Post subject: Dodgy Girl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I have a situation.
2 weekends ago I went out with this girl and we had an amazing time, next weekend (last weekend) we went out again on saturday and again it was great, we had so much that she texted me on sunday and we went out again, and we have been texting daily these couple of weeks.
There's a couple of things I have trouble with.
1. I usually kiss the girl on the first date, and although we get very physical on our dates (hand holding/ leading, hugs, hugs from behind, caressing, etc), she wont kiss me, last sunday we talked and she told me the last guy she was with used her (I know the guy and I can see that) and she wants to be sure before kissing me (whatever that means), so she is cautious and doesn't want to get hurt, I get that, hou can I make her feel more secure without giving her all the power?. (I actually wouldn't mind to have a relationship with this girl)
2. because of our schedules it's hard to go out on the week, but we go out on the weekend (probably will go out this weekend too), the thing is she never confirms the date until the date's day so I'm never 100% sure we're going out until the day, have any of you guys had something similar happening to you?

Any thougths?

Thanks