PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Field report from last night:
 August, 29 2014

Last night went pretty damn good as I F-closed this girl for the second time. I
 F-closed this girl last weekend, but if you're at all like me, you always want a second taste ... and third, and fourth, and so on.

This girl loves to play "hard to get" even when I've already f-closed! Talk about stubborn. She has lots of guy friends and gets hit on regularly, so you can see why she can afford to wait.

Last night she was hosting a party for moving out of her place and invited every single one of her friends, including me. I wanted to f-close again badly.

Because of her personality I used the "avoidance" strategy, and things went well. As soon as I arrived at the party I found her said, "Hi," and gave her hug. We chatted briefly and then -- AND THIS IS THE KEY -- I avoided her and went on to talk to anyone and everyone else at the party. When you do this you preferably talk to other girls. This gives you more practice and another potential target all while benefiting your current strategy. It's a PUA double whammy. Pro tip: avoid the target for at least one hour, if not two.

As I avoided her, she kept trying to find her way to me. One of things I like to do is avoid the target, but yet stay in sight. This is especially important if you're getting along well with another girl or partygoers. That way if the target gets jealous and is close enough to react. This girl is a tough customer though as when she did react, her IOI's (indicators of interest) when I was around her were so very subtle. She requires persistence.

There is another avoidance strategy I think benefited me with this "hard to get" girl. She has many guy friends and I've had to hangout with them and her at the same time to be around her. Many of them want to fuck her, but she just wants them to be friends. Many of them are very touchy with her. One of my strategies in PUA and life is to zig when others zag. Once I saw this is how most guys treat her I avoided doing much Kino, even though it is one of the most important PUA aspects. In PUA you want to be UNLIKE the majority of guys. That's what I did with my Kino avoidance and I think it was an important part of my close. That said, you still need to get your Kino in to close, and I do so with this girl too, but strategically and much later in the night.

Oddly, my strategy for staying the night at her place both times I've f-closed this girl has been to linger long enough that it's bed time and I'm still around. The first time I my excuse was I had been drinking and didn't want to drive. Worked like a charm. This time I didn't try that as my wing said that would be immature to continually use. So I just literally stayed until she wanted to go to bed.

In the end I smashed it out and stayed over, which was great and what I wanted. The sex was good. Still, though it wasn't a perfect job well done.

Things were going well in foreplay and she would become elevated to the point of near climax, but I just couldn't get her over the cliff. It must have been 30 minutes, maybe more. Very disappointing. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Maybe just go at it for even longer -- but eventually the clit does get over stimulated, so that doesn’t seem like the end-all solution either. At present, this feels like one of the most important aspects of my game that needs ironing out. I can’t be losing when I’m so close to the finish line.
 (If someone can help with some killer promise-to-make-any-girl-come tips I would greatly appreciate a post below.)

Anyway, around the time I’ve decided she’s just not going to come, I wanted to get mine so I took her pants off. The previous time we f-closed she tried to hop on me without a rubber. And I was like, "No, I need a condom." And then we banged it out. My wing said this was sketchy and she might have a STD.

This time I was like, "Do I need a condom?"

Nothing.

"Do I need a condom?"

Nothing.

Then finally. "No, you don't need one." It wasn't convincing but when your inches away it's hard to resist. So I dived in. We talked after and she said she's clean and that “she got tested recently,” which felt completely like a stock response. I'm slightly concerned, yet at the same time I work with this girl and trust her to pretty high degree.

Other notes:

She enjoys being mean to me. Half our moments are a normal back-and-forth. The other half she is making fun of me or pretending to be annoyed with me (or maybe actually annoyed with me). This is clearly something psychological for her, but I’m unsure what exactly. She’s a small Asian girl and has said in the past she doesn’t like to be bullied because of her size. I think that’s how she lashes out -- being a bit of bully herself. Oddly, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest and actually turns me on.

Because she shows so little indication of interest always, I was in bed with her last night before the f-close and I was like, “Well, should I go home?

" And she’s like, “No, but don’t try to have sex with me.” I’m like, “What? Why? That’s exactly what I want to do.” I latch on and cuddle her and she goes on to abound with random excuses and I think she’s serious. I’m like, “Okay, tell me to leave then.” She won’t. I began to touch her pussy. “Don’t to that,” she says with little conviction. “Tell me to leave then,” I say. She won’t. As it turns out she wants to slightly resist. Again, an interesting psychological tick, but I’m unsure of it’s clear root.

Help me out:
Ever dealt with a girl like this? Help me further figure her out.

I hate when I don't make a girl come. Doing so is important for repeat sex. Any tips?

Other thoughts? Feel free to post 'em.

Thanks guys,
The Prick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great story, sounds like a girl i f-closed.

I have a tip, when you cant get you lady to climax. Try to make her squirt...
You mentioned the clit rubbing, and you probably need to hit the G-Spot more.
It takes sometime to learn but once you get it, its easy to repeat.
I take no credit for this btw, thank Brad.
Im just happy to help and Repost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Secrets Of Multiple Squirting Orgasms: How To Make Women Squirt On Demand... Within Seconds

Yo dude.

Take a look at this raunchy text I received from a girl late last night which I received an hour after she left my place...

“Hey sexy! That was incredible!! I’ve never had an orgasm like that before... sorry for the bed sheets ;) I’ll buy you some new ones xxx”

Cool right? I get similar messages from girls like that all the time.

So listen up young man...

