Post subject: Where to go from here?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In school I did great with this new girl, we have a class together. We talked for a second and flirted before class. After class I walked with in the hall and got her snapchat. I snapped her that day, we talked a little. This was YESTERDAY.

TODAY, I didn't see her at school (no class today), but before practice I snapped her "What's up".

She snapped back a few mins later, with the usual response "nothing much! you?". I was at practice when she sent it so i opened it 3 hours later.

By this time it was kinda late at night. I apologized for responding so late, then just another snap. she opened it and didn't respond back.

That's cool it's no big deal, just frustrating. Not sure if she was snapping other guys maybe, maybe not. There's not a ton of people after her.

So my question is, where do I take it from here? I don't want to come off as annoying. But I also want to snap her again:

What are ways I could snap her instead of "what's up" or is that perfectly fine?

There are 2 other guys after her along with me, we are all competing lol.

Not sure if I should just wait the weekend until I see her again in person. I'll have to get her number.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fuck the apologizing.Don't apologize because you are a man and you do what the fuck you wanna do.And snapchat is so gay to talk to a girl.Absolutely you need to go for her number.The mindframe need to be like:you are a busy man,you have things to do,you don't have time for snapchat,txt's all day.You need to go for a face to face date.That's when the things are moving forward