Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys

(Wasn't to sure where to put this in the forum but here seemed the best place)

Iv had some interesting insights in my game recently. I hope this will be helpful to others, enjoy.

Note: this is no means a definitive guide just a few bits and pieces iv picked up :). apologies for poor grammar.

1. the use of the word 'so' as in 'so what have you been doing?' shows that you are already unsure of where the conversation is going. The use of so in the sentence is merely a filler used to help you to the next question.
2. The use of vibes in a conversation is tricky at any time unless you are in the zone, ie. happy, confident and generally alpha. In order to get in the zone pua podcasts and music playlists specifically created to make you smile and sing along are fantastic as a vibe boost, especially with confidence if you sing whilst in public. So get in the Vibe!
3. Posture is one of first things anyone not just women spot about a person and effect how they will respond to you when opening and generally conversing. So work on your body language a smile on your face and a good posture go along way.
4. This one is influenced by gambler so credit goes to him, but when in conversation you should build pauses into a conversation in order to build sexual tension between you, try build this around eye and lip staring. This prevents the conversation from being a just friends one. However! it is a balancing act don't go overboard with the sexual tension straight away unless you feel you can pull it off.
5. This is probably one of the best insights to conversation (credit goes to Marcus oakey) , Use her Inetl! Women love to talk and if you cant listen you shouldn't be doing this. Take her sentences and use them to aid your own. for example she says "yer I just moved here my new rooms tiny!" when this is taken apart you can use one of two things to steer the conversation. Her recent move so you could say 'where did you move from, I bet you were one of those country girls." hahah, etc. Or you can use the tiny room in order to relate it to your self by saying oh that reminds me im getting a new bed delivered its fake leather and everything." hahah, etc. by building on this technique your ability to game in any environment will improve hugely.
6. Talk to every one! don't just talk to women! please don't sit waiting for the bus, and train etc. use that time! talk to old people! Don't just stick your headphones in and become dead to the world get out there and talk to everyone as a pua you have the ability to connect people you might just find someone that will help you towards your dream job, buying and selling crap the possibility's are endless.
7. Don't give a shit! Sooner or later every one gets to the realisation that it doesn't matter if you fuck up a five minute conversation, people move on within the hour. Then there's you unable to move on for days, get over yourself and move on.
8. Have fun! don't go out there as a man who hates women. Go out there to become an all rounded better person both in bed and out of it!

Hope this helps guys! :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Use her Inetl!
What's Inetl? Intent? Intelligence?