PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 14th August

The pua clique have been very inconsistent lately. I've been looking to bolster the ranks. If any london aspiring pua's are reading this, feel free to PM me.

I met up with the wing who must not be named for speed dating. He was going and asked if I wanted to come. If that was the only game I was going to get, I was going to take it.

I got there a little late. I took one look at the boys. I knew I didn't have any competition. There was only one guy who was of caliber other than the wing who must not be named.

I will highlight the most memorable:
# 1 : Tried to lead the conversation, but was going down boring avenues. I saved it from that. I was a little flustered in the beginning as I arrived late. Sweating somewhat profusely. After the next couple I cooled and got into my groove.
# 2 : She was cute as fuck, an artist. Like a strong HB9 perhaps even a HB10. She was from near my hometown. I don't think I hooked her enough though. I legitimately don't think I am enough for her. From the general conversation I could tell she was from money. Overall it was ok, the interaction, but I cared too much about it. And when I say I cared too much, it means I vaguely did.
# 3 : Was hot. I found out it was #2's sister. But she was a bit older, 31 and had a kid or kids. Snow aint down to raise no pickney's, not yet. I'm still a big kid myself.
# 4 : Ok, this girl was beyond phenomenal. Guys you know my standards. I don't pull this out often but yes, she was a HB10. I noticed her instantly as soon as I walked in the room. Dressed up. Just my type. As soon as I got in there, I told her to speak up as I couldn't hear her. She said that was a bit intimidating. I played this off and have her laughing again. She had anime eyes for sure. I mentioned that I was shy. She said that is not the vibe she got. She said I was confident. http://www.troll.me/images/victory-baby/confident.jpg . She said she was some events planner and lived nearish my area now. Like 10mins away. The interaction went ok. No doubt every guy in the place will pick her.
# 5 : This girl was nice. Half Malaysian. She was my last 'date' and I spoke to her for ages after the event finished. The only problem was she was clinically obese. She was nice and had a pretty face. But she was morbidly obese. I contemplated if I could look past it because she was so nice and we were so similar. I decided I would. If she liked me, I'd date her. I actually didn't get her details, so that made the decision for me. I'll probably never see her again. She has exited my reality.

Overall I'm not really fussed if anyone likes me. There were probably only 3 or 4 girls out of like 20 I would even actually date. And only 2 of them I actually do want to. I don't think I'll do it again anytime soon but who knows.

Takeaways:
- During my gaming over the past few months I have come across 3 or so high quality women. I've noticed my game deteriorates with these girls. I feel inadequate. But seriously when a girl is wildly more attractive and lives the high life, how can you honestly feel enough? I feel like I have nothing to offer them because in reality I don't think I do. They can go and get hotter guys, get truly wealthy men. I simply can not compete. This however makes up a very small minority of the girls I have gamed. However those girls are etched in my brain whilst I can barely even remember any of the girls I would of spoken to in the last week. And I'm not talking about a girl with a professional job like a lawyer or a dentist. That's nothing. I mean that select few who have access to real wealth. That reside in Queen Victoria's Royal Borough. I doubt this feeling of inadequacy for the highest caliber of women will ever go until I am at a higher station in life. Effectively I need to work even harder on my wealth building pursuits.
- I think speed dating showed I need to up my day game. 2 hours day gaming would of accumulated a fuck load more 'leads' than this speed dating.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 16th August

I was home home this weekend. I got a call from Rida who mentioned himself, Smoothie and Jacamo were heading out. I packed up my shit in a flash, hoped on the first train and headed to London town. Oooohhh yeaaaah!

I got to North London. Picked up 8 Red Stripe and went to Jacamo's. We chilled for a bit. I spoke to Rida about Wednesday. He was passive aggressive as per usual and had tried to incept the group against me. Jacamo joked he can't be incepted. But a part of me thinks he and Smoothie were.

They said I shouldn't of number closed 'Rida's' girl. I still see no real problem with this. If I was moving to her then yes. But getting a number of a friend. For me it's ok. I think this is all behind us now. No doubt Rida will continue being passive aggressive. He seems to have some deep rooted issue with me. There is a strange hatred he has towards me thinly veiled in a friendship.

Anyways we head out to North West London. It's one of the go to areas in London and it's popping as per usual. We got out a little late.

In the club there is a group of women next to us on a table. Smoothie is in set. I join in. We're spitting game. Some chodes who were with them came back. They had bought them shots. I downed one of their jagar bombs. The chodes weren't happy. Fuck those pussy's. I've been rolling with a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude lately. I bounce of the set as Smoothie was done and I was pretty much just winging him.

