PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
OP, I'm glad that you're getting aggressive with your kino to resolve your hesitation and nervousness. Consider these posts from us as boots on your ass to get you going and moving forward. It's like that drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket or the drill lieutenant in Band of Brothers. Peer pressure works to a certain degree.

What's important is you're finally getting laid.
I hug closed with numbers twice this week in daygame, and not "friendly" hugs either. Got instant txt replies from them both too. I uses to sit on my hands around girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Hug-close?

Well, I handshake-closed a guy at work yesterday. I think he's interested in me, cuz he gave me his business card.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hug-close?

Well, I handshake-closed a guy at work yesterday. I think he's interested in me, cuz he gave me his business card.
Did he relax into it as you two caressed eachother's bodies? Did you stroke his hair and kiss his head while he was at work, because that's what I did. I suppose you could have had an intimate handshake... lol

The point was that before I heard of PUA I would go months without a hug, or be on dates and be too stupid to know it. Now I'm very physical with girls from the beginning. In the mention above one was an HB9 hairdresser on her smoke break. I approached, chatted, teased, and she suggested to get together and smoke some weed and ended with a solid number and a start into kino. That sounds pretty good to me, so if you think it is stupid, then that's ok. I guess it doesn't count as progress to you unless I fucked her behind the dumpster after meeting her at 1:30 in the afternoon? Going from where I was to that might take some time. I'm looking for progress in my mindset and comfort and I'm getting it. The point of your post, while I understand it, just seems a little weak. If I wanted to approach real HBs in the day, this was a best case scenario for a 10 minute interaction.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude. I'm not dissing your progress, but you need to understand that hugs mean NOTHING. Literally, zero. I used to get hugs every day from hot girls when I was a zitty, nervous, virginal 15-year old with thick glasses. But there's no way in hell they found me attractive.

Don't use the word "hug close" as if it's a thing, like first base or something. It's so not a 'thing'. Hugging could mean she likes you, it could mean friend-zone, it could mean "awwww he's so sweet", it could mean "if I hug this guy will he go away?", it could mean "this guy doesn't physically repulse me enough for me to risk causing a scene by refusing his hug, so hey, why not?", it could mean anything!

You need some tough love. I don't care how hard it was for you back then in your past. You will never improve with women if you continue to pat yourself on the back for every small victory, eg. telling yourself "I hugged an HB9 today, such a pimp yo..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:27 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

^ Lol. There's our master sergeant minus the profanities.
Quote:
Did he relax into it as you two caressed eachother's bodies? Did you stroke his hair and kiss his head while he was at work, because that's what I did. I suppose you could have had an intimate handshake... lol
Fuck! You're doing your kino all wrong. That's so fucking gay since you're implying that you did that to a woman. Focus on body areas where women have the most nerve endings or are most sensitive such as the ears, nape, neck, hands, and so on.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Kiss on head" meaning right hand on waste, left hand on back of neck while kissing the top of the ear through her hair.

I will pay my back for progress, thankyou. But I also thank you for your input. Though, frankly, I don't know how my kino ever came up as this threads issue was resolved when I saw how I was acting nervous and opening weakly in a bar environment. That I wasn't escilating on girls I haven't even opened yet seems really beside the point.

I know the material well, im getting with girls finally, YOU people said that was the only point, so there. I need to keep hooking up and biulding my sexual confidence, then the nervousness will be a thing of the past. I did go out almost every night for a year and a half, I have social calibration and good vision, but when I get nervous it goes away and I can't interpret anything that is going on. This is why I posted this topic, I was getting nervous and didn't understand. Now I'm told my kino sucks, when the actual solution is to be mindful of my emotional state, and if I'm jittery and weird, snap out of it right away and redirect my attention. Absolutely nothing to do with kino, and I have no idea what you think I need tough live for, things seem to be going fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm unclear on what the specific problem is.

You have become intimidating to girls, so much so that the interactions you have are so routine and predictable that the excitement, raw passion and burning desire that lights up between two people isn't there?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
"Kiss on head" meaning right hand on waste, left hand on back of neck while kissing the top of the ear through her hair.

I will pay my back for progress, thankyou. But I also thank you for your input. Though, frankly, I don't know how my kino ever came up as this threads issue was resolved when I saw how I was acting nervous and opening weakly in a bar environment. That I wasn't escilating on girls I haven't even opened yet seems really beside the point.

I know the material well, im getting with girls finally, YOU people said that was the only point, so there. I need to keep hooking up and biulding my sexual confidence, then the nervousness will be a thing of the past. I did go out almost every night for a year and a half, I have social calibration and good vision, but when I get nervous it goes away and I can't interpret anything that is going on. This is why I posted this topic, I was getting nervous and didn't understand. Now I'm told my kino sucks, when the actual solution is to be mindful of my emotional state, and if I'm jittery and weird, snap out of it right away and redirect my attention. Absolutely nothing to do with kino, and I have no idea what you think I need tough live for, things seem to be going fine.
Nah. As one other poster said (not exact words), opening with kino is somehow a projection of your dominance and power as a masculine influence. If you cannot touch in a masculine way when you open girls, you cannot really progress (kino escalate) towards the f-close.

When you open and kino escalate at the same time and at once automatically, then there's no room left for any hesitation or nervousness.

That simple.

And fuck that. Why should you even kiss the top of her ear when you could have nibbled her ear with your tongue? Girls love that. After several dozen tries, I still have to experience getting blown out of set with ear nibbling. Check out VicParkGuy's Bomb Method at the Lounge.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This has got to be the funniest shit ive ever read. 'Girls orbit around me' thats hilarious on one part. 'I hug closed' hahahah thats just ridiculous i hug closed my mum yesterday gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her i loved her. Get a grip of yourself dude you have came here for advice all these guys are flinging advice at you and your so up your on ass to accept it. FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY !