Post subject: Hot Blonde on Train
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi

its 1am here in the UK im sober im posting this as its fresh in my mind.
Ok so I have just been on a singles night and had a great time spent most the time talking to these two nice essex girls. I finally manged to number close the one I wanted (was funny as she was with another guy at the time) I just shouted out "im going now but your number in here" and she did the guy had crossed arms afterwards was funny!

Anyway I was feeling great but that was it thought my night was over..but sometimes you never know.
I was on last train back home and some stunning blonde easily a 10 sat next to me. She was a bit pissed but English girls often do get pissed they are less bitchy sometimes when pissed or more!

She first asked if she could take a photo of her train buddy (me ) and her together.
So yeah I said why not she was talking alot so I started talking alot more as I dint want her to set the frame.

She spent alot of the train journey showing me her mobile phone pics saying she had photoed some scary dude she was very funny. She was also very high energy from the booze I was tired so found it hard to match her enthusiasm crazy considering she was so hot perhaps i just wanted to play it cool or didnt allow me self permission as a sex worth guy as Tyler would say. She was supposed to me meeting her brother to get a lift home not sure if he did but as I got off the train saw her walking with her friend to the taxi rank. As I got off the train I said oh where at and said my town name.. trying to get her to respond..no luck .. anyway as i got off the train i turned around and said have a safe trip home ladies the hot blonde smiled.

Anyway thinking about it now she did throw me a bit shit test she wanted to go sit back with her friend so she said oh this guy must think im crazy ( i smiled at her and said yep) but dont think she though I was being genuine as she went to sit with her friend.

Maybe i should of been more direct when she was sitting next to me and said she was fucking beautiful or something..?

Maybe i should of offered her and her mate a lift home? maybe she was after sex as it was Saturday night.

She was a rich girl she had a very expensive looking Gold watch and had her hair done up nicely.

Anyway ive got one number but obviously I wanted to eventually up my game to get more hot women like this blonde.

Something I need to work on is my voice i find it very hard to be loud all the time..I work in IT and most of the day people don;t talk to one another so not like i get much practice at work.

Post subject: Re: Hot Blonde on Train
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Lol
Step one: Stop listening to RSD. Instantly, your results will get better!

I'm not seeing anything in your post to indicate this girl was sexually interested in you. Just because a girl likes you, doesn't mean she finds you sexy. Girls often fuck men they hate, because she thinks he's hot.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it, and what you're projecting with your vibe. Are you projecting "You're sexy, I'm sexy, let's fuck", or "Hi there. You're awfully pretty. Can I talk to you some more? I'm tired, but I like this :)"
Because it sounds like #2 is closer to your vibe.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:39 pm 

That all sounds pretty benign.

I wouldn't say there was any real interest from her apart from maybe a little innocent flirting around the selfie...

No reason you shouldn't have gone for it though - why didn't you?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol
Step one: Stop listening to RSD. Instantly, your results will get better!

I'm not seeing anything in your post to indicate this girl was sexually interested in you. Just because a girl likes you, doesn't mean she finds you sexy. Girls often fuck men they hate, because she thinks he's hot.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it, and what you're projecting with your vibe. Are you projecting "You're sexy, I'm sexy, let's fuck", or "Hi there. You're awfully pretty. Can I talk to you some more? I'm tired, but I like this :)"
Because it sounds like #2 is closer to your vibe.
Stop listening to RSD ? and particular reason for this im sure you know more than Tyler.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
That all sounds pretty benign.

I wouldn't say there was any real interest from her apart from maybe a little innocent flirting around the selfie...

No reason you shouldn't have gone for it though - why didn't you?
Yeah agreed well I was trying to talk to her but she was very high energy (clearly been drinking) I don't drink.
I think she was just being friendly I think when she felt she had outstayed her welcome I could have done better than. As she said to her friend oh I better go now as he must start to think im a bit odd or something like that she said. I said yeah you are trying to smile but think she sensed I wasent been genuine enough so got up and sat with her friend. I did try to re-angage her as i left the train by announcing the towns name we had just arrived at. I got no response I guess her hangover was kicking in. I just said buy girls as I walked off she smiled thats it, im not going to beat my self up over it. It's easy for others to say they would of done this or that or would of fucked her but its much easier to say that than do it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Stop listening to RSD ? and particular reason for this im sure you know more than Tyler.
About the only praise I have for RSD is state control. They're good at teaching that.

Nearly every one of the RSD instructors are either faggots, creepers, losers or retards.
Tyler is a creepy faggot. You want advice on how to go out over 100 times every year for twelve years approach 50 women a night and have sex with just barely 50 women of average looks over that entire period(1200 approaches per lay)? Ask Tyler, he's your man.

Jeffy bangs fat chicks. Ozzy bangs old, fat chicks. Is your dream to have sex with hundreds of fat Mexicans covered in tattoos? Jeffy is your man. Jeffy is a loser and a retard.

