Post subject: Re: Drunk vs Sober
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Meditation helps gaming sober ... plus also helps you get a harder dick consistently.

But, to game sober with out hesitation is to do soooo much action that your brain cannot keep up with you. You take so much action that your brain turns off (or only focus on one thought not multiple thoughts) and you become present to the moment. You only think of one thing at a time, which is similar to being drunk ... but in a more healthy and sustainable way :p.

This involves minimizing time in between sets and basically throw your self in a scenario before you can even think about it. Then you just calibrate after you've taken that action.
- For example ... go for the make out even though it is not there ... then calibrate your action on her reaction of whether she accepts or resists.

Just basically, don't allow your self to take any breaks and continuously just act.

It will take a while to get to this state ... you first attempts may be choppy and awkward ... but just keep at it with out taking breaks and eventually you will hit that state of being present. You will become like Neo from the matrix!

Sincerely,

Donston

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:06 am 
Dedicated Member

Gaming drunk is epic to be honest. I still do it up to this day myself. There's nothing wrong with it, plus it's fun.

Just don't over-think it too much, you'll start developing a fear from approaching soberly. Follow the flow and try to approach sober on a daily basis. It doesn't have to be pickup, start with a friendly conversation and force yourself to do it a few times a week, you'll notice that it'll get easier and the more you do it, the better you will get at it.

The main reason most people approach when they are drunk is because their minds are not functioning properly. Your mind usually doesn't have enough time to calculate the consequences from making any move; thus, you end up doing things you'd never do sober.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Keep gaming while sober. Gaming with alcohol won't improve your natural game

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe what you may have have is an anxiety problem, I was the same as you. At parties and such my game was damn near flawless, but being sober is completely different. Anytime alcohol enters the equation the situation completely changes, almost like going from day to night. And what I have have learned from our fellow pua's here on this site is impeccable, when it comes to parties/club its like day and night. Mainly because I am an introvert, if you are good at what you do while drunk that just means you're a natural PUA, you just need to figure out how to apply in any situation. And like I said, I've been on this site for three days and just got laid. Its all in your head bro. Just take the same mentality to daytime.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wouldn't it be cool to practise sober too so your results are less contingent on external circumstances? :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Been there, done that and I'm not willing to do it again. Ever.

Although when drunk I'm a force of nature it's bad for me because I can't even remember what I said/did and to who and why. I'm talking about total black out. Like the "Black Out Menace" guy from the American Pie movies. And most of the times HB5s and below because when I'm drunk, I'm also horny as fuck and I just smell the hormones of the horniest girl around me. Totally caveman, banging on parks and borrowed cars, not remembering anything, not enjoying it and most of all not able to grow as a man because you can't hide a monster like that inside you, untamed and call yourself a man. So bottle down, charm up and make them yield to your manliness like a man, not like a boy with drinking problems. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have the same problem. Girls have often tell me"You have SOO much confidence when you drunk", which to me says. You seem insecure when you're sober. IT's a pain in the ass. I handle my alcohol VERY well so when I'm shitfaced I have impeccable game also (know just how you feel). I've been experimenting for about a year now gaming sober and building a strong sense of self. Be more conscious of the things that make you attractive when you're drunk and fuckin do em when you're sober. For me, the one thing I noticed immediately was eye contact. I have very relaxed eyes when I'm drunk and always look at people when I'm talking. When I'm sober it's more difficult for me to make long eye contact and my eyes show that.

I also found that smoking weed made me incredibly quiet and created MUCH more internal dialogue in my head. It's all in your head. I've had some of the best nights of my entire life stone sober at parties or concerts and the same goes for picking up women. Just takes some time and a lot of awareness and motivation to fix these things.

You can do it.

Peace.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So guys Ive noticed I had some kind of problems. I dont know if it falls in the category of natural gaming but yolo i dont give a fuck (sorry for the swear words if you're one of those easily offendable bitch) Anyways back on topic, I noticed that whenever I get drunk and meet a girl, my game is fucking impeccable. Like the next day when I think about everything I did its flawless, the kino is perfect, the way i speak is magnificent and it leads to some good fucking results (Last week I banged a chick after like 30 minutes of discussion).