We have another couple of convo's with da gal dem. Nothing major. When it closed we run some hail mary game. I'm speaking to these 2 German sisters. One was easily like a strong HB7. The other maybe a HB8. But that one had a man. I like the HB7 more anyways as she was a geek. We spent ages just talking about game of thrones and loads of other random stuff.

Anyways I get them back to the pad with the after party premise. We chill in my living room. I take the HB7 to the kitchen. I whip out my Vitaly 3 questions. She doesn't kiss me even though she said I was attractive. I take her upstairs and chill out some more. Then in a bit Rida and the sister come into the room. The sister wants to go. So the ho's left. The only person sleeping in my bed that night was Rida. Haha. God damn.

Takeaways:
- I may need to start 'vetting' the girls I bring back to make sure they are DTF. Not sure how though. There's been a lot of pull's lately but no conversion.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 17th August

I literally came straight of the train and went out yesterday so I left my macbook and other stuff at Jacamo's. I went to Jacamo's to pick it up around midday with Rida. Jacamo wasn't there. We let ourselves in. Jacamo wasn't there. He was with his g/f. I poured a glass of wine for myself and Rida. We drank that ordered an uber taxi car headed to South central.

It wasn't that hot and was raining slightly but people were still out and about. We went to a food market. Our intention was to game the food market a bit and head to the W hotel. I ordered us a couple of craft's beers. Good shit. I like these food markets. You get some amazing food. I got some world class cheese and the UK's best brownie. Haven't tried the cheese yet and the brownie was tasty as a motherfucker.

We spoke to a couple of hot stool attendants. Nothing really happened. There was one hot dog/sausage stand. We spoke to the girls there. Sisters. They were hippie-esque and lived in nice part of town. Rida spoke to the younger one. I was winging him. I entertained myself by getting people to buy food. I was literally roping in people who had no interest in buying anything. God damn, I was a straight up piped piper. Looks like my silver tongue is not just useful for game. Ha! Rida # closed his and we bounced.

I open a super hot chick. Easily a HB9, at least. Stunning. She wasn't from London, so I settled for her facebook and bounced. I then started to get a bit hungry. It was like 3pm and I hadn't eaten anything. I got a hog roast sandwich. In the queue I noticed a super hot girl. HB8 easily. All in black, with what looked like a bit of asian in her. Daddy likes. I told Rida to open, telling them I love them. I was in the queue so couldn't leave. He does. Eventually I head over. And we do what we do. We game playa's. I wanted the asian-ish one but Rida had gone up to the other girl. She was cute as well. A HB8 as well. She said we could go out as long as we do something different, like not a standard drink. Whatever! All I kept thinking was don't complicate things bitch, your in the presence of a man who has abundance. I # close and we leave.

I then saw a tanned beauty. I open the group. They were Romans. Apparently my one had just broke up with her b/f that day. I could sense her downer mood. She wouldn't give me her number, so I settled for her facebook. She was a strong HB7. During the interaction the 2 set previously walked by and laughed. They peeped some game for sure.

We decided to walk around South central some more. It's call there as it's all about the arts so all sorts going on. I saw one girl who was with a guy and she was hot as fuck. I wanted to approach but I felt best not to. They were on a date or some shit. Rida said the guy was so much more attractive than me. The alcohol must of fucked with Rida's acuity. Sometimes I don't think he understands he is in the presence of greatness when he rolls with me.

We then open a mature 2 set for shits and giggles. We actually stayed there for quite a long time. We joined them had drinks and shit. After about an hour or so I leave. I'm meeting Smiley. It was the first time I have met Smiley. She's been dodging my calls to meet up. Shady bitch. She basically just thought I was after one thing as we only ever met at my house. Which was kind of true. So I knew I had to meet her in neutral territory. As I was already in South Central it was like killing two birds with one stone.

We met, we went to a restaurant. She had a coffee, I just had an orange juice. I'd had enough booze by this point. We sat close to each other. About 30 mins in I kiss her. She said friends don't kiss. I say a line similar to what I heard from Rsd Todd. I reply with "I guess we are not friends then". We makeout some more. As I'm not going to bang her after 2 or so hours I call an end to it.

Takeaways:
- Like a phoenix rising from the ashes I hit my peak in day game today. Honestly guys it's the way forward.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

UPDATE

On Thursday (check FR) I went speed dating. Things are getting high tech these days and you match people on the app via your profile. I'm not sure how many girls were there maybe like 15.

You had 3 options on this. You could 'Yes' them i.e. you want a date or 'No' them. You could also say if you wanted to be just friends.

2 people still haven't entered a response. One of them I can't even remember but the other one was the HB10. I doubt she'll ever fill it in. She no doubt has exited my reality.

