's which is use what works for you.

Midgame:
Midgame is a bit more challenging. You need to keep her interest. No matter what method you use, they all folllow a very similar algorithim (What? Programmers love algorithims!).

1. DHV
2. Disqualification/negging (repeat this a bit)
3. Qualification
4. Escalation (verbal, then kino)

Once you get this down, it's more natural than you think. I'll bring up rugby somehow (sometimes I'm not subtle enough but oh well). Intelligence actually will work sometimes as a DHV. Just don't get to cocky! Disqualifacation and negging I find relatively easy. It was difficult at first. Remember that you want to keep it at playful teasing, and don't say "No, I'm just joking!". Don't worry, she won't slap you (Go back to page 2 or 3 and look what I said to the girl working at a Macy's about underwear!).

Qualification, it's oddly difficult to qualify. It's just something that most male's (non-PUA's obvously) have trouble doing. You qualify on the wrong thing and it can screw you up a bit. I still have trouble with Qualification. It sucks because it's a vital step to show you have standards.

Escalation, this is fun. At this point you can relax. It's a bit risky to try kino escalation during the day. I use verbal. The point when you use Kino is a day 2. Just invite her to your place. It can be any escuse (I got this from Mystery). One that I used (although I haven't invited her yet) was I need sugar and milk for Chai. It was beautiful because I said "So you're bringing the sugar?" flirtatiously and she responded "And the Milk..." while giving me an IOI.

4. Negging:
Negging is such an important thing in midgame that it deserves it's own section. Negging is important. For the most part, you should come off as a playful asshole when you neg (unless she disqualifies you, then you can come off as more of an asshole). Women actually like this more than you think. it's covered in Jim Jefferies show Legit. The show isn't that informative on pickup, and they neg wrong, but negging is important!

5. Act Fast:
Well, I fucked up plenty of times here. Look at Chai girl. I was hesitant to invite her at first. Now it's been 3 weeks (I have to wait even more because I have Mono and Strep throat. yay!). You sould act fast. She still seems interested but a lot of the tension is gone. Don't mess up like I did. Act fast!

It sucks that I waited. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to F-close on a day 2 anymore. I'd actually like a PUA's opinion on this. Don't mess up like I did here, it's such an easy error to make and possibly the easiest to prevent!

6. Cock Blocks:
I've been cockblocked a few times (by the same guy). He always asks akward questions, like "when was the last time you masturbated?" Or "Have you ever eaten out a girl?" Or "Would you fuck *girl in presence*". Let's go over these.

The first question I fucked up. I said "I haven't had a need too if you know what I mean". I then said I hooked up with two girls (which was a lie, I was taking Mystery's advice). It kinda fucks everything up.

For the second one I said no and that i've only fingered a girl.

The third one I found out a way to turn around. I refused to answer but I should have said "Meh, maybe". It's a neg. You aren't coming off as desperate.

In conclusion, try to find out a way that an AMOG would respond.

7. Reading Material:
One of the downfalls that people warn of on this site is knowing all of the information (reading every book on PUA) and not practicing. I have it reversed. I started gaming before I read anything. I think I watched the first part of stealth (which really only applies to night game). I hadn't read anything except a few forum posts. In hindsight, I made quite a few errors. I told a girl she was pretty, I didn't use Negging, I made more rookie errors than I can count.

You should Read. My goal is 1 book on PUA every 1-2 weeks. I'm on page 300 of the game even though I only read it for a day! (by the way, I don't find the game that informative other than a few things, like freeze outs and stuff).

8. Know how to text and talk to a woman:
Oh my friggin gosh, know how to text! First, text in full scentences unless she's abreviating. Then you can too. I for the most part text in full sentences. That's just my personality. DON'T DISQUALIFY YOURSELF (Sorry for the all caps, but it's that important). A common problem (which I've never done, I've always been confident) is disqualifying yourself. After the first or second date/outing, One guy I knew texted this "Honestly HB I really like u.. Its cool if you don't feel like that towards me..." after asking her out on a second date. Another guy I know texted a long manifesto to a girl he liked and ended it with "It's okay if you don't feel the same way". Guys, keep your balls. Just work under the assumption that she likes you. It always works better.

9. Masturbation:
Stop it.

Okay okay, maybe if you're doing other things to increase testosterone, like contact sports or working out, but it kills your drive. I was dry for quite a while and then when I got sick and knew I'd be out of the game, I emptied the pipes. It kills drive. In my opinion it's perfectly healthy but it's an AFC thing to do.

