PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Met a girl on a Saturday, and managed to meet her yesterday (Wednesday) and it went really well actually and we are meeting again for drinks on tomorrow (Friday). The problem is though I go back to college for 4/5 weeks, so I don't know how I am going to keep her interested. Obviously I am not going to be able to text her everyday. Could do with some advice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:09 pm 
King Among Mortals

Have sex with her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Reading this post tells me a lot about your game. You are way too invested in her. Women are going to becoming in and out of your life ALL the time once you make this a lifestyle! My personal advice is for you to cut her off and get used to the feeling of not needing a girl, but DON'T follow that advice. I can already tell you haven't laid her yet. Have you kissed her? Once you tap that pussy your feelings might magnify. Be careful! The best way to keep her interested over the period of time will be to have sex with her. Have you tired yet? How do the logistics look? What did you guys do after drinks?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:24 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Have sex with her.

THIS......with one additional comment, make it the best sex she's had in one hell of a long time.