7 or so 'Friended' me. I have been looking to bolster the number of girls I roll with. There are maybe 2 of those 'Friends' I would probably actually like to see i.e. they are of the right age, location works and they are attractive. I'd prefer to roll with hot girls if I am going to be honest. I'm a shallow fuck, what can I say?

1 girl said 'Yes' to me. She was friends with the HB10. I may use her to see if I can angle my way in but that seems like a bit too much effort. Now my day game is picking up, I don't have the need to put too much effort in on this one.

Also surprisingly the artist, strong HB9 said 'Yes' to me. I don't know if I have the gravitas to get her out. But still it has given me a mini confidence boost.http://www.make-upblog.com/wp-content/u ... y-meme.jpg

Takeaways:
- I would recommend speed dating for a newb who is looking to get experience. Or even those slightly afc. My housemates (well one of them) would like it as the girls are forced to talk to you.
- Speed dating wasn't all bad and if I am looking for 'Friends' this could be a good and quick avenue to bolster the group.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 22nd August

Bank holiday weekend! Whoop Whoop. Tonight it's party time, it's party time tonight.

So I met with my housemate and his friend from up North. He used to live in the center of the universe aka London town but left a couple of months back. We went out in South East London in my endz. My housemate, I'm not sure if I have given him an alias but the name Stewi rings a bell. Stewi took me to a new pub. It was banging. The beer garden was off the chain.

We were joined by 5 other of his friends. We drank and were merry, not much game. He has a friend who is a natural. I mentioned him before and being in awe of his game. Mofo was peacocking like a motherfucker in some funky brightly coloured nike wind breaker - nice. 8)

I went on a recon mission with him. We opened a two set. Some chode came back. I remember staying in set uncomfortably long. I have been trying to push boundaries lately. I swear gaming gives you immunity to common social niceties. Eventually we bounced out.

We leave the venue and head to the music pub...that's what's up. Was pretty live-o. Standard procedure for this watering hole. I opened a couple of sets inside, but the thing is it's just too loud for me.

I went outside and saw Stewi and another mate with a table of bitches. I head over and sit down. I game one. She's ok, like a strong HB6. Eventually after like 45mins I bounce out. Stewi and his mate leave. I stay to game.

I wander around opening and shit. There was hot tall blonde. I did the semi-claw. I forget its name. She was dancing with her group, I held out my hand. She takes it. I then ask if she smokes, she does. I take her outside. We talk a bit. I pull the standard Vitaly 3 questions. She doesn't kiss me. She lived on kings road...hhhmmm, the plot thickens. I number close and bounce.

FYI - At least I think I did. I couldn't find her number the next day.

I open another girl. A friend joins. She was funny. Like comedian funny. I number close. She says she bisexual. She wasn't that hot though. I don't wanna tap that. But she could maybe be a friend. It's rare to find a funny girl. No like really funny. As funny as one of your guy mates.

I left and went home empty handed and drunk as a mofo.

Takeaways:
- I'm not sure if I'm built for solo night gaming. I hit 3 solid hours on my own. I'm just not sure it was as fun as having wings. For me it's a last resort. If I didn't have pua(like) friends I would be forced to do it. But I do, so its on the back burner for now. No plans to invest in this skill. I would prefer solo day gaming. Best to stick to that.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 23rd August

I will recap the previous day for Jacamo..it has relevance, trust me. I'm gonna go all how I met your mother on your ass's right about...now:-
So Jacamo (on Friday as in yesterday) was drinking with some work buddies. He met a girl at 6:30 in the afternoon. She dribbled on the bar hence why he got talking to her. After a brief conversation he asks if she wants to go to the after party. She does. After a £35 taxi he takes her home. They do some dizzle together. Jacamo has a housemate a tall black guy called...well lets call him Miley. At about 10:30 Jacamo receives a text from Miley saying he's on his way home and to keep the girl 'warm for him'. lol. Miley returns and sits down next to the girl. They all drink and do dizz. After a while they are in Jacamo's bed. He doesn't want the girl anymore. Miley however does. Miley keeps instigating or trying a Devils Threeway. Jacamo doesn't want it. Miley knew he needed Jacamo at this point. I have to omit the juiciest parts of the story, just in case a certain person or persons see's it. But trust me it's juicy as fuck. Anyways Miley takes the girl to his room. After a few hours, next all you hear is her moaning. It took Miley nearly 9 hours of persistence to get the lay. That is what is key from this story. Persistence is key.