I honestly hope this helps. I'll post it on an advice forum somewhere too. Feel free to post any comments or criticisms. I think this will help a lot of rookie mistakes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't think I've been gaming hard enough. I drop innuendos, but I don't make it sexual enough.

Theres this girl who I'll just call M who was in my room talking to my roommate. She invited him back to her room while she does homework. She isn't gonna do anything with him yet but he's totally AFC.

So yeah, need to make it more sexual. Gonna really need to step out of my comfort zone here.

And I still have mono so great...

EDIT:

How long does it take to get this stuff down, you know? Just be good at it. Just Day 2 any girl you meet? How to open with the bitchy or introverted girl?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I got through the first day (about 5-6 hours) of RSD Blueprint Decoded and that shit helped me so much. During dinner I opened a 2 set and just talked about whatever I wanted to and acted like hot shit. The target asked me my name (which was a first) and then asked me for my dorm room number and said that she'd stop by. The fact that she asked prooved that my games gotten better. The reality is that she may have forgotten and that if I cared I should have N-closed, but I wanted her to do all of the work. I wanted her to chase me.

Anyway, 15 more hours of material to go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I have morning classes (so when I try to game girls in the morning I normally don't do well), but with this newfound RSD confidence I just asked an HB whether I could sit with her. She was done eating and tired as fuck but I just was myself and acted confident. She seemed into me. It's funny because normally I'd get blown out in the morning or she'd stop talking, but just with the tips from RSD she made sure the conversation didn't die. I'll try to N-close the next time I see her.

I need to game more. I've seen TD's infield vidoes and shit he's good. He just pulls of the street! I should try that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Do you buy all of this Mystery, RSD, Gambler stuff? I wouldn't mind checking it out? I've always said that I hate Mystery, but he's growing on me. RSDJulien is a complete prick (watch his video where he makes that girl cry, then talks shit behind her back to her friend - PUA's challenge people up, worthless players put people down) but I'd definitely check out what the other guys do. Love Gambler, always have. Are they online, or programmes you've bought?

Also, go back to the first page and look how much your game has improved lol.

Edit: I said "realise" on the first page, and got corrected... I'm in the UK, so I did it right ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Going to the theatre sometime soon?

Also, because one of my best freinds is Welsh, if your English I'm obligated to say "Get your trash out of Whales!"

Anyway, I have bought very little material. Mystery's stuff can be found on free pdf's. I do not like the Mystery method, but it's great for newbies not for the routines but for the steps. If you know the basics of Mystery (no, not peacocking, but the steps) Then I'd say you're good.

Gambler is a must for night game, period.

RSD just works for me. Day 1 isn't even supposed to help you, but it helped me.

Let me ask you this, how many girls do you F-close and K-close in a week? Are you normally sucessful? And if you're good, you're good. As a newbie, I need to study the material (it was an early mistake). You may just need to go in field more rather than study new methods.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I opened a girl in the mess like the previous one and did well. It got akward when I N-Closed though...

I'm trying to figure out what to say. It's been a day so I should probably text her. My text game is crap.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey man love reading your posts. As for awkwardness after a n-close make an excuse, eject and move on to the next one. Tour in college your busy plus it makes you seem scarce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah, I texted her something along the lines of "Hey HB, this is Rugby7. Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier. I had midterms". She didn't respond.

Field Report:

I had a girl N-close me, lol. I just opened with something about pizza (we were in a cafe or something). She was giving me IOI's but I found out she had a boyfriend on the rugby team. She asked me for my number. When she texted me "Hey, this is HB", I just replied with "Indeed", but my games gotten better.

I need to finish RSD. I want to sarge more but I need to get more knowledge. My rooms a mess. Can I F-close a girl in a messy room?

Anyway, thanks for your support guys. I'm getting better.

I also had an idea. RAFC's need to get more help. It's easy to get from AFC to RAFC and PUA to MPUA but there aren't a lot of resources about people trapped in the middle. There's a lot of newbie stuff and PUA stuff, but I had an idea of writing a book to help RAFC's once I get to PUA. Any thoughts?

Sometimes, it helps to go AFC (not in opening and stuff but just being yourself in convo). A mix of stuff that is said to be bad and PUA techniques can be quite effective.

Also, should I try the 25 Kiss close rejection challenge or wait until I've finished RFC?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Oh my gosh, I had the most amazing night ever (well, at least so far in my life).