Papa has aspergers. Severely. If you'd ever met him(I have), you wouldn't need to ask why you shouldn't listen to him. Papa does not get laid at all. Not even with fat/ugoes. He managed to get one girlfriend after like four years. For the first three years, his greatest accomplishment was getting Paris Hilton's phone number. He's worse than Mehow.

Tim is cool. Tim has sex with attractive women. He's also good looking, tall and Australian. But he doesn't really offer any useful advice. He mostly just tells stories. Which are actually good stories. But they won't make you better with women.

Julien punches well above his looks weight. Unlike Tim, he does have sex with women that are significantly more physically attractive than he is. His advice is sometimes right. Some of his advice is good. Especially the drama stuff. He's pretty much dead on. Cause a lot of drama and it can seriously turn a girl on. The downside is it ensures highly dysfunctional relationships. My main issue will Julien is that he's pretty much a sociopath. If you're really just looking to fuck chicks and don't mind genuinely fucking with them mentally, then Julien gives you a lot of useful tools. Some of what he says is retarded. And everything he says has a very high rate of failure. I honestly feel like cocaine game is easier, more effective, more moral and works on the exact same girls anyway.
Ultimately, I don't condone using Julien's tactics, though I do agree that a lot of it is effective.

Most guys who are really into RSD have the same thing in common with those using Speed Seduction, Cocky Funny, and Mystery Method. They are not getting laid. Are there exceptions? Yes. And nearly all of them would be more successful without RSD. It's in spite of, not because of RSD.

RSD is a cult. Peruse RSDNation sometime and look at what's going on over there. It's sad.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just be daring and cheeky.

If she's alone with you sitting and talking then says "i'm going to go back to my friends." just say something cheeky that insinuates getting a kiss. "What, all that and you're not going to kiss me?" Worst that happens is she laughs and walks away. She laughs, you give her a cheeky wink and go back to listening to music. Honestly though, in situations like this if a girl wants you all she's looking for is confirmation from you. I have a feeling that if you had of said that she would have kissed you and you could have at least gotten her number unless she was really drunk and horny and willing to chance getting off the train with you and a taxi back to yours. Unlikely but on the last train home you can't be expecting the ride.

As a rule always back up your words with body language in some shape or form. Give her a crooked smile and motion for her to give you as kiss as you say "you're not going to kiss me?" It's just a kiss after all and she's high energy which makes it much more likely.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
About the only praise I have for RSD is state control. They're good at teaching that.

Nearly every one of the RSD instructors are either faggots, creepers, losers or retards.
Tyler is a creepy faggot. You want advice on how to go out over 100 times every year for twelve years approach 50 women a night and have sex with just barely 50 women of average looks over that entire period(1200 approaches per lay)? Ask Tyler, he's your man.

Jeffy bangs fat chicks. Ozzy bangs old, fat chicks. Is your dream to have sex with hundreds of fat Mexicans covered in tattoos? Jeffy is your man. Jeffy is a loser and a retard.

Papa has aspergers. Severely. If you'd ever met him(I have), you wouldn't need to ask why you shouldn't listen to him. Papa does not get laid at all. Not even with fat/ugoes. He managed to get one girlfriend after like four years. For the first three years, his greatest accomplishment was getting Paris Hilton's phone number. He's worse than Mehow.

Tim is cool. Tim has sex with attractive women. He's also good looking, tall and Australian. But he doesn't really offer any useful advice. He mostly just tells stories. Which are actually good stories. But they won't make you better with women.

Julien punches well above his looks weight. Unlike Tim, he does have sex with women that are significantly more physically attractive than he is. His advice is sometimes right. Some of his advice is good. Especially the drama stuff. He's pretty much dead on. Cause a lot of drama and it can seriously turn a girl on. The downside is it ensures highly dysfunctional relationships. My main issue will Julien is that he's pretty much a sociopath. If you're really just looking to fuck chicks and don't mind genuinely fucking with them mentally, then Julien gives you a lot of useful tools. Some of what he says is retarded. And everything he says has a very high rate of failure. I honestly feel like cocaine game is easier, more effective, more moral and works on the exact same girls anyway.
Ultimately, I don't condone using Julien's tactics, though I do agree that a lot of it is effective.

Most guys who are really into RSD have the same thing in common with those using Speed Seduction, Cocky Funny, and Mystery Method. They are not getting laid. Are there exceptions? Yes. And nearly all of them would be more successful without RSD. It's in spite of, not because of RSD.

RSD is a cult. Peruse RSDNation sometime and look at what's going on over there. It's sad.

Versalis - just wondering what methods you use dude ? im not an RSD guy and never will be and yes TYLER is a faggot who creeps me out. I use all methods and techniques and switch it up dependent on the situation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I have a pretty simple method for who I can respect. And a subset for those who work for me personally(and there's a big difference).