Now on to Saturday. I head to Jacamo's in North London to drink. Miley had gone to a wedding in the morning. Jacamo was in and so was the girl. lol. She'd been in his house all day. She came out of the room when I got there. To my surprise the bitch was hot as fuck. Like a HB9. Posh and shit with blonde locks. I was dumbfounded. I spoke to her. I didn't know the story fully before I met her. We sat in the living room and spoke. All that was running in my mind is if she would literally be up for banging right now. That was in my mind, but I kept the conversation light and jovial. Soon she left and Jacamo told me the story. The full one. The x rated version. It's crazy, but I'll let you all in on that another time.

Smoothie came round as well. We boozed and headed in to central. We got turned away from one club. We had even recruited two Norwegian bitches to take in with us. But we left it too late. They were hot. One was an easy HB9. In the queue I saw the guy who has been 'grooming' me. But I'll explain that further another time. (God it feels like I'm possessed by Ted Mosby right about now) We head to another more normal downmarket club. Full of tourists. I saw Smiley in there. A girl who is on the edge of the roster. She was dancing, I simply waved and moved on. She tracked me down later. She had a friend, who is a bit cold. She was like this to Jacamo. He let it slide. She said 'Don't talk to me' when Smoothie asked her how she was. This is when Jacamo lost it. He told that bitch not to be rude (clean version) and to fuck off (not so clean version). That girl needed to understand she was in the presence of an alpha male. Jacamo has had multiple 10's in his life, even though he is too afraid to approach a single girl. Those bitches got the fuck up out of there once Jacamo let them know what was up.

Smiley wouldn't come back to mine, said she wouldn't leave her friend. I had incepted her early with this. Once I knew that was the status of play, she served no purpose to me. I was free to game. However I wasn't feeling great. So I more or less watched Smoothie game. He made out with an 18yr old. I winged him on a few others. We left at the end. I got an Uber cab home. And in the words of Biggie: 'If you don't know...now you know.' Try it. It's sick.

Takeaways:
- When going to a hot club, be more prepared. Get there early.
- Persistence is key. Miley showed this.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 24th August

I met up with Jacamo and Smoothie to go to a music festival. We didn't have a ticket and the touts were extortionate so we didn't go in. Sat outside drinking for a bit. Saw a fuck load of people get arrested. Then we bounced out after the entertainment finished. Went back to mine, grabbed some beers and hit some dizz.

We went out for a bit later to the music pub. As we sat on the bench Jacamo said one girl is staring at him. I was skeptical. But as I turned the bitch was staring a hole through him. I have never thought of Jacamo as an attractive man. Maybe he is. I'm still not convinced myself but the data seems to be pointing me in that direction. Anyways we go in. By chance (I bumped into her) I started speaking to stare-girl. She pretty much ignored me and just went to speak to Jacamo. lol.

The night comes to an end and the stare-girl and her friend want to smoke some weed. Jacamo buys some. The music pub is awash with live raggae music and the ganga the rasta's love so much. We all head back. I put virtually no effort in on these 2 chicks. One was a strong HB8 the other a strong HB6. I let Smoothie and Jacamo take the lead. We get back to mine. Jacamo gets out some dizz - man loves that shizzle.

He pulled out the weed and smelt it. The HB6 smelt it. After a few minutes we look to roll one. But can't find the weed. Myself and Jacamo tear the place apart. Even the HB6 helped us look. The HB6 was sober and driving, her car was down the road. She say's that she is going for a walk. They both leave. They said they'd come back. Of course they weren't going to. We never found the weed. I swear that bitch pulled a literal robbery on us! haha! Jacamo isn't even fussed with duchie. If she wanted it she just had to ask and he'd of given it to her.

Takeaways:
- As well as 'girls not being loyal', some may mug you given half the chance. Took balls from her though - dun no! haha!

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

29th August - 31st August

Friday

My sister was getting married this weekend so I went home. We stayed at this golf course with a hotel. Out of the 70 rooms the wedding party had like 50 of the rooms and that was just those that booked in time. Has so many people in surrounding hotels. I got there on the Friday and just went to dinner with some of my family. There was about 10 of us. I had a couple of drinks and just chilled. Ready for the wedding tomorrow.

Saturday

Woke up early and got suited up in the words of Barney Stinson. Checked the catering was ok. My sister asked me too. They were straight up profesh so nothing for me to do. The groomsman (I was a usher) had a coach to take us to the church. Half way through the journey my sister rings the groom. "You've left the bridesmaids behind" is all that rang out. Hahaha! Apparently the coach was taking all of us. No wonder it was fucking empty.

We finally pull up to the church. I turn and say that this isn't the church we had rehearsals at. Everyone poo poo's my notion. A few seconds past, now everyone realises we have pulled up to the wrong church! Crickey. We get our shimmy on and head to the right one. A 20 min coach journey turns into an hour. God damn.

