Post subject: Gaming another guys girl
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I'm about a week into this situation. We've had sex twice so far. She's maybe a 7. I made her cum the first time we got together, and she says that usually doesn't happen. Now after that first time, she didn't really text or anything. I just though it was a one off thing, never to see each other again. But I text I think two days later, bringing up the fun we had and whatnot, "i'll be in town later....maybe we can meet up again, etc." She took a while to respond but I was out of town by then, but we continued to text later on. Turns out she really did want to see me. She admitted that she ruined our "date" and whatnot. I said not to worry about it. Anyways, we get together the next day (Wednesday).

We had sex naturally and I probably made her cum around 10 times, definitely made her night it seemed! And of course I got off as well. Afterwards, as I'm leaving she stops me at the door and suggests we talk about some things. I ask what kind of things. She comes up with how she's starting to get attached and something else, I usually remember those things but cant this time. I'm out the door and look back and there she is, still looking and smiling at me. So we texted a lil bit after that and talked on the phone then bed time, it was at night anyways.

So the next few days we talk and text sporadically. She was going through some shit though i'm not sure what about but she admitted stress. During this time, she hardly contacted me. As a reminder, she has a bf. I know nothing of him and don't really care to at this point. We talked a lil bit Saturday evening. Now things got a little heated, just a little. I'm driving around and she calls up. We talk about stuff, she gets to know me a little better, admits that she likes me a little. I ask "just a little?" She replies with something about not wanting to get me all full of myself (getting too cocky).

So I admit I'm on the way to see her (we live in different towns) and she says she's gonna have company, i'm not sure who, I never asked. Earlier that day, we agreed to meet up, I bring up that point to her. Anyways she was wanting me to stay the night and suggests I stay the next night, I got just a tad annoyed, now at this point she sensed and asked if I was mad, I say no then she says she expected me to hang up on her. I replied with "Im not that big of an asshole" And she actually thanked me for not doing so. We talk a little bit more then we hang up saying she would talk to me in a little bit. That was Saturday evening. It's now Monday evening. I'd usually text her and have called her a few times and she the same, I haven't heard from her since. I haven't contacted her either. So at this point I'm thinking:

1. She's got stressful stuff going on?
2. Was it me? Is she backing off?
3. In short, what do you guys think of the situation? What of my next move?
4. What calibration is needed for this one? Am I getting some type of head game from her?

I'm gonna keep emotionally in check on this one. In the meantime, I'm gonna back off but I'm on the fence on contacting her. Let me know guys and thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 pm 

Quote:
1. She's got stressful stuff going on?
She has a boyfriend. She's cheating on her boyfriend
Quote:
2. Was it me? Is she backing off?
Again, not rocket science... She has a boyfriend. She's cheating on her boyfriend
Quote:
3. In short, what do you guys think of the situation? What of my next move?
You like her, or not? She's secretly fucking around on another guy for you... why wouldn't she do that to you when the next guy comes around, if you make a relationship out of this?
Quote:
4. What calibration is needed for this one? Am I getting some type of head game from her?
See responses to 1 and 2. She has a boyfriend... You think that could be stressing her out?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'd agree with CharlesFinley, the issue is her cheating on her bf. The thing that should raise a red flag for you is the realisation that it could happen to you. Especially as you said you don't know anything about him and their relationship. You don't know why is she cheating. Was it going down hill already for them, or she just saw someone she likes more. If it was already going down hill for them a while ago and they just didn't have the guts to cut it, then maybe she wouldn't cheat on you if you managed to keep her satisfied in a relationship. But if she just happened to really like you... I'd say 9 out of 10 times, hit the road, it's just a heartbreak waiting to happen on your side.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes, now that I think about it, all of Charles' answers are more than likely on the dot. And sxstrp, I've considered some future outcomes, I'm kind of introverted and I do think on things; the future is no exception, especially with women. I've been burnt before in an almost exact same type of situation. I have another thread on that on here somewhere. Hence my words in the first post on keeping emotionally in check. Still no word from her. At this point, it will be fwb at best given the situation and the fact that she's gotten with me while not single. That point I did not forget about. It could happen to me.

I like her a little bit, I wont lie. But we revert back to me keeping myself in check, she has a kid anyway (which I don't dig). I'm still working on my game. I'm the tall, dark and handsome type (been told this by a few females). But the game part I need work on. Is this situation something I should take advantage of to hone my craft (game)?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hone your craft? I think the only lessons left to learn with this one are bad, and could probably be left unlearned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Point taken.

Alright, I learned lessons the hard way before, it wont happen again if I can help it...Thanks IOWA.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

With my record, only having experience with girls I have "stolen" from other guys, you usually don't need to worry about them cheating on you if they completely leave and break up with their boyfriends for you. However, this girl seems to stick with him even if she is sleeping with you. That's the warning sign, not the fact she is cheating.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

With my record, only having experience with girls I have "stolen" from other guys, you usually don't need to worry about them cheating on you if they completely leave and break up with their boyfriends for you. However, this girl seems to stick with him even if she is sleeping with you. That's the warning sign, not the fact she is cheating.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, she's still with the guy. In the meantime, I haven't put much stock into the situation. I mean, I'm not priority, so why mess with it too much?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I didnt think it was over...

She texted me earlier wanting to know when was the next time she can see me. I answered 'whenever I guess'. So in an hour's time, she said I could come over. Needless to say, we'll probably be fuckin. Her bf is supposed to be gone most of the day, she says and Last night she "dialed the wrong number" and called me. I was like 'alright' and hung up.

She initiated contact earlier today, not me. For game experience' sake, would bf destroyer be a good next tactic? Obviously I'd have to brush up on that here somewhere...

Alright, time to make a girl smile...;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nevermind, someone was coming over and I just said ,'I'll just go" and more or less just up and walked out. I reached over to grab my shit and bounced, she was looking at me while I did. . Kind of pissed me off. I was expecting pussy and all that.

So we're just chatting around then she gets carried away with.convo. after a while, I just kind of looked at stuff on my phone, showing signs of boredom, but didn't really have to feint it after a while. Making her nervous as well. Was gonna just full freeze her out. Then the aforementioned hAppened. I said half jokingly "next time don't make it too exciting" to her at the door. She was "you don't.either" or something but was out the door. Then she says "huh?" I said sure and kept walking. Fuckin hell. Have you heard from her yet.

I really didn't show too much emotion. I was pretty much cold and distant about it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

*haven't heard from her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

But what do you guys think of what happened???