Because I’m about to teach you something that very few men know how to do correctly (to be honest I wasn’t doing it right either until my buddyshowed me).

I’m going to show you exactly how to make women squirt... using only one hand... some lube and an open minded frisky woman.

Warning: If the girl doesn’t trust you or you haven’t built enough comfort... she WILL NOT orgasm, let alone squirt. So you need to make sure she’s really into you before attempting this stuff.

You’re going to learn what squirting orgasms are, the different types of orgasms women can have and most importantly how to make a woman squirt her love juice all over the bed.

Ready? This is going to get messy...

Different Types Of Orgasms A Woman Can Have
Men can only have one type of orgasm (sucks I know) but women can actually have two...

Clitoral orgasm

Most common among women, direct stimulation of the clitoris and happens during masturbation. You can also give them a clitoral orgasm orally, if you know what you’re doing.

Quick tip: Did you know that women have as many nerve endings in their clitorus as men do in their penis? Crazy right? Now you get why it’s SO sensitive for women during foreplay and sex.

Also most women only really experience one clitoral orgasm, because the clit can become VERY sensitive and sometimes even sore.

Vaginal orgasm

Comes from the inside of the vagina from either the G-spot or the deep spot. This is the kind of female orgasm that can infuse their entire body, making them feel numb and shiver with excitement uncontrollably.

It’s also possible to have multiple vaginal orgasms, so you can (if done right) make her cum more than once... heck more than 3 or more times during sex, which will give her an overwhelming sensation... like a constant wave of pleasure all over her body.

Quick note: Did you know that only 20% of women have experienced a vagnial orgasm? That means over 80% of women haven’t experienced one and most likely don’t even know what the hell it is... madness!

...And a staggering 29% of women have NEVER had an orgasm!

How To Make Women Squirt... Foreplay Techniques For The G-Spot
This is the good stuff, grab a coffee and take note big man:

Lube up first

To intensify the pleasure, you should use a water based lube when using finger based foreplay which is what you will be doing here to make her squirt.

A great natural lubricant is grape seed oil, which is also awesome for massaging as well as G-spot stimulation with the fingers.

Get your hands ready

Remember that the vagina is a very sensitive area for a woman, so you must look after your hands... cut your nails, moisturise and keep them clean so they are soft and smooth.

I’d even recommend getting a manicure.. yes I know it’s not manly, but it will make sure your hands are ready for her.

Locate the G-spot

The big “G” is a part of the urethral sponge and is located between 1 and 2 inches (2 knuckles) inside the vagina, along the front wall, which is the top if the girl was laying on her back basically.

As a woman becomes a lot more aroused, you should feel the G-spot swell up and become more pronounced, this is a GOOD sign that she’s ready to be penetrated... but we want to save that for later as the aim here is to make her squirt.

Technique 1: Stroking

Ok so the first the first technique is called “stroking”. To do this, take your index finger or middle finger... place it inside the vagina and go up, so you are touching the front wall.

Now with your finger inside and touching the G-spot, begin stroking backwards and forwards, with a “come here” motion as if you’re stroking it. Don’t be too gentle, you need to be firm.

Start with shorter slower strokes when you first enter, but build up momentum and speed up after a few minutes. Once she’s really getting into it, try two fingers (your index and middle fingers) and use the same stroking motion.

Never use 2 fingers right away, always begin with 1.

Technique 2: Overdrive

Right then... this is where the magic happens. Now that you’ve been stimulating the G-spot and stroking it for 10 to 15 minutes. You should feel it ballooning inside and she should be groaning with pleasure.

This is the point where you want to take things into “overdrive”. For this you will need to be right beside her (like on your knees if you’re on the bed” and use both your middle finger and ring finger to penetrate the same spot.

Now with your fingers inside, you need to rest the palm of your hand on the clitorous, almost cupping it. Once you’re in position, begin slowly stroking, whilst speeding up and then start to pull your hand up and down so you stimulate the clit at the same time.

Speed up some more and be a lot firmer as you’re speeding up...

...Speed up EVEN more.... now some more.... and finally go as fast as you can until she climaxes (squirts) all over the bed.

Now not all women will squirt, but a lot will. I’ve only had one girl who couldn’t squirt and I did everything correctly. You should feel the vaginal wall tighten and put pressure on your fingers, this means you’ve done the job well.

Boom! You’re all done!

By now your hands... the bed and her vagina should be covered in her love juice. Don’t worry it’s not pee, like some guys think. It’s ejaculate fluid which comes out of the urethra, not the vagina.

The female ejaculation fluid comes from the skene's gland and has a sweet taste to it (due to the glucose contents).

Things To Remember
• Get some high quality lube - Water based lube is the best as it can be used with condoms also. You can still make a woman orgasm without lube, but it’s not recommended.
• Buy spare sheets - If she’s a “gusher” then you’re going to be going through a lot of sheets dude.
• Spruce up your place - Make sure your apartment is presentable, clean and comfortable. If she’s not comfortable, then you’ll have a hard time making her squirt.
• Take your time - It’s not a race, most girls will take around 20 to 30 minutes before you can make them squirt. However if you see the girl more than once and she’s very comfortable sexually around you, it will be seconds to a few minutes.
So that’s how to make women squirt on demand... even though they are the basics they still work wonders. If you want to get more advanced with orgasms I suggest you read this.

Squirting orgasms are seriously easy when you get the first one down, because you’re way more confident the next time.

Thanks,
-Brad

--------------------------
Cheers!
-Bleezy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, man! I read it and will give it a try!