Post subject: LR: Customer Service
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Forward: I write down what I was trying to accomplish specifically in parenthesis, so you all can give me feedback on whether or not what I did was effective. You'll understand as you read on.

As I've written many times before I work in retail, and deal with people all day. For me, it's not a job so much as it girls that come to me. And, if I have a good day, well...read on to find out.

So last year -yes this was a long time ago- a girl (HB 7.5) comes into my store looking for some new shoes. To cut to the chase, I number close, but since she goes to school 3 hours away, I didn't really pursue her, and time was not on my side. Nevertheless, I figured if I'm in the area, she'd be good company, so we would have a small chat every month or so just to keep things civil. I'll be honest, in this regard, I was very lucky!

Flash forward to a few days ago...

We're talking over the phone and she gets to telling me that she'll be in the area over the weekend. I told her that if she wanted to hang out, I'd be free during the evenings, (basically when everybody else in my house is asleep lol). We agreed to meet, and here goes;

We get to the phone to decide what we were going to do. I tell her that since it's the evening not much is going to be open, so she should just swing by my place and we can walk a few trails where I live and shoot the breeze (trying to get her in a logistical area to where my house is not far away). So she swings by, and I come outside to greet her. I noticed she had a haircut from last time I saw her, and told her, "That's a new cut I've seen. I'm not used to you with short hair!" as I hug her waist, and start leading her to my porch with my hand on the small of her back. (Theory here is to kind of give her a neg verbally, while portraying a more intimate feel using kino).

I let her know that I still have a movie running upstairs in my room (I did this on purpose so when she comes up stairs, I have a legitimate excuse for getting her into my room), so I have to turn it off before we can walk around. I gently guide her with my hand lightly on the small of her back, and we go inside, and continue convo using fluff talk. (Needed to give her an excuse to not feel "slutty" for lack of a better term).

When we get in my room, we sit on my bed and start watching the movie, but I continue convo with her. Anyway, one thing leads to another, and without getting into detail, I turn this Field Report into a Lay Report. I was her second person, the first was a virgin, so I am really the only "experienced guy" she's been with; She just got this assumption that I was great with women, which I took as a big compliment. So during us kissing I let her know that although I liked being with her, I was not into being exclusive. She kinda hesitated, so I told her I was not going to make her do anything she didn't want to, and gave her a quick peck on the lips and a smile (I didn't want to come off as needy, but still wanted to show her that I found her attractive, hence a little peck on the lips as the cherry on top) and proceeded to check my facebook on my phone. Before I brought up the internet browser on my Galaxy, we were back in business.

She seemed a little nervous still, so I let her know that she was doing a fantastic job- she really was for how new she was to being sexually active- and gave her friendly advice where I think would benefit her for other partners she may encounter.

Anyway, I plan on texting her tomorrow to check up on her (make her feel like she wasn't being used) and let her know that everything is good.

Now, I'm writing this with the taste of snizzy on my breath lol. Time to break out the Listerine.

Criticism and compliments welcome. I love to know what I did right, and what I could have done better on.

Other than that, chalk one up for the community. That's one more girl who's feeling a little bit better, and a little more confident!

-AntiSoz

Post subject: Re: LR: Customer Service
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bro, what happened after it? Are you still seeing here or not? Give us more details :D