In order for me to respect a PUA coach/product it needs to meet a couple of pretty simple standards. I'd say I have about 4 things that I require in order to take a PUA seriously.

1. He has to be successful with with attractive women. This can mean either a high lay count or just great girlfriends. But he does need a track record. If he's like Bobby Rio and has had exactly one hot girlfriend for ages, that doesn't prove much to me.

2. He has to be cool and normal. If he's creepy, or really weird, he's out. Creepy is just never good. Most weird guys are not successful with women, and the few who are, are not replicable. Whatever they do that works for them, will not work for you, because you're missing the little odd traits that allow them to pull this stuff off.

3. He needs to offer simple, yet effective advice. If he gives you a long string of instructions where everything has to go 1,2,3,4...18 in order to work, this is not very good advice. Few things in life are so predicable.

4. Most of his advice needs to be at least decent. If he offers almost any shit advice, I really don't have time for him. Like opening girls by hitting them with newspapers. People who say things like this are not worthwhile. Anything they have to say that's correct is just taken from other sources, and it's quite plain that they aren't actually testing these suggestions.

5. None of the people using his advice should ever report that their success with women became markedly worse after following his advice.

Anyone who fails any one of those five tests does not have my respect, and I don't think anyone will benefit listening to them, over other sources.

What makes me personally favor a PUA is of course meeting the "respect" criteria, plus a few other things. We need to have personalities and styles that mesh. Sinn is a lot like me, we have a similar sense of humor, similar approach to flirting and women. There are certainly a lot of differences, but he's closer to my personality than any other PUA. However, he's way more explosive and aggressive than I am. Chase Amante is sort of the other side of that similar coin. I find his conversational style, pace and tact to seduction to be more in line with my own.

I actually respect Mark Manson/Entropy, but I find his advice to be rather useless for me. I may suggest him, or Vin Decarlo to someone else, even though I don't have much use for them. Their style and personality just doesn't fit with mine.

And then there are those who fall somewhere in-between; they are of some use to me personally, but much of their advice doesn't suit me. Gambler offers a lot of good advice. But an awful lot of it requires you be good looking. I'm not, so I know how to just discard the stuff that won't work for me.

So there is stuff I like personally, stuff I won't use, but still has merit, and then there is utter garbage.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Totally agree, everything you've said there fits the bill there is probably a PUA now who fits everyones character and style. I would say i was relatively good looking and i like gamblers advice but i also like Cocky funny as it fits in with my character more. But the ridiculous stuff like knocking into people as openers and things is just stupidity.

I would say i use lots of different methods across the board and experiment a little also but at the end of the day its best to go with what you feel comfortable with.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

If she's alone with you sitting and talking then says "i'm going to go back to my friends." just say something cheeky that insinuates getting a kiss. "What, all that and you're not going to kiss me?" Worst that happens is she laughs and walks away. She laughs, you give her a cheeky wink and go back to listening to music. Honestly though, in situations like this if a girl wants you all she's looking for is confirmation from you. I have a feeling that if you had of said that she would have kissed you and you could have at least gotten her number unless she was really drunk and horny and willing to chance getting off the train with you and a taxi back to yours. Unlikely but on the last train home you can't be expecting the ride.

As a rule always back up your words with body language in some shape or form. Give her a crooked smile and motion for her to give you as kiss as you say "you're not going to kiss me?" It's just a kiss after all and she's high energy which makes it much more likely.
I fond this very helpful thanks alot i think its very hard to change your personality over night. I see it as a journey a few years ago I would not have said anything to her but yes I had nothing to loose I should have been more cheeky.

Stenic1 what method would you recommend I tell you want go out with a newbie and see what you can teach them in three days then compare it to Tyler then ill listen to you its a lot easier to slag him off online.

I don't just follow RSD I take bits from everywhere I was just saying the blue print is excellent as it is.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

I fond this very helpful thanks alot i think its very hard to change your personality over night. I see it as a journey a few years ago I would not have said anything to her but yes I had nothing to loose I should have been more cheeky.

Stenic1 what method would you recommend I tell you want go out with a newbie and see what you can teach them in three days then compare it to Tyler then ill listen to you its a lot easier to slag him off online.

I don't just follow RSD I take bits from everywhere I was just saying the blue print is excellent as it is.

Hi Dude, I would happily take a newbie out and teach them over 3 days i have previously and the guys were totally fine. I just dont think falling into someone or hitting them playfully is the best way to go about it. I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are. For example saturday night 2 set opened me just because i was wearing a t shirt on it that said 'ballin' i displayed high value in the bar and they evidently knew i was of some sort of importance so proceeded to approach me. No need for any of this nonsense. Of course that doesnt happen all the time but i would happily take a newbie out and train him over 3 days.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'd be carefully getting advice from Stenic1. He is a rapist.