Now dont get me wrong, I dont become a fucking god when Im drunk but my game is really that much better and I was wondering if anything like this happens or happened to you brothers and how to transfer this energy into my sober state (cuz fucking a chick with a whiskey dick isnt too top eh).

So if anyone has any way of helping me with my problems itd be fantastic !!!

Mucho love no homo

I did experience the same thing before and I figured out when i am sober, my mind is so active that I can't let go and enjoy the moment like I am drunk. (probably bcs I used to a science student, very pratically logical one)

But when my experience with women grow, this symptoms gone as well.

I will suggest you go for day game, Mellow. (that's the time you are dead sober)

Try day game for one month and see what happen.

~NAughty Napoleon

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not saying I gamed better, but confidence seems to rise with intoxication, so maybe I was more likely to approach and maybe I was more ballsy with my openers and kino.

I know from a girl I'm seeing that I'm an ass when I'm drunk (this only being seen the second time she met me) but it's more like a Charlie Sheen sort of ass, like obviously flirting and negging and such. Thankfully my charisma and confidence kept her interested, or I'd be without.

So I've conditioned myself not to count drunken pickups, since it was like easy mode. I think the aim is to be able to pick up anyone at any time, or that's mastery in my eyes at least. I only sarge sober now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

game is easier when you are drunk, you become more relaxed, more social, loose, alcohol has been helping get guys laid for 1000s of years.

people will say 'you should game sober' 'you should not drink it will fuck up you' yada yada
the truth is you can do whatever you want.

The reason i stopped drinking, was first and foremost it was not sustainable. Say you want to go out a few nights a week, and you also get drunk those nights: that shit comes with hangovers, negative health effects long term and lots of wasted money. It can easily become a handicap, you start to rely on 'drunk you' to get pussy, 'sober you' has no chance.

In reality if you stopped drinking today and continued going out to would probably take about a month for 'sober you' to get to the same level as 'drunk you'.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Got too hammered last night and was on creeper level HARD. So funny but never could have pulled in that state.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why do you think they serve alcohol at bars? using alcohol to boost confidence has been around since the first beer was invented you're not onto anything new here. Alcohol releases your inhibitions, it lets you escape all the bullshit in the world and really live in the now. It boost your confidence because you really don't care when you are drunk. Every fucking chode in the club is getting drunk to help get the confidence to get girls. Guys who are really good with girls don't need to drink to gain confidence, that confidence comes from an internal source. If you want to go out and drink that is fine, but don't call it game. When you go out to game you shouldn't be drinking game is about self development and curing the confidence issues that brought you here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In my point of view Drunk vs Sober is a matter of WHERE you are. For example If you are going to a club/pub/bar it's ok to drink and even get a little drunk, since that's the spirit of the thing.

But don't make that a problem for yourself, like "I only get chicks when I'm drunk" or "I need to drink to be better at the game" - no, you don't. Drinking is just situational. Do you need to drink to go to work or have a business meeting?

What I've in mind is always MY state of "drunkenness" vs the chick state of "drunkenness" (usually I don't like drunk people, except when I'm drunk). Since going out to places like that are the cliche for getting chicks, there is no problem in that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Game high and have a few beers. Best flow state ever.
Bullshit. Maybe a hit or two if that is your thing but too much and I'd be bugging.
When it comes down to it, do whatever the fuck you want. I have some nights when I am celebrating and just don't give a fuck if I blackout. Other nights I go a little more low key and keep up a good buzz. Drunk or sober should have nothing to do with your gaming attack plan and everything to do with what is going to make you happy for that night.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am going to go against the grain and say this isn't a matter of confidence. Its sounds more like you have the same issue my old roomate had: He acted in a more authentic fashion when he was drunk. My old roomate was in sales, so when he was sober or on the sales floor he had a slick, car salesman persona that was not representative of what type of person he really was. When he drank he shed the sales bullshit and talked from the gut. He was already a confident dude who could sell his ass off so the liquid courage stuff didn't apply. I would suggest acting more on impulse, rather than scripted lines. See how that works for you...eithet that, or just record yourself drunk and try to recapure and recreate some of your more authentic moments.
That's interesting, i am actually going to try recording myself while drunk, and see where the differances are, heh, thanks for this~

My most helpful mentors:
Much thanks too;
Eddie Fews
PEBBLE
R.C.