We get there. We have the wedding. The boring part is over. Time for the after party. We head back to hotel and get live-o. There was a couple of chica's who took my eye. I opened one girl. Sadly being my sisters wedding it is not as good as a friends. Half the people are related to me and the other half are now part of the 'family'. Of course there were other randoms there but nothing that interests me. So just drank and smoked the night away. I remember the song by Chris brown Loyal came on. I remember screaming how no girls are loyal. haha! People asked me why I felt like that. If only they were learned of game. They would know why.

Sunday

Family were heading round to my parents. I wanted no part of that. I ducked out earlyish and headed home. Said my goodbyes. I met one girl there who in a non sexual way was good. She was fun. She lived near me in London. I don't know why I didn't number close. I did a mini facebook reccie and couldn't find. Guess I shall never see her again. And even though she said we are 'family' now. I checked, she is the grooms cousin so is of no relation to me apparently. My sister has now lost our family name. :( . I tentatively mentioned her double barreling it up. I don't think her husband wanted it. Lord knows if I have a daughter she is not losing that shit for anybody.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

4th September 2014

I hadn't had a good old sarge in a few weeks now. I was looking forward to tonight. We have been looking to bolster the pua clique. Today we had a new face. I met him through this forum. FYI - If there are any London pua's/aspiring pua's reading hit me up.

So I met Black&Yellow aka baby Wiz and linked up with the wing who must not be named and another wing Mot. Mot has a g/f but still hits game to practice is skills. We went to one of our go to bars. It's crampt, lively with a brazilian feel. Serves literally nothing but cocktails, the girls love this place. And we love the girls. So we flock there regularly. I think the wing who must not be named opened a couple that was it. We ducked out and went to a pub. I'd number closed a bar maid there in a previous sarge. She is flakey as fuck and when I say flakey she pretty much doesn't respond to my messages. I went in and said hello, she actively tried to avoid me. Whatever. She's simply missing out on the best thing that has probably ever happened to her. And I do honestly believe that.

We went to our trusty Z bar. Oh how we love you. It was pretty dead though - Sadly. I opened a two set. HB9's, both of them. We talk for a bit outside. I wont bore you with the details, there was nothing spectacular. Well nothing but the norm. Jokes and outlandish statements being pumped via my oral cavity. I joked about 1 bitch living the high life. I soon found out she did. Her own dad (in her words) said "don't get a job, your not cut out for it". :shock: . I still have limiting beliefs when it comes to such women. We went downstairs with them, but they sloped off.

There was also one girl an AB that spoke to myself and Black&Yellow. Apparently we look somewhat similar. I tried hooking the two of them up together. But I knew she wanted my D. So she wasn't on Black&Yellow. But whatever.

We went to another bar/club. It was dead and is always full of foreign people. The wing who must not be named is like me. Our game is built on conversation. If a women doesn't have the language capabilities to understand our quick wit and banter our unstoppable power is negated. I opened one or two ho's but the language barrier was a problem. You may think I am over exaggerating with the number of foreigners in this place. I'm not. It's because it's so central and near a well known landmark. I'd say 90% of people are not from England. It's mental. Nothing that eventful happened. We called it a night.

Takeaways:
- I spoke on the way home with the wing who must not be named and we mentioned that we seriously need to increase the pua clique. This is something we will actively be pursuing in the next few weeks.
- I didn't drink tonight. I felt a bit stifled but I suppose that will take time. Opening in inventive and daring ways is out of the question. There was a bit of AA, but I always have a bit. As Mystery himself said it never goes. I find it ok, when in set. Its just the same, but I find the open more difficult. I said I wasn't going to drink for a whole month. Looks like day one is out of the way.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

5th September 2014

Ok, I had that Friday feeling. I spoke to the wing who must not be named on the phone. I mentioned I may renege on my 'no drinking'. He said he was going to speak to me about that. lol. Snow works best with the Jesus juice. When I am on song I am a fucking animal. And that is all thanks to the trusty alcohol. We met at the wing who must not be named's house. Pre-gamed and bounced out in South London. But....

...it was dead. :shock: . God damn it leroy.

We immediately hit central. We went to a semi gay bar. I say this as its like a normal bar with slightly more gay people in it than usual. I do well in such a setting, my camp nature provides an elvish cloak for me to hide behind before I pounce. lol. I check one ho, who is beyond stunning. Christ. Guys I would say a 10. No joke ting.

