PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll try keep this short. I've been chattin to girls online (Tinder etc.) and no problem gettin dates and banging them second dates etc. if anything I've been on too many dates lately.

Anyhow the only issue I have is that my housemate (who doesn't like game) seems to be able to message girls and get them over to bang without any dates at all. Whats more is that he is straight up honest about his intensions and manages to get nude pics etc with ease.

I like goin on dates and all but money is very tight right now and if like to be able to have this ability. So I asked his advice and tried out his style, sometimes gettin him to advise in real time about how he would go about it. However I seem to only get a reaction from girls in the form of "I'm not like that" or "I'd like to go for drinks and see what happens" or "I know what you're looking for and you aren't getting it from me!!!". How is it possible I'm getting completely different responses while using an identical strategy???

It seems to me women are allergic to saying or agreeing to having fun and yet I witness the opposite with my housemate!!!

Anyhow it's become a running joke now that I'm turnin girls crazy or that I give off a dating or bf vibe. Any advice on how to proceed and get chicks back on the basis of banging alone??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:18 pm 

If you're using the exact same material on exactly the same site/app as him (Tinder) then it has to do with your looks or your profile.

Try to mimic his as close as you can. Change your pics up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Could you provide some tips my housemate uses? And maybe some conversations he's had. It would be really interesting.

Cheers,

Adam