PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this girl on Tinder and we're really into eachother as friends because we both "have a boyfriend/girlfriend" but I really don't, I just said that in my profile to neg. When we see eachother, what do I say if she brings it up? Should I say that I call all my female friends "girlfriends?" Or what? Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You shouldn't have gotten yourself "in" that situation in the first place. Why did you think that would be considered a neg?

You could say you were seeing someone for a while, but you recently broke up. But if she has a boyfriend, I'm not sure why you would be pursuing her, unless you genuinely did want her to be your friend and nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 pm 

That is possibly the dumbest thing possible to write on a dating profile.

Delete that immediately.

I don't get how that's a neg, either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyway, the neg worked and I just remembered why I said that I had a GF, because I genuinely want to meet new friends and it helps screen out all the creepers. You guys can't immagine what it's like to try to meet guy friends online and be a super good looking straight dude. If they see I already have a GF I'm protected from the weirdos.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Anyway, the neg worked and I just remembered why I said that I had a GF, because I genuinely want to meet new friends and it helps screen out all the creepers. You guys can't immagine what it's like to try to meet guy friends online and be a super good looking straight dude. If they see I already have a GF I'm protected from the weirdos.
What the fuck are you talking about?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with the above- wtf are you talking about?

Also...stop visiting this forum if all you want is "friends."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about?
I think he's saying he's gay? Or bisexual?

Seriously, wtf OP? You open with meeting a girl on Tinder you're "into" but wrote that you have a girlfriend to "keep away the creepers" then go on about how it's "worked" in finding guys that don't think you're a creep? First of all why the hell do you think guys would be checking out your profile on Tinder in the first place? Because they're gay! They won't read that you have a girlfriend before they click into your profile.

There's plenty of sites out there you can meet up with groups of people just to make friends. MeetUp.com for instance... Jesus, you've got to be a closet gay or some fucked up kind of logic going on here, dude.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

there is an art in pickup that is kind of like lying, but also not.

it is that playful roleplays you build up with the girl and it doesnt matter whats true or not.

lets say you want to pull her up to your apartment in your bed and she blocks. You tell her:"its okay, im gay anyway, lets just have a coffee" and she complies, you end up having sex.

Do you think that was bed? do you think she will bring it up again that you said youre gay? and even if she does, you can play with it even more.

in your case: just play with it that you said you have a gf. use it to build this ridicoulus roleplay, say your gf is your sister, because you are psychologically fucked up because your father molested you both when you were young.

get it? its just flirting

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

First of all, by definition its not a neg. A neg is something you say to her to lower her value. Second, its your lie to spin however you want. Do you want to nip it in the bud right now so you don't have to keep dealing with it? Or do you want to milk it for all its worth and have to keep selling that lie every time it comes up?

I'd be somewhat honest and say that the reason you said you had a girlfriend is to keep certain people at bay. That actually gives you higher value because you come across as selective. If you want to prolong that lie then I'd tell her it has turned into a long distance relationship or something, that way the gf thing is only really relevant in that it makes you seem slightly unattainable, which I assume was the angle you were originally going for.