PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

How to freeze out a girl properly

When it should be done:
1. When she's being rude
3. When you just want to do it because you want to increase her feelings for you

How to react
1) If she's being rude:
Just start to answer cold and non-reactive (1~4 words would be great as answers)
Never say or show what she did, she shouldn't be aware why you are mad at her - She shouldn't even know that you are mad, just pretend that everything is ok, keep the coldness and try to get out of there as soon as possible so you can start the freeze out!
If you are on the phone: Just say "Ok i have to go now, bye" (say it as cold as you can say let her answer and hang up) - If she's asking what is happening just say: "Nothing! Why?"... let her answer whatever and say: ok bye (keep the coldness)
If you are over facebook or whatever text thing: Just leave and don't answer her (if she sees that is marked as seen, don't mind about it, it's ok!)
Don't tell her to fuck off, don't react!! Act like if you don't want to talk to her anymore (cold) but never explain!
If she asks what is happening never say anything about it, act if nothing is really happening!
What if she asks what is happening? Just say: "Nothing, why? Should i be mad at you?" And never say why you are mad, keep the coldness and leave asap!

2) If you want to increase her feelings for you
The day before the freeze out, just try to have the best conversation ever, make her feel as special as you can (complements, do things for her, make her laugh) and then disappear for 2 days <- This way she'll feel the loss more intensely!
When should this be done? - Well, it can be done in the middle of your conversation or you can do it the next day.

3) And if she's just not doing things i want her to do for me?
Well, don't freeze her out because of that, because she'll see that you are behaving like a childish kid.
Just act like if that is not bothering you, and freeze her out for other reasons, but make sure she'll not relate the freeze out for that particular reason.

What to do next?
Well, just freeze her for 2 days (1 day is nothing, 2 days will make her start to have ideas about what might be happening, 3 days she's pissed of at you)
Make sure you become offline for the entire world, she shouldn't know that you are avoiding her, she shouldn't know anything! She needs to guess over and over so she can have her mind occupied with you in it.

How to come back to the convo? (the preference is over text)
If she did something rude: Just start the convo as cold as you have been before, and if she realizes what she did (that you didn't like) then tell her right away: "Yeh that was bad i didn't like it". She'll come up with an excuse why she did it and you should accept her apologies and move on over the conversation back to your normal state || If she doesn't know what she did, just point it out by saying: Hey, i didn't like what you did, that's why i didn't talk to you until now -> so she can realizes that you are putting yourself in charge of her, and you were punishing her by her behavior.
If you want to increase her feelings about yourself: Open the convo as cold as you can, get a lot of time to reply and just answer cold (1 ~ 4 words) - If she asks what have happened or is happening and why you have disappeared, just tell her that nothing happened, you just have a lot of work to do, but why is she asking that, then you ask her what happened. Then move on to a normal as possible conversation.
Example (when you want to increase feelings)
you: Hey
She: Hey how are you?
(10mins you go offline)
(20min after that you come back)
You: Nothing
She: Why have you disappeared?
(wait 5mins)
You: Hum? I didn't disappear, i'm here. What do you mean?
She: You didn't talk to me for 2 days
You: I had a lot of work to do, don't mind about it
She: You could have tell me, fuck i was so worried
You: Don't be, when i have a lot of work i'm always like this, i just need time for myself and my work. <- this means that she's below your work, but still, she can't say anything about your work because it's part of your responsibilities (if you say that you were playing games for 2 days, then she'll pissed off)
(ut if she asks) She: So i'm less important than your work?
You: What do you mean? (she'll not say: "Because i love you", these freeze outs should be done before, she she'll come up with nothing like that)
(but if she does) She: Because i have feelings for you! And i miss you!
You: Well i didn't expect that coming, but anyway i'm good, don't worry, so <change topics>

What if she asks if you were avoiding her?
(if she was rude) Just tell her that it's part of your personality, that when you don't like something you just stop talking to people so you don't get reactive and you fuck the things up with the people that you like.
OR
(if you froze her out because you wanted to increase her feelings about yourself) Tell her that you had so much work to do and when that happens you shout down yourself from the rest of the world because you need time for your self, but it's totally normal on yourself and when things get back to normal you come back as you did. - she'll tell you to warn her next time, and you should do it, otherwise she'll start to get pissed at you. So next time you just tell her that you have work to do, and then you freeze her for as much time as you want to! She'll start to text you at that point, you answer, make sure you make a short convo and then you tell her that you need to get back to work and you keep the freeze out.

Best flirts that will work out even better
Always give her the "have a good day" by the morning (or whatever flirt you want to do) because she'll miss these little routines the days you are freezing her out.

Cares you should make
If it's a special occasion (her Birthday for example), you should avoid to freeze her out because she might be the one pissed at you (if you think this might not happen, then do it anyway)
If you start to do it over and over, she'll get use to it, and she'll think it's just part of your personality, so it becomes a routine for her, and she'll start to realize that after all those days with no contact, you'll come back.
Make sure you are not posting things on social media so she truly doesn't know what is happening (if she starts to think that you died or something, cool!! But don't make anyone say that shit!!! No lies like that!)
If she's trying to contact you, make sure she doesn't know that you read her messages. If it's over the phone, well make sure you have it turned off or you have blocked her.

Final tips
She shouldn't know that you are freezing her out, the idea is to make her guess what is happening so she can create all those ideas about "what it's happening with him?" so she can feel your loss and miss you. Because when you come back, she'll be like a dog waiting for you to lick you.
Why you shouldn't tell her what is happening when she's being rude to you? Well, because over the freeze out, she'll have more ideas to think on (maybe she'll start to realize that she need to improve other things on her, it's win-win for you buddy!) ;)
If your freeze outs are losing its potential, just tell her that if you start to be less present it's because you are missing something and then tell her that at that point she's not missing with anything you are just telling her something about your personality that she doesn't know (so she thinks that at that moment everything is ok, so she gets more confused the next freeze out).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great Post. I learned a lot about how to freeze out.
Should an effective freeze out last more than 2 days? 2 days is nothing to someone if they have somewhat of a life.
Should you initiate contact first after the freeze out?

I feel like freeze outs arn't necessarily a good tool. maybe after a solid attraction has been built and you know she is really in to you. From my experience, they rarely work with girls who you arn't sure about are into you. Out of sight, out of mind. What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yea I agree, they dont really work if you are not sure the girl is into you are not. They work more with a girl you know for sure is into and talk to on a consistent basis.

what if a girl freezes YOU out? what does pick up artist do in that situation?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Great Post. I learned a lot about how to freeze out.
Should an effective freeze out last more than 2 days? 2 days is nothing to someone if they have somewhat of a life.
Should you initiate contact first after the freeze out?

I feel like freeze outs arn't necessarily a good tool. maybe after a solid attraction has been built and you know she is really in to you. From my experience, they rarely work with girls who you arn't sure about are into you. Out of sight, out of mind. What do you think?
I found out 2 days like the perfect match, also if that person have a lot of stuff to do, it doesn't mean that she can't text you if she somehow wants you. And yes, that's totally true, you can't expect a girl to start to like you after you ignore her for some days, freeze outs will not make her attracted to you, but they will help you to gain power over her or increase her feelings, but if she doesn't have any, then you can't expect them to be increased, it's like multiplying 0 by 999999(...)9. Attraction come from all the other stuff (not covered here).
Quote:
yea I agree, they dont really work if you are not sure the girl is into you are not. They work more with a girl you know for sure is into and talk to on a consistent basis.
what if a girl freezes YOU out? what does pick up artist do in that situation?
That's why you test her out to see if she's into you or not, usually i go with roleplays to see if she accepts them or not, also i talk like if we were boyfriend and girlfriend to see if she plays along, also i assume stuff but i don't direct tell her that we like each other (I just assume stuff like: What will your mom think about us?).
If the girl is freezing you out because she's playing with you, just give her what she wants, so you just text her, make her think that she has the power over you, and then take the power back by doing the same to her

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Speaking as a girl, nothing is worse than having a great conversation with a guy and then him completely ignoring you the next day, and acting as if something is wrong. Ironically this is the kind of move most guys credit girls with doing. If you're upset with a girl, telling her directly that she did something rude is probably a better move because then if she cares what you think she'll apologize, change her behaviour, and think that you're an honest and direct guy which is such a rare thing that she'll be impressed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't know what kinds of girls this "freeze-out" thing works on. Being ignored pisses me off more than anything else, I don't deserve to be ignored when I've never ignored you. I remember this guy tried that on me (at that time I didn't even know about pua techniques). Unfortunately he did not get the desired result, I simply ignored his childish behavior - out of sight, out of mind. By the time he came back around it was too late for him. It was a bit pathetic.

Also the whole thing about doing it for only a couple days is garbage. You ignore me for one day, that is more than enough to tell me that you don't care. My time is better wasted elsewhere.

