PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I recently read "The Game" and saw a video where Style mentioned that "Direct Opener" works when women is already attracted to you or you already have higher value which basically means for a not so good looking guy, indirect opener is the best(any ways looks are comparative as I can be good looking to some girl at least).

Anyways, the suggested process is Indirect Open, Build Interest, Get IOI, Close with phone number. But in this process, we are not giving any clear Statement of Intent. When is clear SOI expected in day phone game? Or is the intent here is that I am cool, you are cool.. lets hang out together with no explicit romantic or sexual interest indicated. But that is implied I guess.

Also I am still not clear on difference between Interest Vs Attraction. Is multiple IOIs establishes that attraction is there? But that wont necessarily be sexual or romantic attraction.