She was pretty cold originally. Took a lot of warming up. Her friend came over, an AB. I gamed her, had her in the palm of my hands. She spoke about how she'd never met anyone like me. Yeah Yeah, heard it all before I said. Because I have. These bitch's love me. So back to the HB10. She worked in fashion, I find myself intrinsically attracted to such women. The large majority of the ones I really like do work/study in fashion. It's strange. 2 other chodes came over. Maybe they were homo's, I'm not sure. I knew this was my chance to break up the two girls. I grab the HB10. I pull her just around a pillar out of view. I find women are more likely to get with you away from their groups prying eyes. I pulled out my standard procedure. Vitaly 3 questions. She said she wouldn't kiss me, she thought I was gay. We spoke a bit more. I tell her I'm not. I get the make out over and over. God damn I am too PIMP! My levels of pimpery are of the fucking chart.

I bounce from her to smoke and run some more game. I'd literally just got in the venue. I open a couple of more chicks. I pull a couple of more numbers. I am more direct when I am out now from the old me. Before I was always 100% indirect, now its a good mix. I find direct does have it's benefits. I like the cutting the whole bullshit thing.

FYI - I couldn't find that HB10 again. But in reality I didn't even think about going back as I was always in set tonight. A good night. Snow was on form. A man reborn.

Takeaways:
- When I drink, it amps me to fuck. But perhaps I am too reliant on it. True game, pure game, beautiful game is something I'd imagine does not contain alcohol.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 6th September

I was doing jack when I got a phone call. To be exact I was watching captain Philips. Then all of a sudden my phone rang. Five0 was blowing me up. He was doing jack as well. So we decided to do jack together. I met Five0 in central. I tried to get us on the guestlist for a couple of pretentious clubs but I think I contacted them too late. I went to the one I tried a couple of weeks back. Five0 was in a state of shock as he saw, no word of a lie, a street full of pretty well dressed people (boys and girls) that had all been rejected. He didn't even want to try. A part of me didn't as well. I wasn't busting the blazer. A must usually for place like this. We decided to head to South London. I was tired from the night before but soldiered through.

I like the bar scene in South London, bars are crampt and busy as fuck. When a song comes on people go nuts, the bar staff go nuts. Dance on the bar, pour vodka in to the mouths of already tipsy clientele. I like it. There wasn't much game. Five0 doesn't. We just got fucked up. Went to another bar and did the same. Then hit a club. And guess what, we drank some more.

Fiveo0 made out with some chick. After we sat down on some chairs. I turn and see a pile of vomit next to Five0. God damn! We bounced out of there quickly and got a taxi. Five0 chundered in the taxi as well. Good Lord. He's an animal. That was probably the highlight of the night. I got a kebab, which is odd, I rarely eat after a night out. But I'd drank the same as Five0, perhaps his beleaguered state influenced me.

Takeaways:
- Again, maybe not drink so much.
- Hit warm up sets to get yourself into state.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 13th September

I didn't game all week. But I have been working hard in the other areas of life. To recap, I believe there to be more or less 3 areas. Health, wealth and love. One thing I have learnt game is really like life. You get out of it what you put in. As I have stopped messaging girls etc. my phone hasn't been blowing up. All is quiet on that front. There is however one girl who I have been messaging for a few months now. I spoke about her in a previous field report. She was from Ireland and was visiting a friend. I got the k close but couldn't pull her. Usually I would of cut this instantly when she left the county (she was over for the weekend) but I decided to text her and she was responsive.

Ok, so we arrange to meet up on Saturday. She's going to spitafields or some shit and gives me an option. We can either meet at 12 or at 6pm. I chose the 6pm slot. More chance of the night 'running away'. She suggests we go to her area (or the areas she's staying) which is like 20mins away. As I have always said try and arrange dates near you, so you control the shit. She kind of agreed to meeting in my area, but in the end she said she was running late and had to head back to her area and I can come and join her for a drink. I did. Now like I said I try and arrange it near me, but if it's an instance where I haven't seen them in a while and I'm losing them or I only spoke to them briefly in the pickup, then I'm happy to meet elsewhere. To remind them of how awesome I be is.

I turn up. She's late. I order a drink. I don't know how late she was, but I able to finish a whole pint more or less. Now I know what it feels like on the girls I meet. One time a girl had to wait 50mins for me. I can see now why she was pissed. I was probably there about 15mins and even that felt too long. When she turns up, she is more or less how I remember (soft HB8). I have her on facey b so you knows I've stalked that shizzle already! Brap!

She was quieter than your average so I had to lead. I was more or less just me. She would ask questions like what do I do, where do I live etc. I try and ignore these and only answer them when they pressure me into it. I ask questions like how many girls have you kissed, have you ever had sex outside etc. I ask these because I actually am interested in the answers. To gauge how slutty she be's.

