PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What could I have done to fix this? I blew this chick's mind with crazy NLP trance inducting, and finally when it had been a while, (and before SHE had to leave to go back to work) she said NO for the first time when I said, "look I gotta go, are you going to give me your number?"

WHAT HAPPEN? I'm not lettin' it get me down, because I got her to doggy dinner bowl look, and saw the pupils dilate and skin flush, she was into me, but somehow it did not connect. I left, freeze out style, because she said "we can meet here sometime if you hang out," and I said, "no, I don't like it here, it's not interesting enough," with the implied neg.

She was cute but. . . I wasn't so into it that I feel bad, but I wanted to ask advice. I'm 31, found out she was 21, maybe she's not into older guys? I ran her into the ground with mystical magical talk and even busted out the tarot cards to aid in her demonstration of some "choleric, melancholic, sanguine, and phlegmatic" spiel. I am just shocked that she didn't give me her number.

Maybe I should have stuck and asked, "are you scared, because that's ok, fear and excitement are the same thing only seen through different lenses."

Can one of the pros drop the verb on what might have helped me close this? I put WAY too much energy into it, I can see. Maybe that was the problem. Lil' help?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 pm 

Quote:
I ran her into the ground with mystical magical talk and even busted out the tarot cards to aid in her demonstration of some "choleric, melancholic, sanguine, and phlegmatic" spiel. I am just shocked that she didn't give me her number.
NLP is your problem man... You're into some weird shit here. mystical magical talk/tarot cards - and essentially relying on hypnosis and suggestion to get a girl to give you her number?

If that's the kind of stuff you're into, then great. And I don't know the types of girls you're trying this out on... but I would have to think there is only a very small percentage of girls who would be open to this kind of stuff.

I don't know a single girl who wouldn't actually laugh at someone trying to do that/give them a tarot card reading.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, you have a point there, but the truth is that I was WAY into that stuff even before reading The Game, but yeah, it's pretty much by the book you know. It's not that I'm so much adopting someone else's game entirely as I am incorporating strategy toward my own, and yeah, I would like to become effective at NLP regardless of its practical applications in Pick-Up.

Thanks for the feedback though. I really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

when you said look, are you gonna give me your number

you should have just said I really gotta go but give me your number because I really want to see you again.

you turned all that time into an obvious game when you said that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am pretty new to the pickup world but NLP is something I enjoy because it has so many uses and pickup is only one of them. I'll tell you a little about my views on how you might use NLP to seduce a girl. First dress up (peacocking). By peacocking I do NOT mean to wear a fur coat, a fuck me t-shirt and an orange hat. I mean dress in a polo shirt or a suit. Next smell good. These things are important because you get away with more when you look respectable. Next start conversation and gain rapport.

Rapport is HUGE and often under taught in Speed Seduction. Learn to match and mirror as well a validate her feelings no matter what she says agree with it or at least agree that it is how she feels. Be a good listener or at least appear to be a good listener. After rapport is established you may start using embedded commands to lead her mental processes toward sex. Once you have her receptive fuck her brains out! That is why its Ross Jeffries calls it Speed Seduction because if you give her too much time to think she will snap out of it and think of a million reasons why she should avoid going to bed with you.

Once you have her in the sack make it pleasurable for her so she stays into you. I read several posts about girls getting buyers remorse after screwing PUAs especially PUAs who have used Speed Seduction because once the power of it wears off the girls wonders why she slept with you in the first place so my advice is when you take her to bed make it AMAZING for her so she wonders why she didn't fuck you sooner and if you are lucky she will tell her friends how good you were.