Field Report:

So I was invited to another rugby party and got there around 10 but everyone was gone so I wandered to find another party. I was to timid to try and go in one and then I was about to go home and watch some RSD (which was the origional plan for the night), but I was all like "Fuck no, it's a Saturday night. I've got to at least try". I was at a party outdoors like a total chode wearing my rugby shirt and tan pants until a random guy said "hey do you have any gum?". I said no and joked about how I just bought some. He saw that I was wearing a rugby shirt and said he was from England. When the 2 girls left to use the bathroom, I asked whether He was going after one of them. He said he was going after the asian chick and said that it was really classy that I asked. I went with Mystery and DHV'd a bit (which worked) but the HB that I was gaming lost interest (no problem, she was only a 7.5). When we were dancing and I tried to kino her she said something along the lines of "I wish my boyfreind were here". Her loss, not mine!

We went indoors to dance and it was the most amazing thing ever. The music was loud and at first I was a total AFC, everyone was having a better time then I was and I just can't dance. I was just moving like an idiot for the first 10 minutes and then I thought back to Mystery and was all like, "Oh shit, Since I started off as an AFC that's how the whole night will be, fuck!" I saw girls grinding guys and felt like a total AFC. Then something crazy happened, A girl who wasn't facing me just grabbed my hand, pulled, and just started grinding me! It boosted my confidence so much. She left shortly after and i didn't know what to do, So I just switched from Mystery to Stealth and RSD. I took Gambler's advice of kino opening. I probably ended up dancing (and I mean hardcore grinding) with 5 girls that night. There was one girl who was so good and we were so into it that give her 30 minutes and she probably could have gotten me to cum! I was about to turn her around and K-close her but her friend wanted to leave. She aplogized to me deeply and left. 3 minutes later the cops busted the party. It sucked because it was perfecct. There was no smoking and very little drinking. It was just cool.

I also learned some things. Girls want to be touched. In addition to this, there was this huge black guy who walked up to random girls and said "Hi, what's your name?" and just couldn't figure it out. I felt bad for him. What was funny is he'd probably be regarded as a good looking guy but he just wasn't seductive.

So I'm glad I went out that night. I need to find parties with dancing rather than drinking and smoking. That was the first party that I've been to that was like that!

A note to the reader: If you asked me if you think I did well I'm inclined to say no. I chickened out with the K-closing. However, I had a lot of fun and did practice and learn new things about the game.

Edit:

Mystery sucks. It's only good for newbies. Inner game is great!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I finally cleaned my room, I don't look like a total slob now!

I forgot to mention about my fun fact of the day opener, but it's exacly as it sounds! It works well. It's random stuff like Colnel Bogey's march was written by a lieutenant and stuff like that. It's the one indirect opener that works well.

So yeah, I need to step up my game. Still havent been laid yet. I heard that there's parties on Thursday nights but I'm a bit hesitant about going out during the school week.

Speaking of stepping up my game, there are two girls who I can't figure out how to escalate with. The first is in my phyiscs class. She's cute and I can't find out how to do anything because well, we're in a friggin class room.

The other I think was mentioned before in the journal. She works at a candy shop where I get my ginger beer. I didn't game the first time we met so any advice?

Thanks.

P.S. Yeah, I should really stop being a pussy during night game and just go for it. It's unlikely to backfire in a college as large as mine. Day game is a bit different.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just got done reading your posts. brother, your in the exact same position as me, im also getting better at game, had a few very short successes but ive still got barriers around me. I also feel theres a shortage of from RAFC to PUA material on this site, but I keep going out regardless of that for reference experience.

Ive actually done aggressive kino on girls during the daytime and believe me, it backfires without building up enough comfort first(still learning how to do these myself), that or its just my inner confidence and how it comes out unnatural. You also have good opportunities to build up social circle game at college parties i wish i had, my college isnt really a party school so I usually have to go out to night clubs to sarg by myself.

best wishes to you and happy sarging brother

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
just got done reading your posts. brother, your in the exact same position as me, im also getting better at game, had a few very short successes but ive still got barriers around me. I also feel theres a shortage of from RAFC to PUA material on this site, but I keep going out regardless of that for reference experience.

Ive actually done aggressive kino on girls during the daytime and believe me, it backfires without building up enough comfort first(still learning how to do these myself), that or its just my inner confidence and how it comes out unnatural. You also have good opportunities to build up social circle game at college parties i wish i had, my college isnt really a party school so I usually have to go out to night clubs to sarg by myself.

best wishes to you and happy sarging brother
Yeah, that's why when I reach that next level (PUA), I want to write on some stuff for RAFC's, the issue is most advice here is newbie advice or PUA advice because most people just quit.

Anyway, good luck on working on your inner game. I've gotten pretty good at natural game mainly due to RSD. If you nightgame, Stealth is amazing dude! Anyway, I don't party much, that party was the only one I've enjoyed since school started.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to kino during daygame. I've just gotta go for it.