We were there around 3 hours. She was going out with her mates. Her phone kept belling and she was just fobbing them off to spend more time with me. Aaaahhhh, she is enchanted. She literally begs me to come out with her. I wasn't sure. She said there were 3 girls I was down for that but the logistics started to go awry and there were boys as well. I had shit to do the next day so I passed. She mentioned how it's strange we keep messaging even though she's not in the country. She said she would usually just dismiss a boy in that circumstance. I said I got what she meant. Then I pulled out a bit of cheese and said 'there was just something different about you, I don't know what, but I feel it.' Her eyes fucking went anime to the core! She said that is exactly how she felt. These dumb bitches love that type of shit.

We head outside and I hug her. We makeout. God it was like the first time, proper hot and heavy. It went from six to midnight in an instant. I let her go and bounced back inside. I went down to the cocktail bar. Ordered myself some disgracefully old and expensive single malt on the rocks. I don't know why. It just seemed that the ambiance required such a drink. A 2 set sat next me. I wanted to open. But I bottled it. I drank my drink and ducked out.

Takeaways:
- I need to game some more. I'm getting rusty. It is crucial that I maintain the balance in all areas of my life (health, wealth, love).
- FYI: that Irish chick is joining some law firm in London so she'll be over for good in January. I knew that months back. Probably part of the reason I did continue to text her as we will be in the same city in a few months. I have never done anything like this. I usually just 'next' a girl because of the distance. But I am trying new things in game and this is one of them.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Snow I had to post a reply man. Your journal is pure fucking poetry. You give a chode like myself inspiration. Respect man.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 24th September

Buzz...Buzz... The SPAM was blowing up. Buzz... Buzz... The pua clique SPAM group was getting froffy. Times, venues, pua's opting in. I didn't play my hand yet. I have been insanely busy and enjoying it. Introducing a sickening work ethic into my days. Success is where preparation meets opportunity and when mine comes I'll be prepared. I decided that I had to go out though. To just be around game. I comitted myself to this shit and must be obedient if I want to develop my skill.
Quote:
“The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft." - Will Smith”
So I decided to hit the pua's up. We met in central. I planned on not drinking but decided to get one. Guiness. Gotta love it. I then got another. Then decided to get some giant ass cocktail. You know, the one's in the oversized glasses. Something more akin to what a metrosexual giant would drink out of. We all just chill and then decide it is time for a bit of game. The wing who must not be named ambled out with the giant ass glass. Like fuck I wanted to be seen holding it. Twas tasty though. He plonked the glass on a table with a 2 set. We get's to talking. It's funny, game is like riding a bike. You literally never forget. We were with these girls a while, just talking, not much else. I went for the belated number close, that shit was deflected. So we decided to head to another bar.

N.B - I saw a girl in the bar right at the beginning of the night, when I was on my own waiting for the other pua man dem. I said I would approach her later. After I opened a couple of sets I felt like I was warmed up. But I couldn't find her. :cry:

The next bar was pretty dead. As was the one after that. We did however go to one bar that was sooooo sick. Literally like walking into something out of Lord of the Rings. A full on hobbit abode. Styled as an old tavern, winding passages and had a giant tree in the middle of all of it! Might I add this was underground as well. Nuts, we have to hit that shit at the weekend. For sure.

After a bit more bar hopping we are thinking about calling it a night. It was just dead everywhere. Suddenly Z bar was suggested. I jumped on that shit. We head to Z bar and guess what...it be's popping! I went downstairs and saw loads of people with name tags, I assumed there was speed dating or something going on. It was as busy as I'd find on a weekend. I remember at work a couple of weeks ago I had showed a guy I worked with a website madbid. As soon as he went on there in his Nothern accent, he turned, giddy and shit and was like 'Snow, I'm gonna do me nut here'. lol. This is all I kept repeating in my head when I was in Z bar. Wall to wall. God damn. I feel so at home at Z bar as well. It's strange. Perhaps it's because I go there so much. I never need any time to acclimate myself. I think this helps.

As I walked to the bar, through the crowded dance floor. Dressed in black, leather jacket zipped up, looking pimp some girl points at me. I stop. She says 'you are hot'. We have a brief exchange and I walk off. She pretty much, tapped my forearm, tied a belt around my arm, took a long ass syringe and pumped me full of state with her comment! lol. At the bar I opened a 2 set straight of the bat. One was a strong HB8. She had anime instantly. However her English wasn't great. She was Spanish. Her body was insane. The lack of English turned me off though, I'm a Stephen Fry wit machine. I can't be repeating myself like 10 times. I bounced off from that.

