Post subject: My first Sarge infield
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
Hi,first off i feel this is a proper field report because most times ive gone out,ive ended up very drunk and not really trying to seduce women.This night i tried my hardest,was buzzed and it worked only!!!! with some bad results.
in total,i think i approached 30+ women in the entire night i was out and k-closed 3times.My initial insight is there are alot of good looking men and women,this would make you think that its impossible to get with any smoking hot danish women,but Skylar keeps trying :wink:

my first set is with 6 danish women who all were 17 + and had bad English,so i tried texting out messages because the music was loud,they all were amazed i was Irish and asked me to speak some Gaegile,this i felt was
attractive because most danish people ive told im irish,they're faces turned into huge smiles.the girls left for the club but i didnt wanna be a douche and leave my friends ,so they got away......

Another couple of attempts of opening to random girls left me feeling kinda depressed because most were to drunk to understand and one almost puked on me.Also my friend was getting pissed because he made 7 approaches and danish women were rejecting and blowing him out.No one had AMOG'ed us, basically because we didnt speak danish,one guy tried to but we made him keep repeating himself :lol:

There was one 10HB i was dancing with,she was so hot but she had bad english and was teasing me like mad!!
bumping and grinding,also touching me and trying to kiss but she pulled away and marched off.<--- this part was so confusing for me. I cant figure it out,i remember this nerdy guy came and started dancing with us and she just gave me a bad look.

Other approaches went terrible,because they were terrible because they turned out to be lesbians,they really got fucking mad when i started talking,seriously!! they were just talking and just snapped when i said hello!

last but not least,i k-closed 3girls,One was hot czech slovak,and we made out 5 times for about 24 minutes,
she then said she had to go to her friends but i tried to get her phone number but she left and avoided me.she seemed embarrassed or something.the next girl was a drunk danish girl who thought i looked like Ed sheeran and i said i look like him and kiss like him too.We kissed for 30 seconds and then left because she had to find her friends.Her other friends informed me that there friend was actually missing,so dont know how to call that,as success or failure.last k-close was a girl who was kinda over weight but her breasts were FUCKING HUGE!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:,we danced and i tried to isolate her by saying i had to piss,could she show me where the toilets were,we talked for a bit and we kissed but she pulled away and started to tear up.She mentioned she was raped like 2 weeks ago,so i felt bad leaving a rape victim alone so i sorta stayed with her for the rest of the night (this was like 5am),she was nice to talk to and kept trying to touch my dick,i was kinda confused by what she was doing because a rape victim would be scared of men but never the less that was pretty much my first night on the hunt.

P.S i managed to score a free beer of a cute asian girl

In conclusion: i went out buzzed and came home with confusion and feeling confused,i got 3 k-closes, no#
no @ or F-closes,how do you guys judge?