I read the other day that Taylor Swift recommends the freeze-out technique to girls? What a psycho.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The freeze out / warm in loop if done subtly can really do wonders
It was done by a very good looking girl to me and I really felt its impact
She was smiling and saying hi one time but next time she saw me she would behave like I was invisible
And this would loop again and again...
Wonderful tactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I don't know what kinds of girls this "freeze-out" thing works on. Being ignored pisses me off more than anything else, I don't deserve to be ignored when I've never ignored you. I remember this guy tried that on me (at that time I didn't even know about pua techniques). Unfortunately he did not get the desired result, I simply ignored his childish behavior - out of sight, out of mind. By the time he came back around it was too late for him. It was a bit pathetic.

Also the whole thing about doing it for only a couple days is garbage. You ignore me for one day, that is more than enough to tell me that you don't care. My time is better wasted elsewhere.

I read the other day that Taylor Swift recommends the freeze-out technique to girls? What a psycho.
Everything in society works with attention, when u want someone you basically want their attention (attention = experiencing emotions), if a guy doesn't gives you attention, 1) you seek for his attention again 2) you seek for attention on another guy.
And usually girls are like cats, they wonder more than us, and while they are wondering, things get better for our side. But yes, he did something bad, which was letting you know (it was explicit, and he didn't play well the comeback).

I'm not telling you that you are wrong, if you have other options in life (more guys) you don't care about a particular guy that is ignoring you -> because you have attention from others.

But yes, the loss is the worst feeling, and you always want it back.

---
I make girls my girlfriends by telling them that i'm confused and i have to think more about us, and i'll come back in a few days to give her an answer <- this is the worst feeling a girl can have, she suffers for 2~3 days i'm not talking to her. Also i always have routines with her like poking her on facebook, greeting her by the morning, etc... when she notice that all of this is missing, she starts to feel even worst.
I'm romantic ok, so i do things that can be seen as AFC, but they are only AFC stuff if the girl doesn't like you. But there are levels of AFCness that i don't go into, like: asking for permission, asking for attention when she doesn't reply, etc... i basically let her do her life, but i like to be present without controlling it. SO all my flirts are based in romance and not sickness mental problems. And girls love this!

And when i want to get rid of her i just tell her that i meet up with my ex girlfriend and i started to develop feelings for her. <- she starts to hate me and we both move on

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i basically let her do her life, but i like to be present without controlling it.
That is the global solve for bf/gf situations. Relating, not being in a relationSHIP. Big difference.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How about working colleagues? how do you freeze them out?

I'm in the sales department and she's in the marketing department.

The thing is, her table is near the pantry and i have to walk pass her to get to the pantry to get drinks and stuff.

If i wanted to freeze out, i could always be out of office to meet clients and etc.. but is there any other way?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
just pretend - act if nothing is really happening! - Act like if you don't want to talk to her anymore - act like if that is not bothering you, - she shouldn't know that you are avoiding her - What if she asks if you were avoiding her? - you shouldn't tell her what is happening
A tangled web we weave.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually, all of your blokes and ladies are correct. Most notably, freezing works. Last time I used it was on a new chick I was seeing. She hadn't done anything wrong, I just arbitrarily decided to freeze her out. I didn't get past a day. I simply didn't text at the beginning of the day, and when she did I ignored it. I was all set to talk to her the next day. But, by 6pm she'd had text several times so I started talking to her. Her last few text we asking if I was ok, and screaming my name etc. via text, When I did reply she was like, "Oh I was worried". And she was definitely a bit more interested after that.

I've also done freeze out when a girl was acting bad. When they did something that pissed me off I simply cut off the conversation. Either I ignored her, gave short answers, or had a light conversation then ended it prematurely. The only thing I differed on was they knew they had fucked up. I just didn't say it or point it out and 9 out of 10 times the girl would come back and apologize for what she did, or ask if I was mad, etc., Other times, I didn't freeze out, I just flat out let them know they had did something to piss me off. Lowkey I knew the girls liked it that I confronted them or brought up the issue.

But I also agree, and KNOW from my own experience that freezing out a girl that has lost interest, not really that into you anymore, or otherwise actively engaged with another guy or two, does NOTHING to bring her back into the fold. Each time I've done it with girls I knew had secretly started seeing other guys it had little or no effect on them. Maybe a mention like, "You've been quiet lately" but certainly no enough to have her come running back.

But Mystery's method of disappearing and re-appearing bigger and better does work but you have to have access like that. Most guys are AFC's and lame, so likely when you re-appear she's done with him or bored or lowkey looking for a new guy.