I may also add, skipping back about 20 mins earlier in the night. I saw one blonde bombshell. Jesus wept, she was nice. I knew I wanted that. She disappeared upstairs. hhmmmm. Ok, now skipping forward 20 mins, I decide to go upstairs for a smoke. The upmarket club opposite was opening and the girls going there looked unreal. I open 3 set. They were weekenders from an eastern European country. I forget which one. I entertain them and then depart. At best there was two, strong HB6's. Nothing to get me excited. I go downstairs and walk across the danclefloor...jacket still zipped up to the maximum! I see a girl look at me. We lock eyes briefly. Oh my diddy dayz. That is more than enough for an approach me thinks. Now I am not sure if this is the girl that called me 'hot' earlier, I honestly can't remember. Even though a little amount of time had passed. I don't know. It could of been. I didn't reference that in the open or in the interaction.

I tap her. I said something, I can't remember what. I honestly just make this shit up spur of the moment. We get talking, she's German. Her English may I add was impeccable. I can work with that. I said I can guess where she's from. After reading Tr@veller's blog I found out that there is a state in Germany, Bavaria. It's like the only place I know. lol. I said she was from there. And she was. I mentioned how that means we are destined to be bff's. And how she will show me all the sites. I made her pinky promise. I think it may be important to point out I have been interweaving a lot of lovey dovey shit into my game. Like going over the top. I ask them when am I going to meet the parents, if they want a summer wedding, how we will have 11 children etc. This seems to go down quite well. I think it may have something to do with the role play. The way you build a life together. Its funny because you can pull things out on the life you have just constructed. Like if you ask her where would she like to go on holiday. You could add, I know it will be somewhere hot because we are having a summer wedding you love the summer or some bullshit like that. I honestly can't explain it. I just know this seems to go down well.

It was nice to also see I am still the predator like always. I gently held her hand, she held back. So I put my hand on her hip, she allowed this. I moved her hand to mine. I start with low kino and escalate it. Calibrate. Guys don't be afraid to escalate. Always act like it is on till you get a strong sign of discouragment. The opposite of an IOI...IOD (indicator of disinterest)...I'm not sure, I'm forgetting pua terminology. Which I don't see as a bad thing. The game/rsd etc. they are great to give you an idea. But you have to go out there and carve out your perception of reality. These guys can merely show you the top of the mountain. You have to put in the hours, the sweat and the tears to reach the top. After about 3-4 mins I look to k close. I got one on the lips (no tongue), but I am persistent as fuck. Drop the kino a bit, rapport build and go again. I did this like 4/5 times, getting closer each time. Then I cut the bull. I got in close. And just stared at her. This intense stare comes from a wing of mine and of course VP. Guys 'the stare' has untold power. I don't want to go into what it has as it may sound a bit nutty. But, briefly, I think, if you envisage something and you believe it can happen with 100% certainty the universe will conspire to make it so. I have been watching a bit of motivational stuff and this video by Will Smith where he talks about it. Surprising he would be into/know of it. But I think it's true. Anyways I look her dead in the eyes, channelling my sexual energy. :D . Then with no words I kiss her. This worked well. And my better than my recent attempts. It's much bolder though and if it doesn't come off, it may set you back. So I would recommend it's best still to kino escalate and make sure you have a good chance of the kiss. It's like the first k close I've had in ages without using the Vitaly 3 questions. haha!

I remember looking at the dancefloor and seeing my wing with the blonde bombshell. Nice for him. If you don't take your chances, its true, that destiny waits for no man. One important mentality I am starting to have with girls is a view I heard, coined by Rsd Todd. 'She is fucking someone, why can't it be you'. This is so true, some guy probably less deserved than you is sticking it between her legs, why not you?

So I made out with the German girl (HB8) incessantly. Her friend interupted once or twice. I said a few words, brief convo and after about a minute she was giving my German girl the thumbs up. Wishing she could have some of my D. Sadly for her, when it comes to AB's this zipper stays up. Might aswell be wearing a chastity belt when those monstrosities come into play. The German girls friends left and I kept making out with her. But it was so early in the night, I wanted to game more. I got bored. She took my number as mine was out of battery. Even though she had the anime eyes, I knew the chances getting a call off her would be slim to none, even though she was enamored with me. Such is game.

Takeaways:
- Both my biggest strength and my biggest weakness is that I go after something dog-idly with blinkers on not wavering. Work has been all consuming but I still have to make time to game.
- A couple of missed opportunities tonight made me think I should be bolder and not wait, no matter what. Just go for it.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Snow I had to post a reply man. Your journal is pure fucking poetry. You give a chode like myself inspiration. Respect man.
Haha, thanks man. I read over some of your journal. Good stuff.

And remember success is the sum total of small efforts repeated day in, day out.

Field reports: